Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I wonder if you realize, you have no intelligent argument to defend Trump with?
“Defend?” Against what? He isn’t charged with diddly.

Or, perhaps, you’re just one of the brainless farts who imagines that he needs to be defended against your unsubstantiated and utterly inconsequential claims?

Go play in traffic. You’re a dullard.

'Prosecutorial discretion'.....ask Jim Comey about that.

I read several instances where similar issues have happened under Bush , Hillary, Obama and possibly others. These previous instances and DOJ actions regarding them would present an arguable precedent if it would go to court.
Show us those instances regarding classified material from other presidents? Not doing so proves you are a liar.

Possession of classified or unclassified documents by the ex-president at his home is a felony.

No. It isn’t. First: he declassified the previously classified docs before leaving office. And as to non classified documents, there is no felony in his continuing physical possession of those documents. You saying it and wishing it were true doesn’t make it so, you retard.
It belongs in the national archives. Period!
It is the property of the United States government. That’s much (had you bothered to say it accurately) is true. But where it is physically located is another matter. Lots of Presidential documents are not stored in the National Archives. You dope. Period.
The statutes were already posted, and the video explanation given.

Too bad you didn’t read them or comprehend them.
No one understands why you keep repeating the same dried up shit that has already proven you wrong;

You don’t understand. There are lots of things a moron like you doesn’t understand. The fact that you’re still wrong is rather odd. But not surprising. You are, after all, quite fully retarded.
alon.com/2022/08/09/ex-doj-official-on-fbi-raid-id-advise-my-client-to-tell-their-family-im-looking-at-jail-time_partner/

Zzzz

“Defend?” Against what? He isn’t charged with diddly.

Or, perhaps, you’re just one of the brainless farts who imagines that he needs to be defended against your unsubstantiated and utterly inconsequential claims?

Go play in traffic. You’re a dullard.
Oh, don't you worry your pretty little white shirt about that. He committed a federal crime just by having them at his house. Period!

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little white shirt about that. He committed a federal crime just by having them at his house. Period!
No. He didn’t. You repeating your false contention doesn’t make it any less false, you pathetic twat.

Or you ignore it and then the other side has to try to take you to court.

Have you ever heard of this thing called “alternatives?”

Wrong for reasons I’ve already discussed.

You’re a poor student.

Maybe consider doing your homework.
If you ignore the grand jury subpoena, then it justifies use of a search warrant to obtain the materials.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No. It isn’t. First: he declassified the previously classified docs before leaving office. And as to non classified documents, there is no felony in his continuing physical possession of those documents. You saying it and wishing it were true doesn’t make it so, you retard.

It is the property of the United States government. That’s much (had you bothered to say it accurately) is true. But where it is physically located is another matter. Lots of Presidential documents are not stored in the National Archives. You dope. Period.

Too bad you didn’t read them or comprehend them.

You don’t understand. There are lots of things a moron like you doesn’t understand. The fact that you’re still wrong is rather odd. But not surprising. You are, after all, quite fully retarded.

Zzzz
Yes it is. It's a federal crime. The statutes are unambiguous. You are like the chicken with the head cut off because there is no intelligent argument in Trump's favor.

Those documents go into the archives, not Trump's home. Your desperate nonsensical excuses become even more amusing.

You don’t understand. There are lots of things a moron like you doesn’t understand. The fact that you’re still wrong is rather odd. But not surprising. You are, after all, quite fully retarded. Your shoes are ugly too pussy, but please supply us with more detailed analysis, minus the ugly shoe part?

No. He didn’t. You repeating your false contention doesn’t make it any less false, you pathetic twat.
(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

I wish I had a dime for every time you made an idiot of yourself on this forum.

By the way, Trump is his own worst enemy. The documents were planted, before he said they were his. Get it? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

i’ve heard that before
(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

And I've posted that before.

If you ignore the grand jury subpoena, then it justifies use of a search warrant to obtain the materials.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Nope. Remain stupid. It suits you.

Prosecutors issue subpoenas in the name of the sitting grand jury in any case. The grand jury “investigation” is all choreographed by the prosecutor. And it is common in federal practice to have meetings with the lawyers (here the DOJ) if there are any disputes as to the scope of a subpoena.

Supposedly, the “discovery” of some documents which were still “marked” as classified led to the “urgency” to go via a search warrant. 🙄 That’s facially laughable. So, of course, dopes like you lap it right up.

I am the only one of the two of us who is educated. You are still the fool. And a douche. You’re also a douche. 👍
Great counter argument their Jim Bob, minus any existing arguments over the facts and statutes I presented. Now go back into your miserable hole.

(a)

And I've posted that before.
haha she was the president he had the authority

Nope. Remain stupid. It suits you.

Prosecutors issue subpoenas in the name of the sitting grand jury in any case. The grand jury “investigation” is all choreographed by the prosecutor. And it is common in federal practice to have meetings with the lawyers (here the DOJ) if there are any disputes as to the scope of a subpoena.

Supposedly, the “discovery” of some documents which were still “marked” as classified led to the “urgency” to go via a search warrant. 🙄 That’s facially laughable. So, of course, dopes like you lap it right up.
It's facially laughable to a convenient idiot.

Forum List

Back