Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Many of them were marked, and SAP info was on her home brew server. No way she didn’t know that was classified, Simp.
You didn't get to the bottom of that after 8 hours of testimony? :laughing0301::aargh::laughing0301::aargh: That's on you loser.

I hate to disappoint you but...
Did you follow every single Link?

It's like Wikipedia where any given article has hundreds of Links.

So, no, I'm not buying you being any more of an expert on this subject than I am.
Plus I know attorneys who never discuss a field of Law they in which they don't specialize.
Have you taken a practice bar exam?

You don't get to limit it to a field of expertise.

It's so easy to box you in. Look how immediately you turn on a dime to attack the messenger, minus the message. Your predictability here is on point every time.
I'm not attacking you at all anymore than I'm supporting those who support Trump.
The fact is that I actually know attorneys and I have seen them at work; they have to read every single word of the current law and then every single word of the applicable case.

Post# 1871 shows us the law. Most kids in middle school could understand the meaning put forth in the statute. Wouldn't you agree? Good! Now tell us Trump didn't commit that offense.
Laws have to be written, so that a fully literate adult can understand them. So a simple read of a legal statute should make it clear what behavior or acts it makes illegal.

Case law only serves to refine the definitions of words or terms that have broad common definitions.

They were at his house no? Who took them, Melania? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
The staff packed. The staff did the transporting. Are you one of the more markedly stupid libtards who imagines that he did his own packing and hauling?

No?

Ok then. That takes us to another point.

What if the President — who spent a fair amount of time at his Florida estate while serving as President — had taken work home with him over the years? No legal issue with that.

Which brings us to his continuing retention of such papers and documents once Brandon got sworn in. Again, that’s not stealing. I don’t see you bitching about Obama’s retention of over 30 million pages of such documents when he was out of office.

Finally, the word “steal” has actual meaning. You don’t grasp even that much. You know why? Because you’re a lightweight in that whole field of “thinking.”

Last edited:
I'm not attacking you at all anymore than I'm supporting those who support Trump.
The fact is that I actually know attorneys and I have seen them at work; they have to read every single word of the current law and then every single word of the applicable case.
I read every word of the law, and so has Neal Katyal and Lawrence Tribe. Tribe is considered the top authority in the country for constitutional law, and he says Trump committed a crime. I'm going with Tribe, not you.

Laws have to be written, so that a fully literate adult can understand them. So a simple read of a legal statute should make it clear what behavior or acts it makes illegal.

Case law only serves to refine the definitions of words or terms that have broad common definitions.
Laws have to be written, so that a fully literate adult can understand them.

False

I can enter an office in any Wall Street firm with 100 people with a Master's Degree or higher and be lucky if I encounter 5 people who are functionally literate enough to understand a well-defined project, let alone a legal document.
It's obvious you haven't ever read a Will or Personal Estate document, let alone a Mortgage document.

Stop embarrassing youeself.

The staff packed. The staff did the transporting. Are you one of the more markedly stupid libtards who imagines that he did his own packing and hauling?

No?

Ok than. That takes us to another point.

What if the President — who spent a fair amount of time at his Florida estate while serving as President — had taken work home with him over the years? No legal issue with that.

Which brings us to his continuing retention of such papers and documents once Brandon got sworn in. Again, that’s not stealing. I don’t see you bitching about Obama’s retention of over 30 million pages of such documents when he was out of office.

Finally, the word “steal” has actual meaning. You don’t grasp even that much. You know why? Because you’re a lightweight in that whole field of “thinking.”
Doesn't matter. Trump has to sign off on any and all documents. Ask Bolton.

Trump already said they were his, proving he knew they were there. Oh, wait a minute, he said the FBI planted the documents in his home. Show us the surveillance video proving that. Woops, hasn't done that either. LOL! Guess he was lying about that too.

In your small mind, steal could mean something else. We'll junior, in this case it doesn't. Stolen documents equal federal crime. Period! There are no exceptions or excuses. Playing the Trump is stupid game won't work. We already know he's stupid.

Laws have to be written, so that a fully literate adult can understand them.

False

I can enter an office in any Wall Street firm with 100 people with a Master's Degree or higher and be lucky if I encounter 5 people who are functionally literate enough to understand a well-defined project, let alone a legal document.
It's obvious you haven't ever read a Will or Personal Estate document, let alone a Mortgage document.

Stop embarrassing youeself.
Classified top secret documents labeled such, are not Wills or Real Estate documents.

Classified top secret documents labeled such, are not Wills or Real Estate documents.
I hope you're only taking out your emotional disturbance here.
In fact, I bet you broke several laws today and don't even realize it.

Forum List

Back