UPDATE: Maga hat Their arrested charged with felony theft LOL

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

You would believe that because you have yet picked up on

MSM LIES SO THEY CAN MAKE THE YOUNG " WHITE" BOY THE CAUSE AND BLAME WHEN IN REALITY AND THIS IS HOW FKN STUPID YOU LEFTIST FKN MORONS ARE.....

LOOK AT THOSE WHITE KIDS YOU CAN BE SURE " BOTH" OF THEM ARE SKINNY LITTLE WHITE NERDS WHO COULDN'T FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG. THEY ARE THE SCHOOL GEEKS" THE BOOK WORKS THE ONES WHO NEVER FIGHT, NOR WANT TO.......

NOW TAKE A LOOK AT THE TRUMP HATER ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE....... they made racial remakrs OMFG ...

That's like saying a gawd dam mouse scared the hell out of an elephant.
Kids might have just said something like " I support the WALL" or something and the bastard took offense. There was something behind his "You don't support shit" comment.
As for your "fake news" defense, that's really lame. Pathetic, actually. I don't know what the kids said to trigger the guy; no matter what they said, it didn't warrant the reaction they got because they are too wimpy for a guy like that to engage with.
I am not supporting anyone here. I haven't from the start. I just thought the charges sounded kind of harsh for the crime of throwing a coke on a kid and taking his hat.

Watch the video. The kid audibly says, "I support the President/my President" something like that. That's politically motivated crime.

Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft
The man caught on video pouring a drink on a teen and then stealing his Make America Great Again hat was arrested Thursday.

A robbery task force with the San Antonio Police Department located 30-year-old Kino Jimenez in Universal City, Texas, after he confronted 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.
Update: MAGA Hat Thief Arrested, Charged with Felony Theft

LMFAO, Good this Trump hating gPOS who think they are all that is gettig pay back good for you , you lttle bitch.

This is what your TRUMP HATERS are all about now you know why they're all for ABORTING they have no regard for human life ANTIFA....... humanity haters.

At least these stupid mother fkrs can't ever own a gun now lmfao.
Why is it a felony?
Whenever an adult assaults a minor it should be a felony

I was flicking around some of the lying fake news

media and they were implying there may have been

some racial remarks made by the teens……

Like the SCUM BAG liberal FAKE NEWS media

thinks we would believe anything they say…

They are beyond pathetic trying to protect this scum bag

with lies like this.

The liberal media is the enemy of good decent Americans.
they were implying there may have been some racial remarks made by the teens……
Well, that certainly makes more sense than the guy just walking around a restaurant preying on customers. Something triggered the guy that wasn't on video. Of course, some people wouldn't want to believe that because it would make the Trump supporter seem less innocent, but it wouldn't surprise me, I guess, if the kids said something that pissed him off, racist or not.

You would believe that because you have yet picked up on

MSM LIES SO THEY CAN MAKE THE YOUNG " WHITE" BOY THE CAUSE AND BLAME WHEN IN REALITY AND THIS IS HOW FKN STUPID YOU LEFTIST FKN MORONS ARE.....

LOOK AT THOSE WHITE KIDS YOU CAN BE SURE " BOTH" OF THEM ARE SKINNY LITTLE WHITE NERDS WHO COULDN'T FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG. THEY ARE THE SCHOOL GEEKS" THE BOOK WORKS THE ONES WHO NEVER FIGHT, NOR WANT TO.......

NOW TAKE A LOOK AT THE TRUMP HATER ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE....... they made racial remakrs OMFG ...

That's like saying a gawd dam mouse scared the hell out of an elephant.
Kids might have just said something like " I support the WALL" or something and the bastard took offense. There was something behind his "You don't support shit" comment.
As for your "fake news" defense, that's really lame. Pathetic, actually. I don't know what the kids said to trigger the guy; no matter what they said, it didn't warrant the reaction they got because they are too wimpy for a guy like that to engage with.
I am not supporting anyone here. I haven't from the start. I just thought the charges sounded kind of harsh for the crime of throwing a coke on a kid and taking his hat.

Watch the video. The kid audibly says, "I support the President/my President" something like that. That's politically motivated crime.
It's pretty obvious it was political. I didn't hear the "I support the President" thing and I watched a few of them. But there are different versions out there.

Look at the anti-kid, pro-criminal morons paint the body builder who attacks kids as a non threat..

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
He was a giant, I tell ya--A GIANT! He crushes walnuts with his bare hands. He could barely fit through the restaurant door, and with each step, the floor shook. Man, oh man, when he threw the coke in that kid's face, icecubes and all, I thought I was gonna die. Who knows what kind of injury that could cause? I mean, he could have drowned!

OL, your trying to talk sense against a person using black and white reasoning. It never works.

If a little jail is good, then a LOT of jail is even better.
If you disagree with Obama, you must be a racist.
If you want intelligent punishment that actually fits the crime, you must be soft on criminals.
If you want sensible control of your borders, you must be against Latinos!

It's all the same argument.

The Jimenex guy is a bully and a jerk. If he's had no prior offenses, I say give him a $2,000 to $5,000 fine and community service. That's not being soft, that is being sensible. It would cost the state a fortune to house the guy in prison, and if the former doesn't teach him a lesson, how will the latter? Serious prison time will do nothing but leave him unemployed, unemployable, without a home, a greater burden to the state and even more likely career criminal and even angrier than before. He'll get even, he'll just be more careful next time.

