UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Antifa punks put a circle of crazies and women up front..then the men stand back and lob bricks and other shit from behind.

To hell with the asshat..................Whatever they can get on prosecution is fine by me.

Leftist asshole attacking kids..........because of what they believe........seems normal for the dang left.......who are notable for having the riot police show up at all their protests and rallies.........

Nothing new here except another asshole doing what they do.

My favorite part is where they knock that tard down and that chick comes up and they mace her.

It doesn't affect her much, she's probably on pcp.

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

How can you watch this and think all he deserves is a slap on the wrist? He needs to be made an example of.

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

As far as I'm concerned it's no different than armed robbery.
Because those kids didnt stand a chance against that dude.
Think of it this way liberals....it would be like clubbing baby seals.
Does that get the feeeeels up?
e8dcd40eb4efe4f2c6ac66c57d8e-should-baby-seal-clubbing-be-banned.jpg

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

LOL...the idiot told reporters after he made bail that he saw the MAGA hat and saw it as a KKK hood and lost it.
He also said it was out of character.

So now that he's pretty much admitted guilt what do you have to say now?

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

How can you watch this and think all he deserves is a slap on the wrist? He needs to be made an example of.

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

It's called bail.

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

He used threat of violence to steal the hat. That is called a Strong Arm Robbery. Had he tried that against an adult he could have been shot to death with no repercussions to the shooter, unless they lived in CA, or any other progressive bastion where violent criminal behavior seems to be allowed against trump supporters.

Ignorance on display ^^^. Read my post on Robbery, above (post 119), and on the possible consequences in CA.

Yes, we all know you are an ignorant fool. The case happened in TEXAS. Try again, moron.

Why is it a felony?
Because he assaulted a child... :eusa_doh:

Please post the Texas Penal Code Section, or any penal code section from any state which makes your statement true.

He dumped a drink on the kids head, that's not even an assault, it's a battery, and a Misdemeanor at that. Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.

Let's take a look at Arizona shall we? Here are the applicable laws, endangerment (A.R.S. § 13-1201), threatening or intimidating (A.R.S. § 13-1202), assault (A.R.S. § 13-1203), aggravated assault (A.R.S. § 13-1204).

Endangerment is a class 6 felony if it involves a substantial risk of imminent death, otherwise, it is a class 1 misdemeanor.

Threatening and intimidating can be either a class 1 misdemeanor or a class 4 felony.

Assault can be from a class 3 to a class 1 misdemeanor. Aggravated assault can be from a class 3 to a class 6 felony. However, if the victim is under 15 years of age, it is a class 2 felony.

Look at the anti-kid, pro-criminal morons paint the body builder who attacks kids as a non threat..

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
He was a giant, I tell ya--A GIANT! He crushes walnuts with his bare hands. He could barely fit through the restaurant door, and with each step, the floor shook. Man, oh man, when he threw the coke in that kid's face, icecubes and all, I thought I was gonna die. Who knows what kind of injury that could cause? I mean, he could have drowned!

He could have easily beat all three of those little shits to death with his bare hands.
It's no different than pointing a gun. Now had he started some shit with a grown ass man I'd see it a little differently.

Why is it a felony?

I strongly disagree. He intentionally targeted youngsters because he is a coward, and a sociopath. No person in their right mind can ever think that what he did was OK. He needs to be punished very harshly so that the next moron thinks twice before acting. It won't prevent true sociopaths from committing the crimes, but it will dissuade a copy cat from doing it, maybe.
Unless he’s been convicted of theft at least twice before, his theft of s $25.00 hat does not qualify as felonious theft, which includes taking property valued between $2,500.00 and $30,000.00...

Texas Penal Code - PENAL - PENAL § 31.03 | FindLaw

He’ll walk based on that. He should be charged appropriately so he can be prosecuted appropriately.

The second he threatened to use force to take the hat you are lost. The fact that the video is so damning tells me that if the moron doesn't take a plea, he's going to get the book thrown at him. Especially now that it has made international news with the BBC reporting on it.

First thing the kids says, first second of the video . . . "I support the President."
If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

Unless it's an exorbitant amount, he's not going to learn a lesson. Besides, only a fine is like saying it's ok to do this shit as long as you have a hundred dollars in your bank account. You don't pick on kids, nor should you pick on people so much smaller than you...he committed an extremely dishonorable act and that's what makes this video so outrageous.

Let's just make it Life in prison then like Koshergrl says and then that will get all the dregs off the street and eliminate repeat offenders or any chance these "scum" might procreate. o_O

You accost a child, you should count yourself lucky to be alive.

Right, Derp. Now kids are the protected class. No teacher or parent even dare look cross-eyed at! Is that why half the kids are totally out of control now? Look, the guy was a bully. If he was an adult, he should be fined and maybe given some community service. We put people in prison far too easily. It doesn't solve anything. If these had been two school kids throwing a drink, it would be considered a prank. The guy needs some serious time getting counseling for real emotional issues before they DO lead to something more serious!

Not in America. Jimenez should do state time, and it's very likely he will. Perhaps they could elevate to federal with aggravation for racial and political hatred. Hyperbole? Make an example now, free up prison space later.

Bull. Just more knee-jerk mindless bullshit to justify a prison state. If crap like this made any kind of an example for people like this now, we wouldn't still have prisons FILLED with such people, many of which wrongly or unjustly charged (both over AND under-sentenced), many of whom once in the system, find there is no way out but a CONTINUED life of crime. Mind you, I haven't seen or talked to the guy, don't know his history; depending on what the judge finds, I could easily throw the full weight of the law on his shoulders! But NONE of you nimrods have any facts in the case other than a stupid video. I don't try and convict a person without all of the facts. No real harm was done here other than a sticky wet tee shirt and the loss of an easily replaced $5.00 ballcap.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

He used threat of violence to steal the hat. That is called a Strong Arm Robbery. Had he tried that against an adult he could have been shot to death with no repercussions to the shooter, unless they lived in CA, or any other progressive bastion where violent criminal behavior seems to be allowed against trump supporters.
LOL Do you hear yourself? "Threat of violence to steal the hat." "He could have been shot to death with no repercussions"
This is what I've been laughing at all along here. You people are losing your minds. If you are calling for reasonable, civil discourse here, try acting like it.

I merely stated a fact. I am not being hyperbolic at all. Take a look at some of the video's on youtube, and liveleak and how cops respond to people yelling like this nimrod. It ain't pretty.

I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez
He then proceeded to take the teen’s pro-Trump hat, saying, “You ain’t supportin’ s–t, n—-.”
That's it--hate crime.
No he's black, it can't be a hate crime.

No matter what he does or says. It's okay. Just let him go.
Congresswoman Waters is responsible for this attack. She wants conservatives confronted in all public places and even their homes.

Last edited:
I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez
He then proceeded to take the teen’s pro-Trump hat, saying, “You ain’t supportin’ s–t, n—-.”
That's it--hate crime.
No he's black, it can't be a hate crime.

No matter what he does or says. It's okay. Just let him go.
Congresswoman Waters is responsible for this attack. She wants conservative comforted in all public places and even their homes.

You might want to re read that.....:biggrin:

An example must be made of him. The MSM is letting it be known this behavior is acceptable

Forum List

Back