Unsolicited mail in voting WILL BE the downfall of our nation

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.

What bullshit. Republicans are losing elections because they offer nothing but fear and hate.

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections.

Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

I don't know if we're past the point of no return but mail in voting MUST BE BANNED nationwide.

Applying for and receiving a absentee ballot is fine. What we're witnessing now is not.

This is real stupid. They only send mail in ballots to registered voters. These states also purge their voter rolls regularly.

It already is. In certain states, no matter what the turnout for a candidate you cannot be Election Fraud where they can simply process and fill out enough Mail in Ballots to overcome their deficits. States like PA, Arizona, Nevada and California are most likely lost forever. If you cannot secure your elections and guarantee one man one vote, you don't have a Democracy.

You still trying to undermine confidence in US elections?

Hundreds of thousands of unsolicited ballots were mailed out to people who couldn't care less about elections. Those ballots then become the vehicle that the Democrats use to win competitions they would otherwise lose if left up to the voters who actually care about the issues.

So your thread title should say 'Unsolicited BALLOTS', not 'Mail'...

And I agree. Ballots should only be mailed out upon request and, as a minimum, be logged / annotated to show the individual already voted...

While I generally agree, it's also hard to ignore that the shittiest (D) candidates won, or winning (R) results being purposefully slow walked, in states with the maximum fuckery (i.e. PA, MI, WI, MN, NH, AZ, NV), while mediocre republicans won in places like New York.

Methinks that there's a cocktail of the two.

All of these states have delays in counting. There is no "fuckery" involved, other than Republicans lying to you and fucking with your mind.

I've been saying since the beginning that Republicans have seriously under-estimated how important the right to an abortion was for women, and you pooh-poohed that idea. There are 8 million more women voters than men, and women are now in control of the elections. Women will NOT got back. Our daughters and granddaughters will NOT be stripped of their rights.

Republicans took away our rights and women are mad as hell and they're not putting up with lying Republican politicians any more. YOU BLEW IT WITH THE WOMEN.

McRib
The election did go my way dumbass. We got control of the house. Biden is a lame duck now.

Try again retard

Republicans are going to find that control of the House is going to be like overturning Roe v. Wade. It’s going to backfire bigly.

After 2 years of a House which worked on behalf of the American people, you’re going to have a House run by crazies which accomplishes NOTHING.

The American people don’t want investigations of Hunter Biden, or an impeachment of President Biden. They’re sick of Republican chaos and incompetence.

If Republicans don’t start working for the voters like the last Congress has done, you’re screwed.

Republicans are going to find that control of the House is going to be like overturning Roe v. Wade. It’s going to backfire bigly.

After 2 years of a House which worked on behalf of the American people, you’re going to have a House run by crazies which accomplishes NOTHING.

The American people don’t want investigations of Hunter Biden, or an impeachment of President Biden. They’re sick of Republican chaos and incompetence.

If Republicans don’t start working for the voters like the last Congress has done, you’re screwed.
geezus....lol....yea they work for the people.....

You still trying to undermine confidence in US elections?
Elections should always be questioned. Security of Elections should always be evaluated. You cannot have a Democracy without secure elections. You cannot have an election without ensuring One Man = One Vote.

We do mail in right here in Florida. It can be administered correctly but if it isn't closely monitored then the Democrats will use it to steal elections like we saw in 2020 and last week.

We don't have a problem in Georgia. Meanwhile, Trump is claiming vote rigging in Georgia and Nevada. 🤣😅🤣

He is correct.

Not ONLY vote rigging in Nevada, but actual vote counting sabotage.

Georgia we don't care about much, yet - we'll focus on you clowns next week.

Forum List

Back