Update: Prof who wished death on NRA children suspended

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

Your IP should be reported. You're advocating terror. Another baby killing progressive doing his thing.

baby killing? :lol: You people, ESPECIALLY you should talk :eusa_hand: Everytime I see this, I think of USMB's dearest allie lol. Whatever happened to allie anyway. :dunno: She used to be one of the most irritating posters on this forum.

PRqXajv.jpg

So...are you saying that being pro-life is the same as promoting violence against children?

:eusa_eh:

Someone at dinner last night was commenting about the latest "Zombie" movie they'd been dragged to see.

Another person commented that if zombies ever DO attack that liberals would be shit outta luck because they won't have guns to protect themselves.

But then someone else pointed out that zombies favorite food is brains so the libs would be perfectly safe.

So you've got THAT going for you, board liberals!!!

Given how zombies appear to shamble about with one, single-minded purpose, killing and eating for "free", I'm guessing most liberals will voluntarily join the zombie hordes.

Fear not. Zombies just want to eat people's brains. You have nothing to worry about.

I have enough brain to know how to point, aim, and squeeze...no more lib...I mean, zombie problems.

I'm glad he stood by his statement. He's right. I'd like to see more NRA members get cut down in these mass gun massacres. Then they'd suffer from the policies they support, and maybe be more willing to change their mind.

You are one sick asshole.

So you are okay with the family members of non-NRA members being cut down because the NRA made it easy for criminals and crazy people to get ahold of guns?

But if someone wishes it would happen to the family member of an NRA member, that's bad?

It is basically a statement that NRA members would feel diferently if it were their children being shot

Another overreaction from the right

[MENTION][/MENTION]
All liberals are insane, they all want to murder children , not just the children of NRA members, but children of conservatives , non cult members, 1%ers and white kids.
It's a disease, a mental disease!!

Say what now?

I don't think that sounded quite crazy enough. Can you amp it up a little?

Yet none of you fanatics have offered nothing but support for the plan to kill the children of NRA members en masse.
We see daily the propaganda of the left causing a violent and murderous backlash against conservatives, 1%ers and whites.
All of whom are dehumanized by the far left running the country at the moment.

So you are okay with the family members of non-NRA members being cut down because the NRA made it easy for criminals and crazy people to get ahold of guns?

But if someone wishes it would happen to the family member of an NRA member, that's bad?

Your lies again .
You want to see the children of NRA members killed.
Sane people do not support political murder.
Just the Obamacult!

Your lies again .
Just the Obamacult!

I would like to see no one get killed.

But I would bet if Adam Lanza mowed down Wayne LaPeire's grandkids, he'd change his tune.

Your lies again .
Just the Obamacult!

But I would bet if Adam Lanza mowed down Wayne LaPeire's grandkids, he'd change his tune.
Darryl scott, colombine parent has repeatedly defended the NRA from your insane accusations.
Mike Mattioli, Newtown parent, has supported NRA proposals to avoid such events in future.
You believe every bullshit lie your far left press feeds you, don't you?

The NRA heckled a sandy hook father?
Lie!!
Sandy hook parents are against the NRA?
Lie!!

Ever ask why it's only 5 parents show up at all these events?
When in fact there are close to 40 sandy hook parents.
Some of whom are gun owners, some of whom are republican , some of whom are NRA members.
So you can celebrate that partial victory , you fanatical baby murdering scumbag.

Your lies again .
Just the Obamacult!

I doubt that!

I don't doubt however that if Chelsea Clinton had been the ambassador in Benghazi, no one would have been murdered!

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that if Chelsea had been at the Annex we would have managed to get an F16 on site or if one of the Obama girls was at the Annex, the emergency response team wouldn't have been given orders to stand down.

I also think it's highly unlikely Hilary would have been giving her "What difference does it make!" speech to Congress if it had been Chelsea who was killed.

Nobody here is " okay with the family members of non-NRA members being cut down ...."

That is your strawman twist on the argument.

...but your second sentence is absolutely correct!

Your lies again .
Just the Obamacult!

No, he'd ask why this mentally ill child was ever given access to the gun safe. And had the mother not been murdered first, that question is one the police who were on the scene would have asked her first. You leftists secretly enjoy these massacres. You're afraid of firearms and want them banned so you can continue to be considered male, which you clearly are not.

