Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Bolton said they never were. Read my links DA.
Who cares what Bolton said? If he didn’t hear something, that doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. Use your brain. (If you have one.) You aren’t an authority, you moron.

I did. I've seen that video about 20 times.

9:34 you idiot from the video.
4:15 mark to see where you are a lying sack of shit.

58 email chains with classified info that was marked classified at the time.

:oops8:

Not true. You don’t understand. Everyone else, for example, would need to obtain some permission to get a classified document to be declassified. Not so for the President. He IS the executive branch. If he determines that some classified document needs to be declassified, his say so suffices.

As to documents, once he has taken them to his private estate, he has lawful possession. Then, when he ceases to be President, the documents become the property of the US Government. That’s true. But negotiating who has physical custody (like for example a Presidential library) can take time. Again, the President hasn’t stolen anything just because he has simple physical possession of them.
They were at his house. That means they were stolen. Non-argument! Try again.
No. Someone claims he said “they’re mine.” Maybe he didn’t say any such thing. You choose to believe it. But that doesn’t make it true.
Someone? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No; he didn’t. You’re not only gullible but you lack reading comprehension. I’m reality, all he said was that he was concerned about the possibility.
Sure he did. Had he not said that you would have verified it. You didn't. You lose again.
He didn’t say it. So he has no obligation to prove a fucking thing.
Same as above
You guess wrong. As usual.
You wish
The word steal has legal meaning. Your use of the term doesn’t comport with its meaning, you ignorant lummox.
Your shoes are ugly to shit for brains. If you could mount a challenge to the statute you would already have done so. You didn't . Keep losing friend.
Trump is vastly smarter than a retard like you can possibly comprehend.
Yea? That I know of I'm not in legal jeopardy on multiple fronts. He is. You were saying something about smarter? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Classified documents have to be conspicuously marked as to their classified or declassified status.

And classified material is to be handled according to it's markings, independent of the actual contents.

Which is why the markings are required to be accurate.
Thank you! You have to keep explaining the same shit over and over like they are in Kindergarten.

They were at his house. That means they were stolen. Non-argument! Try again.

No need. You remain wrong. “Theft” and “steal” still have meaning. Your pathetically ignorant grasp on the meaning of words doesn’t control.

Alas for the balance of your typically useless post, I’ll leave that to rot in its own juices. 😎

The originals are held by the FBI and DOJ. Trump ordered the Attorney General to deliver the crossfire hurricane documents, redacted as per the FBI's recommendations to the white house.

Read the order.
Why is it you have your wonky all twisted up over MSM conjecture and not reality?
Trump did what He was legally required to do, as He has claimed....just like Russia Russia Russia. You people are on what is know as 'the shitty end of the stick', politically.

No more than a president can issue a pardon or a commission by just saying so.

They were at his house. That means they were stolen. Non-argument! Try again. Someone? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sure he did. Had he not said that you would have verified it. You didn't. You lose again. Same as above You wish Your shoes are ugly to shit for brains. If you could mount a challenge to the statute you would already have done so. You didn't . Keep losing friend. Yea? That I know of I'm not in legal jeopardy on multiple fronts. He is. You were saying something about smarter? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

You have dogshit for brains.

Why is it you have your wonky all twisted up over MSM conjecture and not reality?
Trump did what He was legally required to do, as He has claimed....just like Russia Russia Russia. You people are on what is know as 'the shitty end of the stick', politically.
My citation was from the Trump white house website (archived)

There will be a Gen-Z wave that will undo the effects of Trumpism. We're going to usher in a new political age of progressivism that is unprecedented and that will take the political world by storm. It is inevitable. The longer it's delayed, the harder it'll hit.

“Early on, I recognized that Trump’s sense of self-worth is forever at risk. When he feels aggrieved, he reacts impulsively and defensively, constructing a self-justifying story that doesn’t depend on facts and always directs the blame to others.” - Art Of The Deal co-author Tony Schwartz

Forum List

Back