Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Subpoenas don’t “establish” that possession is “illegal.

Defying that subpoena.....probably establishes that.
Fibbing to a government agency about his possession of them.....probably establishes that.

I say "probably".....'cause I ain't a Federal judge.
Time will tell. The cake bakes.

Defying that subpoena.....probably establishes that.
Challenging subpoenas and negotiating with the other side isn’t defiance, first of all. And now. Even defiance wouldn’t “establish” any illegality.
Fibbing to a government agency about his possession of them.....probably establishes that.
No evidence exists that he lied. And it wouldn’t “probably” establish anything.
I say "probably".....'cause I ain't a Federal judge.
No shit
Time will tell. The cake bakes.
Yes. Time will probably show how wrong you have been in all your speculations.

Turds bake in the hot Sun, too.

Who did Don Trump tell he was de-classifying which documents?
When did he tell them?
How do we know?
Will those who he says he told......testify under oath?
What documentary evidence exists that they were, in fact, legally 'de-classified'.

If he was unauthorized to have any documents....how much does classification matter?
And if he defied a subpoena for their return......doesn't that, in itself, make his possession of them illegal?

Count me as a skeptic that DonT did this document caper on the up and up.

If he was illegal....indict him.
No man is above the law.
'Prosecutorial discretion'.....ask Jim Comey about that.

I read several instances where similar issues have happened under Bush , Hillary, Obama and possibly others. These previous instances and DOJ actions regarding them would present an arguable precedent if it would go to court.

Can you point Trump’s lawsuit that challenged the subpoena?

You can’t. It doesn’t exist. He wasn’t challenging the subpoena. He was defying it.
What was in the subpoena?

Can you point Trump’s lawsuit that challenged the subpoena?

You can’t. It doesn’t exist. He wasn’t challenging the subpoena. He was defying it.
is there any hope here that you have any clue what you’re trying to discuss?

For example, one might guess that what you’re referring to is the search warrant.

Alternatively, what specific subpoena are you asking about?

As to any subpoena he received for any of the documents, I’m not the one who first discussed “challenging” them. Do you know how to challenge a subpoena? Did you know that one way is to refuse to comply.

One can also seek to “negotiate” with the subpoenaing party. Did you not know this? We’re you even dimly aware that the President’s legal team had been engaged in ongoing negotiations?

is there any hope here that you have any clue what you’re trying to discuss?

For example, one might guess that what you’re referring to is the search warrant.

Alternatively, what specific subpoena are you asking about?

As to any subpoena he received for any of the documents, I’m not the one who first discussed “challenging” them. Do you know how to challenge a subpoena? Did you know that one way is to refuse to comply.

One can also seek to “negotiate” with the subpoenaing party. Did you not know this? We’re you even dimly aware that the President’s legal team had been engaged in ongoing negotiations?
I think he's attempting to refer to the subpoena for doc's that Trump and his attorneys complied with in June.

I think he's attempting to refer to the subpoena for doc's that Trump and his attorneys complied with in June.
Could be. But I don’t think it’s too much to ask for him to phrase his questions in the form of intelligible questions.

Or, perhaps, with him, it is.

You challenge a subpoena by taking it to court. A subpoena compels a response.

Refusing to comply is defiance. Plain and simple.

Or comply.

Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation​

Trump got spring grand jury subpoena, gathered documents, turned them over and allowed agents to search storage locker the FBI later raided.

Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation

LOL, and tiny dick guy needs his ego propped up by others. That's hilarious. When did you realize you didn't have a dick and weren't able to speak for yourself?
Who needs a dick in this debate? A brain suffices for me. Too bad for you, that leaves you out.

Or you ignore it and then the other side has to try to take you to court.

Have you ever heard of this thing called “alternatives?”
Wrong for reasons I’ve already discussed.

You’re a poor student.

Maybe consider doing your homework.

But he didn’t do that
If he had declassified them before he left office, they would be listed as Unclassified NOT Top Secret

Top Secret SCI documents do not go to unclassified at the whims of a lazy President

They relate to National Security
yeah he did. yes classification can be based on the whim of a president. They can declassify whatever and whenever

Wrong. Subpoenas don’t “establish” that possession is “illegal.” For that matter, neither do search warrants.

Durrrr.
Possession of classified or unclassified documents by the ex-president at his home is a felony. It belongs in the national archives. Period!

The statutes were already posted, and the video explanation given. No one understands why you keep repeating the same dried up shit that has already proven you wrong;

Forum List

Back