Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

You can post anything you want, but if you do, you'll get slapped down by someone exposing your bullshit, as bullshit.
There's a lot of legal resources on the internet.
I know a few dozen attorneys and they never get involved in any of the over 100 specialties in which they don't specialize; they always refer another attorney,
Ergo...you are an ass.

I know a few dozen attorneys and they never get involved in any of the over 100 specialties in which they don't specialize; they always refer another attorney,
Ergo...you are an ass.
Actually like with a doctor. specializing doesn't mean a lack of knowledge of other fields.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Actually like with a doctor. specializing doesn't mean a lack of knowledge of other fields.
Man, you've got a shitload to learn about the law.
Medicine, for the most part, is far more objective than law.
Law is always changing which is why Attorneys take forever to handle a case and their bookshelves are stacked with Case Law books.

The heart of the Clinton email scandal is that because the emails were not properly marked, no "intent" could be shown.

And intent would be required to convict on the charge.
So your argument is Hitlery was too fucking stupid to know the Sec of State would be handling classified info?

You gonna run with that one, Simp?

Law is always changing which is why Attorneys take forever to handle a case and their bookshelves are stacked with Case Law books.
Law changes far slower than medicine.
There is no stare decicis in medicine.

Law changes far slower than medicine.
There is no stare decicis in medicine.
It takes a long time for laws to change but there are thousands of cases taking place throughout the US at any given time.
Don't play Lawyer if you don't spend 100+ hours a week practicing your specialty.

You realize you posted that to yourself. No?
Yes, I know. We all know you aren't cognitively capable of understanding policy/procedure/rule of law/ our national security. Nor do you care.

So your argument is Hitlery was too fucking stupid to know the Sec of State would be handling classified info?

No i'm saying she knew that classified material was supposed to be marked as classified.

No different than a pharmacist dispensing from a bottle of pills marked 50mg, but containing 100mg pills.

Should he have known the manufacturer mislabeled the pills?

It takes a long time for laws to change but there are thousands of cases taking place throughout the US at any given time.
Don't play Lawyer if you don't spend 100+ hours a week practicing your specialty.
And any of those cases below the court of appeals level, mean nothing in case law.
And only about 60 cases get decided by the supreme court every year.

This case is a slam dunk even if you are not a lawyer. Taking government documents and stashing them at your house is federal crime. Why did Trump steal them?

But, but, Hillary. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: This guy is so old news and weak.

This case is a slam dunk even if you are not a lawyer. Taking government documents and stashing them at your house is federal crime. Why did Trump steal them?

I hate to disappoint you but...
Did you follow every single Link?

It's like Wikipedia where any given article has hundreds of Links.

So, no, I'm not buying you being any more of an expert on this subject than I am.
Plus I know attorneys who never discuss a field of Law they in which they don't specialize.

Post# 1871 shows us the law. Most kids in middle school could understand the meaning put forth in the statute. Wouldn't you agree? Good! Now tell us Trump didn't commit that offense.

Post# 1871 shows us the law. Most kids in middle school could understand the meaning put forth in the statute. Wouldn't you agree? Good! Now tell us Trump didn't commit that offense.
Sure, Perry Mason.
Now I know why you endorse breaking store fronts.

I hate to disappoint you but...
Did you follow every single Link?

It's like Wikipedia where any given article has hundreds of Links.

So, no, I'm not buying you being any more of an expert on this subject than I am.
Plus I know attorneys who never discuss a field of Law they in which they don't specialize.
I'm not an expert, the information is. Ignore it I don't care. Challenge it? Ain't going to happen. Hence, my point.

No i'm saying she knew that classified material was supposed to be marked as classified.

No different than a pharmacist dispensing from a bottle of pills marked 50mg, but containing 100mg pills.

Should he have known the manufacturer mislabeled the pills?
Many of them were marked, and SAP info was on her home brew server. No way she didn’t know that was classified, Simp.

I'm not an expert, the information is. Ignore it I don't care. Challenge it? Ain't going to happen. Hence, my point.
I personally know enough attorneys to know that I will show them the same case and receive the same answer...
"Let me look into it and I will get back to you in a week."
We all know you are Perry Mason.

Sure, Perry Mason.
Now I know why you endorse breaking store fronts.
It's so easy to box you in. Look how immediately you turn on a dime to attack the messenger, minus the message. Your predictability here is on point every time.

Just curious...have you ever witnessed an attorney going through a case and the pertinent law?

Forum List

Back