Update: Prof who wished death on NRA children suspended

Where the fuck are Mac and Fox? This clear infringement on this man's free speech rights at the hands of the right wing PC police is a danger to the survival of the 1st Amendment!

Egads! And......alas!

Suspended? That's it? Fire his ass.

Fire?
Charge him with conspiracy to murder.
Incitement to murder.
Civil rights violations.
Terrorism.
Threats to murder a minor.

Oh, I forgot.
Liberals are not subject to the same rules as the rest of us!!!

I'm glad he is suspended but I also think it's a little messed up that he was suspended.

Ahhhhh! Honesty!

Both are possible. Which is why this entire freak out about "PC" endangering our 1st amendment rights is bogus. We all have different opinions about what is and is not acceptable speech. The people who pay this dude can penalize him if they like.......and he can sue them in court if he feels that he has been treated unjustly.

That is how our rights are protected.

Thanks for the honesty.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

You are one sick asshole.

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres. I want fewer gun deaths. You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.

There are so few GUN deaths as to be meaningless , NOW. Murder is 4.7 per 100,000. That is a percentage of .0047 so small as to be meaningless.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres.
Policies such as background checks and etc should not be the only thing that needs to be changed. More attention to making mental healthcare more widely available to anyone who wants/needs it should also be a priority. However, we heard nary a word about increasing mental hc access during the gun "reform" debates in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook incident.

You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.
You're the sicko for thinking that someone is okay with gun massacres. Contrary to Libturd belief, NRA members and other law-abiding gun owners are not "okay" with gun massacres.

Last edited:

How psychotic. You need to be one padded cell away from this nutty professor, in matching straitjackets!

He is the same as all the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.
They have dehumanized non cult members and their families to the point that threatening them dosent register as unacceptable.
The nazis did the same to the Jews.
We know what happened later when the nazis dehumanized the Jews further.

Liberals are extremely evil and murderous people!!

Good. And I hope it's without pay.

Turns out this guy is a real piece of work. He's been suspended before.

This is who teaches future media hacks. No wonder the left wing media is so bonkers.

University of Kansas suspends controversial journalism professor over vile tweets calling for the murder of NRA members' children

Associate Professor David Guth blamed Monday's deadly Naval Yard shooting on the National Rifle Association

He wrote posted on the social networking site that next time the victims should be the sons and daughters of NRA members, adding 'shame on you. May God damn you

Guth remains unapologetic of the posts, saying 'hell no I don't regret that tweet...I don't take it back one bit.'

Guth was disciplined by the university again in 2010 for 'unprofessional, threatening, and abusive behavior towards another faculty

University of Kansas suspends professor David Guth over vile tweets | Mail Online

Fanatics deem themselves above the standards by which they judge others.

So, it's OK with you that people get gunned down by mental cases...just as long as those people are people you do not agree with? Gotcha. Thanks for making that clear. You won't mind if the opposition feels the same way, would you?

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres. I want fewer gun deaths. You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.

There are so few GUN deaths as to be meaningless , NOW. Murder is 4.7 per 100,000. That is a percentage of .0047 so small as to be meaningless.

How many is meaningful? Lets have some perspective.

It is a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent. Remind me how we want to ban bathtubs cause people drown in them, or Poison cause people die from it. Hell close to 200,000 people a year die due to doctor mistakes. That is over 6 times the rate of ALL firearms deaths and close to 20 times that of murder by firearms.

Where the fuck are Mac and Fox? This clear infringement on this man's free speech rights at the hands of the right wing PC police is a danger to the survival of the 1st Amendment!

Egads! And......alas!

Free speech rights are not to be infringed upon by the government. Employers have every right to see that employees do not cast them in a bad light with their public utterances. A university certainly has the right to suspend or fire someone for publicly supporting murder.

I could respond with "you fucking barbarian"...But I won't. I pity you. You react with horror over the mass shootings. Yet you advocate even more death...What's that make you?...Sad. Very sad.

Has it escaped your attention that most of these mass shootings occur where there are already some of the most restrictive gun ownership regulations? How do you explain that?

Egads! And......alas!

Free speech rights are not to be infringed upon by the government. Employers have every right to see that employees do not cast them in a bad light with their public utterances. A university certainly has the right to suspend or fire someone for publicly supporting murder.

We agree 100%. How does that make you feel?

Yes, you are. You agreed with the professor's statement. That's all that counts.
Guilty.

How many is meaningful? Lets have some perspective.

It is a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent. Remind me how we want to ban bathtubs cause people drown in them, or Poison cause people die from it. Hell close to 200,000 people a year die due to doctor mistakes. That is over 6 times the rate of ALL firearms deaths and close to 20 times that of murder by firearms.

Please. You must know the flaw in the bathtub argument and the accidental poison argument. You MUST.

And..if we did not heavily regulate medical practice...your number would be much higher on doctor error. Don't you agree?

I asked you how many firearms deaths is meaningful to you. You did not answer.

No I'm not. I want policy changes in reaction to gun massacres.
Policies such as background checks and etc should not be the only thing that needs to be changed. More attention to making mental healthcare more widely available to anyone who wants/needs it should also be a priority. However, we heard nary a word about increasing mental hc access during the gun "reform" debates in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook incident.

You're the sicko for be okay with gun massacres.
You're the sicko for thinking that someone is okay with gun massacres. Contrary to Libturd belief, NRA members and other law-abiding gun owners are not "okay" with gun massacres.

The goal is not to decrease massacres, to save lives, nor to identify and treat the mentally ill. The agenda is to disarm the American public. The narrative is clear on that point.

Forum List

Back