Unvaccinated Adults Who Had Virus Face Risk of Reinfection, C.D.C. Says

A study was done and found that a person has a 2.34 times chance to get reinfected with the virus than people who have been vaccinated.

The study suggests that the the vaccine provides more protection than natural immunity generated by having contracted the virus.

How does that work? Antibodies for the virus are more effective than the beta test substance.

lame, weirdo.

no one is interested in your regurgitated bullshit, critical thinker.

pcr is the gold standard. you, obviously, have no idea what you are queefing about.

but, as you evidently cannot support your idiotic musings with an actual source, you could try to explain what you imagined to be a point.
Tsk Tsk, temper temper, typical democrat response when faced with facts. Ad hom. Please do not blame me because you are too lazy to look something up even when told where to look. Once again CDC.gov. BTW, this totally vaccinated cruise ship that contracted covid kind of goes contrary to what your demented leader said when he told you that you wouldn't get covid if you got vaxxed. Covid Outbreak Hits Carnival Cruise Despite Every Guest and Staff Member Being 'Vaccinated' ⋆ The Liberty Daily Please spend some time educating yourself.

With all due respects to the CDC, common sense seems to indicate that vaccinated people who have never had the disease pose about a 100% chance of reinfection.

A study was done and found that a person has a 2.34 times chance to get reinfected with the virus than people who have been vaccinated.

The study suggests that the the vaccine provides more protection than natural immunity generated by having contracted the virus.

Good.

Get it once, the second time should be the sniffles.

. . . and that third time? You might break a high temp is all. :heehee:

CDC positions have changed when the FACTS have changed. I'll try to keep it simple for you. Do smart investors change their positions when facts change? The answer of course is yes.

So please cut the crap.
Facts don’t change.
And if you’re ranting about masks, we know nothing more about masks vs viruses we didn’t know 50 years ago.

Yet conservatives continue to be willfully ignorant and reject the facts, jeopardizing the health and lives of others.
from the look of this and other dem activities its the dems that are rejecting the facts,,

You really are that stoopid huh? We new NOTHING about CV-13 until April ‘2020.
Science, Leftard style:
Fauci:
“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, “I can nudge this up a bit,” so I went to 80, 85.”

Science by polls.

Tsk Tsk, temper temper, typical democrat response when faced with facts. Ad hom. Please do not blame me because you are too lazy to look something up even when told where to look. Once again CDC.gov. BTW, this totally vaccinated cruise ship that contracted covid kind of goes contrary to what your demented leader said when he told you that you wouldn't get covid if you got vaxxed. Covid Outbreak Hits Carnival Cruise Despite Every Guest and Staff Member Being 'Vaccinated' ⋆ The Liberty Daily Please spend some time educating yourself.
you have so far not provided any fact, kid.

initially, you apparently thought barfing a queef about PCR was some kind of point. since then you have been evading explaining yourself. you have no idea what pcr is, eh? and how it works? eh?

and now you try to deflect by linking to a shitty source with irrelevant content.

read the thread. and try to focus.

Forum List

Back