Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Neither.
For this to get to court, then one would have to expose classified documents to open public dispute.
Never going to happen.
Which is why the search warrant should never have been issued, and the judge should likely be impeached.
Let me remind you. That courts often handle classified information, including for purposes of discovery when the lawyers have to have a security clearance.

They handle all classified materials under seal, and secured in a location where lawyers with the clearance can review the documents

The question is, which court is it going to?
Civil Court
Or Criminal Court.
Criminal! Four boxes of different levels of classified documents, some deeming top secret, lol, definitely going to criminal. This buffoon took sensitive classified material home. I mean I can't stress enough, this is one dumb SOB.

As I said, there is a process that has to be followed, and Trump didn't follow it.

That was my question you stupid fuck. Being an intellectual four year old, you can't read my post where I SAID THAT and asked what the process is.

When I saw you had no link I only read the start of the quote.

So to be clear, I was not asking you to make up more shit, YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT WITH A RELIABLE LINK.

Sheesh, Democrats are the dumbest fucking people

Illegally having them in your home. It's going to court hot shot.

It is most definitely NOT illegal for an ex-president to retain classified documents given to them while president.
ALL laws can ONLY be justified when based on a needful rational.
Since the ex-president already has seen and knows the contents, then possession can not possibly be harmful in anyway, so can not possibly be illegal for them to possess.
But obviously it could be VERY harmful if a new president wanted to destroy the only evidence of something that happened in the past, and it is the attempt of new presidents to take documents from ex-presidents that is harmful and illegal.

I'm going by a US Supreme Court case about presidential powers where the process was interrupted by the change of administration. And the court said that it doesn't make a difference what the President said or did. If the process wasn't completed (in this case before he left office) what the president intended, said or even ordered, is moot, and uninforceable.

Didn't answer my question what the process is, how you know it, or a link. You said nothing

This is the stupid that Democrats are. I ask what he had to do to declassify them and rather than answering you make up shit I didn't say.

So let's try this again.

What does Trump have to do to declassify them? A Hopi dance? What? I didn't say shit you stupid mother fucker, YOU DID. Fucking ass wipe

And talk about a moron, you're a lying sack of shit who didn't give a shit about Hillary doing far worse. Oh, gotsh, I'm just a girl, I don't know what the "c" means... Democrats: That's OK little lady.

Lying is your way of life
I don’t know exactly what the process is but I know it’s a specific, formal procedure. What difference does it make if I know or if I tell you what the process is? There is still no evidence he DID it. You do get that right? I’ll say it again. Regardless of what it entails, there is no evidence he did it. That’s the only point that matters lol.

Of course, what I do know is that, classified or not, it was ILLEGAL for him to take those documents. You do understand that right? Those documents did not belong to him?

Wrong.
The ex-president can retain whatever they want, for purposes such as memoirs, proof against or for law suits, to preserve against destruction by opposition, etc.
And in fact all president have always retained large libraries for exactly those purposes.
The purpose of the National Archies are to facilitate public access, which is not valid for 97% of presidential papers.
The ex-president can retain whatever they want, Wrong! He can't retain, change, redact, or have in his possession classified documents after his presidency is over. You are an ignoramus for sure.

You can take Trump to court for illegally having them at his house. I've said that from the beginning. That's a federal crime.

Trump nor you have justified why they were there have you?
I'm not sure just anybody has standing to bring such a civil lawsuit. It's like an old supreme court ruling that just because you're a taxpayer doesn't give you standing to sue for waste or fraud in government.

That the party has to suffer actual and specific harm.

Wrong.
Once the classified document is given to the president, it is up to them how, when and how long they retain it.
No one else has any authority to challenge that, even after they are no longer president.
No, it doesn’t work like that even if Trump lies about it

Classified still means classified and even an ex President has to protect it

It's amazing how there are at least three leftists shitting on this conversation and not one of you can follow a simple question.

I asked WHAT IS THE PROCESS.

Why a leftist says it won't work isn't that.

Stupid ass

Exactly! Now, can they explain why the documents were in his home.
I know why Trump had them. Because he felt entitled to keep them.

No different than if after being dropped off at Mar-a-lago in the president limo. Trump decided to hold onto that too.

Actually there's a statutory deadline. A president can no longer retain documents after his term ends.
Everything (see presidential records act) upon the end of his presidency becomes the property of the government, and is transferred to the National Archives.
After you leave office, you no longer have a “need to know” regarding secret information

Unless the current President provides you access

I'm not sure just anybody has standing to bring such a civil lawsuit. It's like an old supreme court ruling that just because you're a taxpayer doesn't give you standing to sue for waste or fraud in government.

That the party has to suffer actual and specific harm.
Trump is going to jail because of this;

I know why Trump had them. Because he felt entitled to keep them.

No different than if after being dropped off at Mar-a-lago in the president limo. Trump decided to hold onto that too.
That is a federal crime laid out by a Constitutional scholar.

Forum List

Back