UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?
Thats what im wondering. Felony theft in TX is 1500 minimum.
Maybe he is on parole? He has been arrested a few times..
Assault during the theft.

Serious prison time will do nothing but leave him unemployed, unemployable, without a home,

This guy was arrested for something just a year ago in 2017. His mug shot for that arrest is on several of the 2018 stories.

Looks like the guy is already unemployable. His job was only part time, he's 30 years old and living with his Dad. Now that he's a public figure, it's doubtful any employer will want his baggage on their property sullying their company name.

Unfortunately we or at least the criminal justice system haven't seen the last of Mr. Jimenez. He's his own worst enemy.
He's got anger issues, it seems. All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

It will either make him seek help, or more likely cause the hate to increase and with it the violence. I see a 187 charge in this assholes future.

He then proceeded to take the teen’s pro-Trump hat, saying, “You ain’t supportin’ s–t, n—-.”
That's it--hate crime.
That's right! Not only was this a felonious assault, but it was also a "hate crime"! Tack on another 10 years!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

Why is it a felony?

He used threat of violence to steal the hat. That is called a Strong Arm Robbery. Had he tried that against an adult he could have been shot to death with no repercussions to the shooter, unless they lived in CA, or any other progressive bastion where violent criminal behavior seems to be allowed against trump supporters.

Ignorance on display ^^^. Read my post on Robbery, above (post 119), and on the possible consequences in CA.

Ignorance on display ^^^. Read my post on Robbery, above (post 119), and on the possible consequences in CA.
You failed to address the assault in post #119, genius. He assaulted the kid before taking his hat.

And he's lucky he did that to a millennial. My generation? Any one of me or my friends would have literally beaten his ass into a coma at 16. He would have taken an ass-kicking of biblical proportions.

I remember years ago watching one teen beat the other until there wasn't much left. Then he started stomping his head until teeth literally started falling onto the pavement. Literally. It was pretty gruesome (until someone who had no dog in the fight stepped in just to end the brutality). That's exactly what would have happened to this idiot had he tried this shit with a 16 year old from any other generation.

He dumped a drink on the kids head, that's not even an assault, it's a battery, and a Misdemeanor at that. Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.
And you claim to have worked in law enforcement?!? Hahahahaha! You have it completely backwards!!!

laugh.gif

Someone can only be charged with battery if they have caused real physical harm to someone, while a person can be charged with assault if the mere threat of harm is present.

Understanding The Difference Between Assault And Battery | Law ...

What Is the Difference Between Assault and Battery? - Criminal Law

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

I strongly disagree. He intentionally targeted youngsters because he is a coward, and a sociopath. No person in their right mind can ever think that what he did was OK. He needs to be punished very harshly so that the next moron thinks twice before acting. It won't prevent true sociopaths from committing the crimes, but it will dissuade a copy cat from doing it, maybe.
Unless he’s been convicted of theft at least twice before, his theft of s $25.00 hat does not qualify as felonious theft, which includes taking property valued between $2,500.00 and $30,000.00...

Texas Penal Code - PENAL - PENAL § 31.03 | FindLaw

He’ll walk based on that. He should be charged appropriately so he can be prosecuted appropriately.

That is now the second time I have caught Guy Catcher lying about working in law enforcement! There is no way you could fuck that up if you actually worked in law enforcement. No way.

If your scenario were true, both the spectator and the teen beater, would be equally complicit for the crime of battery, and would likely be prosecuted for committing a serious bodily injury (which would be charged as a felony in CA).
Aaaaaaaand your point would be???? :laugh:

Why is it a felony?

He used threat of violence to steal the hat. That is called a Strong Arm Robbery. Had he tried that against an adult he could have been shot to death with no repercussions to the shooter, unless they lived in CA, or any other progressive bastion where violent criminal behavior seems to be allowed against trump supporters.
LOL Do you hear yourself? "Threat of violence to steal the hat." "He could have been shot to death with no repercussions"
This is what I've been laughing at all along here. You people are losing your minds. If you are calling for reasonable, civil discourse here, try acting like it.

Maybe the better punishment for the Trump hating bastard would be , make him stand out side on the curb with a MAGA hat , t shirt, on then force him to hand out " why I love Trump pamphlets".

Then take mental health couseling that he pays for.
You know, that would be fine.

Uh huh.
I'm sick of you calling me a liar. I was serious. Sort of. I can't see a judge ordering that, but it would suit the crime.

He's got anger issues, it seems. All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

I certainly hope this will turn him around for his sake, his family and for any teenagers he has differences with in the future.

But he's already 30. Jeez. How long does it take to wise up.

When do we quit pretending he is going to, and just lock him up?

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

I strongly disagree. He intentionally targeted youngsters because he is a coward, and a sociopath. No person in their right mind can ever think that what he did was OK. He needs to be punished very harshly so that the next moron thinks twice before acting. It won't prevent true sociopaths from committing the crimes, but it will dissuade a copy cat from doing it, maybe.
Actually, it will prevent true sociopaths from committing that particular crime.

Sociopaths are marked by their ability to abide by the rules. Right now sociopaths are taking advantage of the fact that the left is advocating and endorsing violence against children and right wingers. The fact that they're doing this shit is proof that the left endorses it..because they wouldn't do it if they didn't think they could get away with it.

All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

Off topic a bit buy related: In your years of teaching, how many of your bad apples turned their lives around. If any, did they do so prior to or after 30?
Don't know. Hope a few I'm remembering did. Everyone starts out with some good in them and I'm one of them that looks for it.

Anger management doesn't seem to work for domestic abusers very well....I don't know how well it works for your average hothead. Age doesn't really have much to do with it.

That is now the second time I have caught Guy Catcher lying about working in law enforcement! There is no way you could fuck that up if you actually worked in law enforcement. No way.

Idiot-gram ^^^, ignorance on display.

Assault: Is an attempt to commit a battery, when he poured the drink onto the kid he committed a battery, one which did not cause a serious injury. The theft of a hat is petty theft, but could be Robbery if force or fear was in evidence.

Forum List

Back