Here is the unedited version of the video. You do have to have a google account to view it, as they claim it is disturbing.
Scumbag Leftist Assaults Kids in Whataburger over Trump Hat
Heavy.com description of the unedited version-
In the unedited version, the man who throws the drink also uses a racial slur against the teenage boys who are sitting at a table in the fast-food restaurant (specifically the “N” word). Be aware that the video is disturbing.

How can you watch this and think all he deserves is a slap on the wrist? He needs to be made an example of.

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

If he's been fined, how is he walking away scot-free?

Unless it's an exorbitant amount, he's not going to learn a lesson. Besides, only a fine is like saying it's ok to do this shit as long as you have a hundred dollars in your bank account. You don't pick on kids, nor should you pick on people so much smaller than you...he committed an extremely dishonorable act and that's what makes this video so outrageous.

Let's just make it Life in prison then like Koshergrl says and then that will get all the dregs off the street and eliminate repeat offenders or any chance these "scum" might procreate. o_O

You accost a child, you should count yourself lucky to be alive.

His previous arrests show white. Strange
I don’t believe so-
View attachment 203289
Kino Jimenez
Not that it really matters, but the guy doe snot look African American tome.

Looks Hispanic White.
His book in says he's B

It just means he lied at book in. Food stamp applicants lie or obfuscate their race all the time. Someone who is black on one application might be Asian on the next.

It's a game criminals play.

That is such a sheltered view of this incident, which is why we have so man y of them.

Had he done that to me he would not have walked away. Thats really humorous, isnt it?

That's why he picked a target that he knew couldn't fight back.
he didn't choose wisely.

it's not the fight at the time that matters anymore - it's the size of the aftermath coming at you for the fight you didn't have to do.

Look at the anti-kid, pro-criminal morons paint the body builder who attacks kids as a non threat..

Kino Jimenez Arrested, Accused of Felony Theft | Heavy.com
He was a giant, I tell ya--A GIANT! He crushes walnuts with his bare hands. He could barely fit through the restaurant door, and with each step, the floor shook. Man, oh man, when he threw the coke in that kid's face, icecubes and all, I thought I was gonna die. Who knows what kind of injury that could cause? I mean, he could have drowned!

I thought you were one of the few remaining decent liberals but I guess I was wrong.
Calm down. I just dislike hyperbole.

Because what he did, while threatening and harassing, was not physically damaging. There are no bruises, black eyes, or broken bones. A misdemeanor fine is suitable unless it's found he has a history of this kind of behavior.

Sorry but if he's allowed to walk scott free with only a fine, it sends a message to everyone like him that's its open season on anyone and everyone you disagree with. People in wheelchairs, old ladies, little girls...etc.

Unless it's an exorbitant amount, he's not going to learn a lesson. Besides, only a fine is like saying it's ok to do this shit as long as you have a hundred dollars in your bank account. You don't pick on kids, nor should you pick on people so much smaller than you...he committed an extremely dishonorable act and that's what makes this video so outrageous.

Let's just make it Life in prison then like Koshergrl says and then that will get all the dregs off the street and eliminate repeat offenders or any chance these "scum" might procreate. o_O

Right, Derp. Now kids are the protected class. No teacher or parent even dare look cross-eyed at! Is that why half the kids are totally out of control now? Look, the guy was a bully. If he was an adult, he should be fined and maybe given some community service. We put people in prison far too easily. It doesn't solve anything. If these had been two school kids throwing a drink, it would be considered a prank. The guy needs some serious time getting counseling for real emotional issues before they DO lead to something more serious!

First thing the kids says, first second of the video . . . "I support the President."

Right, Derp. Now kids are the protected class. No teacher or parent even dare look cross-eyed at! Is that why half the kids are totally out of control now? Look, the guy was a bully. If he was an adult, he should be fined and maybe given some community service. We put people in prison far too easily. It doesn't solve anything. If these had been two school kids throwing a drink, it would be considered a prank. The guy needs some serious time getting counseling for real emotional issues before they DO lead to something more serious!

Not in America. Jimenez should do state time, and it's very likely he will. Perhaps they could elevate to federal with aggravation for racial and political hatred. Hyperbole? Make an example now, free up prison space later.

I would imagine the charge will be reduced and probation issued, along with a fine. By this being the initial charge it is a warning to others it is not ok to assault kids for any other reason than who or what they support

Maybe the better punishment for the Trump hating bastard would be , make him stand out side on the curb with a MAGA hat , t shirt, on then force him to hand out " why I love Trump pamphlets".

Then take mental health couseling that he pays for.

The 30-year-old man who assaulted a teen in a Make America Great Again hat was arrested on Thursday.

Universal City, TX – The irate man who attacked a 16-year-old boy over his red Make America Great Again hat in a Whataburger restaurant has been arrested.

Kino Jimenez, 30, became famous in a now-viral cell phone video that showed him harassing and assaulting a teen boy for supporting President Donald Trump on July 3, and then stealing the boy’s hat.

The San Antonio Police Department said Jimenez was apprehended by Universal City police late on Thursday, according to FOX News.

He was booked on a felony “theft of person” warrant and was released after he posted $5,000 bond, according to the news outlet.
Man Who Assaulted Teen In MAGA Hat Gets Identified, Arrested For Felony - Blue Lives Matter

SO LEFTARDS THINK IT'S OK FOR AN ADULT TRUMP HATING MORON TO DO WHAT HE DID TO A 16 YR OLD MMMK.

Forum List

Back