Update: Prof who wished death on NRA children suspended

He should be fired by a firing squad.

Come get my little nephews commie.

are you calling for him to be killed?

Yes, it's kill or be killed.

That's the situation Totalitarian Progressives and Neo-cons have created.

We're not the ones aborting 44,000,000 infants every 30 years.

We're not the ones trying to disarm you.

We're not the ones suspending jury trials via the NDAA.

We're not the ones builds FEMA camps under the pretext of natural disaster relief.

We're not the ones building the NSA Leviathan Data Spy Center in Utah that holds over 2 yottabytes of storage.

We're not the ones starting colonial and imperial wars.

We're not the ones brainwashing children in failing schools to love despotism.

We're not the ones who taxed and regulated your local economies to death.

Yes boy, what comes around goes around.

It's great to watch the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood PC police defend the First Amendment!

I'm all in favor of the freedom to say what one wants, but with that freedom also comes accountability. Rights and responsibility go hand in hand, but actions have consequences. Say something stupid all day long, but don't be surprised when it bite you on the ass.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

NRA members are the kind of people who might actually STOP a gun massacre. If im ever in a situation like that, I sure hope a NRA member with a gun is nearby.

It was a damn dumb thing to say.

All the rationalization in the world isn't going to change that.

Should he lose his job?

Probably not...I think he has likely learned his lesson.

Who hasn't said something stupid in the pursuit of a passionately held belief?

But if this would have been something along the lines of "These liberals should have a family member murdered, then they wouldn't be so opposed to the death penalty", Liberals would be up in arms over it.

I find that conservatives, often in threads where they are "up in arms" over something that a supposed liberal has said or done, often quip that "if a conservative had said it, you libs would be up in arms over it".

I find this type of argument to be particularly vapid....and way overused. I think I could find three examples of it from threads I read yesterday alone.

Now....please understand....there are a few liberals who use this lame debate tactic as well. But.....the one who just used it here claims to be a well researched thinker who does not parrot talking points. He is representative of the MAJORITY. Of conservatives here. Most of them use this tactic routinely.

Let us consider......everyone here....even the liberals who are using this guy's statement to rile the nutters up about gun control....think what he said was stupid. Every liberal here believes that his employer has every right to shitcan him and are not complaining about it. That he is being defended, my friends, is something that you are inventing in your puny little brains.

Lets make a deal, shall we. Lets agree to try not to use the "if it was a ________who said it the __________s would be _________. OK?

Should he lose his job?

But if this would have been something along the lines of "These liberals should have a family member murdered, then they wouldn't be so opposed to the death penalty", Liberals would be up in arms over it.

I find that conservatives, often in threads where they are "up in arms" over something that a supposed liberal has said or done, often quip that "if a conservative had said it, you libs would be up in arms over it".

I find this type of argument to be particularly vapid....and way overused. I think I could find three examples of it from threads I read yesterday alone.

Now....please understand....there are a few liberals who use this lame debate tactic as well. But.....the one who just used it here claims to be a well researched thinker who does not parrot talking points. He is representative of the MAJORITY. Of conservatives here. Most of them use this tactic routinely.

Let us consider......everyone here....even the liberals who are using this guy's statement to rile the nutters up about gun control....think what he said was stupid. Every liberal here believes that his employer has every right to shitcan him and are not complaining about it. That he is being defended, my friends, is something that you are inventing in your puny little brains.

Lets make a deal, shall we. Lets agree to try not to use the "if it was a ________who said it the __________s would be _________. OK?
Now, let's be honest, shall we? I've seen that argument from both sides. I've also seen the "blame a previous administration" argument too often. I hate to take sides on that one, but Obama and the "blame Bush" cause has made it a lop-sided tally. The truth is that most of what ails us can be put squarely on the backs of the libs. They do it for votes..ignoring the long term effects on our economy and general well being.

Should he lose his job?

Now, let's be honest, shall we? I've seen that argument from both sides. I've also seen the "blame a previous administration" argument too often. I hate to take sides on that one, but Obama and the "blame Bush" cause has made it a lop-sided tally. The truth is that most of what ails us can be put squarely on the backs of the libs. They do it for votes..ignoring the long term effects on our economy and general well being.

I was honest. I just said that we see it from both sides. The difference is that your side thinks it is a good tactic. Most of the people on my side think it is lame.

Your truth statement is so insightful! Libs only want to win elections! We just hate the idea of actually making things better! You fucking nailed it! Way to go!

Should he lose his job?

Spare me. The only time Republicans go after other Republicans is when they are discovered to be gay. Every else is forgivable. Do you want examples? Like standing ovation after being cause visiting paid whores or being elected to national office after skipping off to South America with a mistress while in office as a governor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Should he lose his job?

The truth is the truth.

It is not a vapid argument.

It is highlighting how a change in perspective realigns peoples opinion.

How many times have we seen this of late.

When Bush was president, the liberals vehemently opposed war, the patriot act, NSA spying and conservatives defended it.

Now that Obama is president, liberals defend what they once opposed and conservatives oppose what they once defended.

It makes a person question the sincerity of the argument, does it not?

It comes down to consistency.

If you defend this guys first amendment right to wish death on the children of NRA members, then you should also support the first amendment right of someone who wishes death on YOUR children in response for a position you hold.

Does your opinion change when the shoe is on the other foot?

Then there is likely some bias involved in the method used to formulate that opinion.

That is only a vapid discourse to those who argue without proper consideration.

Last edited:
I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

The shooting took place at a military facility. Who do you think the victims were, anti-American yahoos like you?

Your IP should be reported. You're advocating terror. Another baby killing progressive doing his thing.

Rights end when they impede the rights of others. He's calling for acts of terror on NRA members. He doesn't have the right to do that, it's illegal.

Inciting terror.

Rights end when they impede the rights of others. He's calling for acts of terror on NRA members. He doesn't have the right to do that, it's illegal.

Inciting terror.

So you were vocal against Beck here when he incited violence against the tides foundation I take it? :doubt: :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back