UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

Go figure?

The guy wasn't provoked...

He was just a NAZI dick....

Serious prison time will do nothing but leave him unemployed, unemployable, without a home,

This guy was arrested for something just a year ago in 2017. His mug shot for that arrest is on several of the 2018 stories.

Looks like the guy is already unemployable. His job was only part time, he's 30 years old and living with his Dad. Now that he's a public figure, it's doubtful any employer will want his baggage on their property sullying their company name.

Unfortunately we or at least the criminal justice system haven't seen the last of Mr. Jimenez. He's his own worst enemy.

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

Unless it's an exorbitant amount, he's not going to learn a lesson. Besides, only a fine is like saying it's ok to do this shit as long as you have a hundred dollars in your bank account. You don't pick on kids, nor should you pick on people so much smaller than you...he committed an extremely dishonorable act and that's what makes this video so outrageous.

Let's just make it Life in prison then like Koshergrl says and then that will get all the dregs off the street and eliminate repeat offenders or any chance these "scum" might procreate. o_O

You accost a child, you should count yourself lucky to be alive.

Right, Derp. Now kids are the protected class. No teacher or parent even dare look cross-eyed at! Is that why half the kids are totally out of control now? Look, the guy was a bully. If he was an adult, he should be fined and maybe given some community service. We put people in prison far too easily. It doesn't solve anything. If these had been two school kids throwing a drink, it would be considered a prank. The guy needs some serious time getting counseling for real emotional issues before they DO lead to something more serious!

^^Freak who thinks children shouldn't be a protected class.

And we all know who whines that we should put fewer criminals in prison.

Criminals.

KARMA BABY...…

The ZEN of Trump is STRONG...…..

What a HOOT....

Looking at his mug shot you would

think he had a log being shoved up his ASS:5_1_12024:
Hitlers zen was strong for a while, too

You on the left are the NAZI's...

Plain as day to see....
Argue real stuff, not silly bumper sticker talk.

Look at the facts....

Who is attacking who for their political beliefs?

Whether you admit it or not….

You may be a Nazi and at the very

least you are supporting them.

Maybe the better punishment for the Trump hating bastard would be , make him stand out side on the curb with a MAGA hat , t shirt, on then force him to hand out " why I love Trump pamphlets".

Then take mental health couseling that he pays for.
You know, that would be fine.

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
What a dumbass prosecutor. Must be a conservative. :rolleyes:

with lies like this.

Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

Go figure?

You already said that. New bumper sticker coming?

Look at the anti-kid, pro-criminal morons paint the body builder who attacks kids as a non threat..

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
He was a giant, I tell ya--A GIANT! He crushes walnuts with his bare hands. He could barely fit through the restaurant door, and with each step, the floor shook. Man, oh man, when he threw the coke in that kid's face, icecubes and all, I thought I was gonna die. Who knows what kind of injury that could cause? I mean, he could have drowned!

We are all sure you would have the same take

if a big White biker type did this to two Black

kids during the obongo era wearing a hope

and change hat...

You liberals are all so very full of shit...

with lies like this.

Go figure?

You already said that. New bumper sticker coming?
complete with scratch n sniff features. put you down for a few nazi dick scratch n sniff bumper stickers?

Serious prison time will do nothing but leave him unemployed, unemployable, without a home,

This guy was arrested for something just a year ago in 2017. His mug shot for that arrest is on several of the 2018 stories.

Looks like the guy is already unemployable. His job was only part time, he's 30 years old and living with his Dad. Now that he's a public figure, it's doubtful any employer will want his baggage on their property sullying their company name.

Unfortunately we or at least the criminal justice system haven't seen the last of Mr. Jimenez. He's his own worst enemy.
He's got anger issues, it seems. All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

with lies like this.

You would believe that because you have yet picked up on

MSM LIES SO THEY CAN MAKE THE YOUNG " WHITE" BOY THE CAUSE AND BLAME WHEN IN REALITY AND THIS IS HOW FKN STUPID YOU LEFTIST FKN MORONS ARE.....

LOOK AT THOSE WHITE KIDS YOU CAN BE SURE " BOTH" OF THEM ARE SKINNY LITTLE WHITE NERDS WHO COULDN'T FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG. THEY ARE THE SCHOOL GEEKS" THE BOOK WORKS THE ONES WHO NEVER FIGHT, NOR WANT TO.......

NOW TAKE A LOOK AT THE TRUMP HATER ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE....... they made racial remakrs OMFG ...

That's like saying a gawd dam mouse scared the hell out of an elephant.
Kids might have just said something like " I support the WALL" or something and the bastard took offense. There was something behind his "You don't support shit" comment.
As for your "fake news" defense, that's really lame. Pathetic, actually. I don't know what the kids said to trigger the guy; no matter what they said, it didn't warrant the reaction they got because they are too wimpy for a guy like that to engage with.
I am not supporting anyone here. I haven't from the start. I just thought the charges sounded kind of harsh for the crime of throwing a coke on a kid and taking his hat.

Watch the video. The kid audibly says, "I support the President/my President" something like that. That's politically motivated crime.
It's pretty obvious it was political. I didn't hear the "I support the President" thing and I watched a few of them. But there are different versions out there.

The truth has only one version....

I know that may be a shock to you.

That’s exactly the issue. Felonious theft in Texas is theft of property worth between $2,500 and $30,000.

MAGA hat: $25.00

Unless the perp has been convicted of theft at least twice before, he’ll easily beat that charge. And he should have been charged with assault.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got anger issues, it seems. All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

I certainly hope this will turn him around for his sake, his family and for any teenagers he has differences with in the future.

But he's already 30. Jeez. How long does it take to wise up.

The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?

He used threat of violence to steal the hat. That is called a Strong Arm Robbery. Had he tried that against an adult he could have been shot to death with no repercussions to the shooter, unless they lived in CA, or any other progressive bastion where violent criminal behavior seems to be allowed against trump supporters.

All this national attention will probably sober him up right quick, though, I would think.

Off topic a bit buy related: In your years of teaching, how many of your bad apples turned their lives around. If any, did they do so prior to or after 30?

Why is it a felony?

I agree. Felony theft is over the top. He should be charged with a misdemeanor and fined. Jail time is unwarranted.

I strongly disagree. He intentionally targeted youngsters because he is a coward, and a sociopath. No person in their right mind can ever think that what he did was OK. He needs to be punished very harshly so that the next moron thinks twice before acting. It won't prevent true sociopaths from committing the crimes, but it will dissuade a copy cat from doing it, maybe.

Last edited:
Not a felony. But this did happen in texas, one of our primitive cultures.
That’s exactly the issue. Felonious theft in Texas is theft of property worth between $2,500 and $30,000.

MAGA hat: $25.00

Unless the perp has been convicted of theft at least twice before, he’ll easily beat that charge. And he should have been charged with assault.

Force against a victim, or instilling fear in a victim, makes Theft of a Person Robbery, in CA Penal Code 211, to wit:

Robbery is the felonious taking of personal property in the possession of another, from his person or immediate presence, and against his will, accomplished by means of force or fear."

Without witnessing this event I would hazard a guess this perp would be charged with a Misdemeanor, and granted probation with a suspended jail sentence of 30 days, and required to do community service, pay restitution to the victim and attend anger management class.

Of course if the perp. had two prior felonies, and one was a crime of violence, he could have been sentenced to 25 years to life in CA. under the three strikes law.

Forum List

Back