Update: Prof who wished death on NRA children suspended

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Good. And I hope it's without pay.

Turns out this guy is a real piece of work. He's been suspended before.

This is who teaches future media hacks. No wonder the left wing media is so bonkers.

University of Kansas suspends controversial journalism professor over vile tweets calling for the murder of NRA members' children

Associate Professor David Guth blamed Monday's deadly Naval Yard shooting on the National Rifle Association

He wrote posted on the social networking site that next time the victims should be the sons and daughters of NRA members, adding 'shame on you. May God damn you

Guth remains unapologetic of the posts, saying 'hell no I don't regret that tweet...I don't take it back one bit.'

Guth was disciplined by the university again in 2010 for 'unprofessional, threatening, and abusive behavior towards another faculty

University of Kansas suspends professor David Guth over vile tweets | Mail Online

Yes, he should be fired...but there is probably some type of "process" required to get rid of him if he has tenure.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

You are one sick asshole.

nice, another liberal wishing death on others

A fool that thinks NRA policies cause the anger and lunacy that drives mass shooters is bound to come up with a stupid statement like his...and yours.

Where did you people become so misguided?

...and to wish death on people that do not agree with your values? You align yourself with the pure lunacy that drives the shooters! God forbid you should ever own a weapon!

Last edited:

Thats ok man, we'd like to see YOU get shot in one of them.

he should be fired.

not because he said this, but because ANY professor who would wish the death of the children of any left institution would be fired right on spot.

so it should apply to the leftard scum as well.

if that would not be the issue, I would say, that he should be ostracized by the students, colleagues and public - if they feel like it - but should not be forced to resign for his 1st Amendments rights.

But. Since the situation is clearly always biased towards the left - I agree with the harsh punishment of firing.

The university should fire the asshole for besmirching the name of the institution via association.

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres. I want fewer gun deaths. You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.

Good. And I hope it's without pay.

Turns out this guy is a real piece of work. He's been suspended before.

This is who teaches future media hacks. No wonder the left wing media is so bonkers.

University of Kansas suspends controversial journalism professor over vile tweets calling for the murder of NRA members' children

Associate Professor David Guth blamed Monday's deadly Naval Yard shooting on the National Rifle Association

He wrote posted on the social networking site that next time the victims should be the sons and daughters of NRA members, adding 'shame on you. May God damn you

Guth remains unapologetic of the posts, saying 'hell no I don't regret that tweet...I don't take it back one bit.'

Guth was disciplined by the university again in 2010 for 'unprofessional, threatening, and abusive behavior towards another faculty

University of Kansas suspends professor David Guth over vile tweets | Mail Online

Excellent. Guth needs a time out.

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres. I want fewer gun deaths. You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.

No you don't want truth.

This massacre could have been avoided if his clearance had been revoked and someone really had listened to this man's insane rants.

I'm not going to demonize him. That is too easy. Alexis had so many issues and all were flagged but no one acted. Not one person in the chain of command acted.

This is the failure of superiors not an issue of guns. Just like Fort Hood and Hassan.

How psychotic. You need to be one padded cell away from this nutty professor, in matching straitjackets!

I don't see anyone here being okay with gun massacres except you wanting NRA members to be victims in the next one. You appear to be the only sicko speaking out here...except for your idiot friends that thank you for your ludicrous posts.[francoHFW (Today)...just in case he removes it.]

You and your friends are MUCHO SICKO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back