They obviously revel in them. Every time we have one, they cream themselves, and in between them, they muse, misty-eyed, about when the next one will be, and who they hope *gets it*. They issue statements hinting at who should be victimized next...and who they WANT to be victimized. They set up our children for slaughter BECAUSE they want them to be killed, BECAUSE they think there are too many people, BECAUSE they don't see the value of humanity, and BECAUSE they think it's funny to accuse random, out of favor groups, with *causing* the slaughter.

Our dangerously mentally ill people are on the streets right now because of progressive policies. Rapists and murderers get light sentences because of progressive policies. People are being medicated with dangerous drugs because of progressive policies. The schools and our military establishments are UNARMED and UNPROTECTED because of progressive policies.

We need to stop pretending that progressives have any other motive than the establishment of tyrannical, corrupt regimes and the legalization of wholesale slaughter in the name of science, population control, and whatever other code words they come up with. They're a cancer, and they will eventually be removed from the earth. It can't happen too soon. Every day we wait, more innocents die.

other than being a sick twisted person, what policy does the NRA support that allows massacres?

Nobody here is " okay with the family members of non-NRA members being cut down ...."

That is your strawman twist on the argument.

...but your second sentence is absolutely correct!

Well, obviously, you guys are, as you fight like the devil to make sure that even the most common sense laws, like "Don't let fucking crazy people buy guns", never get passed.

Your lies again .
Just the Obamacult!

No, he'd ask why this mentally ill child was ever given access to the gun safe. And had the mother not been murdered first, that question is one the police who were on the scene would have asked her first. You leftists secretly enjoy these massacres. You're afraid of firearms and want them banned so you can continue to be considered male, which you clearly are not.

Guy, get over yourself. I served 11 years in the military, I've worked with plenty of weapons.

And most of you don't need them and can't be trusted with them. Period.

Nancy Lanza did not need 12 guns. She certainly shouldn't have had 12 guns in her house with a mentally ill person living with her.

But if you tried to pass a law getting her to give up her guns, Wayne and you would be right along side her fighting for her imaginary "Right".

Guy, get over yourself. I served 11 years in the military, I've worked with plenty of weapons.

Nancy Lanza did not need 12 guns. She certainly shouldn't have had 12 guns in her house with a mentally ill person living with her.

But if you tried to pass a law getting her to give up her guns, Wayne and you would be right along side her fighting for her imaginary "Right".

scotus doesn't think the right is imaginary....perhaps you believe the entire constitution is imaginary

[

Darryl scott, colombine parent has repeatedly defended the NRA from your insane accusations.
Mike Mattioli, Newtown parent, has supported NRA proposals to avoid such events in future.
You believe every bullshit lie your far left press feeds you, don't you?

The NRA heckled a sandy hook father?
Lie!!
Sandy hook parents are against the NRA?
Lie!!

Ever ask why it's only 5 parents show up at all these events?
When in fact there are close to 40 sandy hook parents.
Some of whom are gun owners, some of whom are republican , some of whom are NRA members.
So you can celebrate that partial victory , you fanatical baby murdering scumbag.

First, it's MARK Mattioli, not MIKE,

So you can't even get that right.

scotus doesn't think the right is imaginary....perhaps you believe the entire constitution is imaginary

So are you Right-Wingers going to stop whining about Roe v. Wade, since you seem to think the SCOTUS is the last word on an issue?

Didn't think so.

SCOTUS was divided 5-4 on Heller, and they had to make a lot of exceptions so you gun whacks can't own Anthrax and Howitzers as your God Given Right to Kill your Neighbors.

So are you Right-Wingers going to stop whining about Roe v. Wade, since you seem to think the SCOTUS is the last word on an issue?

Didn't think so.

SCOTUS was divided 5-4 on Heller, and they had to make a lot of exceptions so you gun whacks can't own Anthrax and Howitzers as your God Given Right to Kill your Neighbors.

roe v wade is completely different. we are talking about an express amendment, roe v. wade is just speculation about a woman's right to have an abortion.

you're irrational when it comes to discussing guns. you're extreme and you often lie. btw....heller is federal, there is a later scotus decision about states and the individual right to bear arms. pay attention dickweed.

Forum List

Back