Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

jc456, post: 22413876
post my lie.

I did before. Here it is again.

jc456, post: 22411592
29 second mark of the video. Gina says dreamers vote. dreamers are illegals.

Gina never said, Dreamers Vote.

You lied. No way around it, liar.
you know that? you can confirm that? no you can't, you are just postulating now.

There was no reason to caveat her question if the intent of the question wasn't to gain clarification of what would happen if illegals voted. just wouldn't. and you are too stupid to understand it. the rocks in my driveway are smarter than you.

post my lie.

well first off, the 29 second mark was in reference to obammy's statement, here again what I wrote, I posted the video from him stating it. you can vote illegally and no one will come and ask you, did you watch the video from the link I provided? 29 second mark of the video. Then I said Gina says dreamers vote, so you are confused at the post. it now makes sense. you don't know english.

post my lie.

well first off, the 29 second mark was in reference to obammy's statement, here again what I wrote, I posted the video from him stating it. you can vote illegally and no one will come and ask you, did you watch the video from the link I provided? 29 second mark of the video. Then I said Gina says dreamers vote, so you are confused at the post. it now makes sense. you don't know english.
Liar, Obama does not say you can vote illegally and no one will co.e ask you.

jc456, post: 22417034
Then I said Gina says dreamers vote,

You moron. Gina never says dreamers vote. You are a liar. You admit you said it. And you continue telling that lie.

What the hell. Is lying honorable for TrumpO voters?

jc456, post: 22417034
Then I said Gina says dreamers vote,

You moron. Gina never says dreamers vote. You are a liar. You admit you said it. And you continue telling that lie.

What the hell. Is lying honorable for TrumpO voters?
did she make this statement?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

jc456, post: 22416988
you know that? you can confirm that? no you can't, you are just postulating now.

I know that in the interview that you are citing - Gina never says dreamers vote. You are a liar.

If you read her saying it somewhere else post it. Or just admit that you lied.

I know that in the interview that you are citing - Gina never says dreamers vote. You are a liar.

then what does this mean?

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

And why would she ask obammy what would happen? it is his answer that he encourages illegals to vote.

Why would she say they are fearful of voting, implying they shouldn't be afraid of voting when they shouldn't be voting at all?

Yes she did. That contradicts your lie when you quote her as saying ‘dreamers vote’ she is saying what she said, not what you want it to be what she said. What is you point. That is why you are a liar.

I explained in full detail what ‘fearful of voting’ means in the context of the entire questions and answers.

But you cannot respond to that.

Your preference is to lie.

Yes she did. That contradicts your lie when you quote her as saying ‘dreamers vote’ she is saying what she said, not what you want it to be what she said. What is you point. That is why you are a liar.

I explained in full detail what ‘fearful of voting’ means in the context of the entire questions and answers.

They should have no fear of voting if they aren't voting in the first damn place.

woa, why would she ask that question if she knows they aren't legally able to? you still don't get the reference of her statement. it's like arguing with a brick.

And why would she ask obammy what would happen? i

I told you why. Look it up. Mixed families documented and undocumented, illegal and illegals living in the same household. Gina is legal. If her family members were not they are fearful of her voting you complete moron.

They should have no fear of voting if they aren't voting in the first damn place.
the fool doesn't get it at all, it's like a 747 flew a foot above his head and he didn't notice it.

jc456, post: 22418117
woa, why would she ask that question if she knows they aren't legally able to? you still don't get the reference of her statement. it's like arguing with a brick.

I have explained exactly why she asked the question in the way she did. This is not an argument. You are a liar based on what was exactly said during the interview. Gina said when “I” vote. Your lie version must insert her using the phrase when “they” vote.

There is nothing to argue. The recorded verbage is clear. You lie depends on changing the verbage to suit your lie. That is dishonest and immoral when you revise transcripted language to suit your political propaganda and agenda of unrestrained hate.

So quit pretending this is an argument or disagreement. The facts are the facts, you are a liar.

I have explained exactly why she asked the question in the way she did. This is not an argument. You are a liar based on what was exactly said during the interview. Gina said when “I” vote. Your lie version must insert her using the phrase when “they” vote.

There is nothing to argue. The recorded verbage is clear. You lie depends on changing the verbage to suit your lie. That is dishonest and immoral when you revise transcripted language to suit your political propaganda and agenda of unrestrained hate.

So quit pretending this is an argument or disagreement. The facts are the facts, you are a liar.
She says the dreamers are citizens, and they are fearful of voting! She said it, not me. Which means they voted and are afraid they will get caught. No other way to take her conversation

Slyhunter, post: 22418113

Should? So you admit that you cannot say “They cannot have a fear of voting if they aren't voting in the first damn place.”

You leave it open. Because there can be fear of voting specifically if they are not voting themselves.

Here’s how,

Imagine you were born in the US and therefore a US citizen with the right to vote but your mother and father and older siblings are here with you illegally all living at the same address

Your illegal family members have what is called unfounded fear that if you register to vote and legally vote the authorities will trace back to your address with same family names and find an excuse to deport and separate the families.

When you say they should not have that fear you are right. And that is exactly what Obama and Gina were discussing,

Obama was saying that legal voters in the Latino community must vote and not let the unfounded fears of members of their family stop them from voting.

It is simple.

Encourage your rightwing lying friends to shut their lies down or be a liar like them.

Your choice.

Slyhunter, post: 22418113

Should? So you admit that you cannot say “They cannot have a fear of voting if they aren't voting in the first damn place.”

You leave it open. Because there can be fear of voting specifically if they are not voting themselves.

Here’s how,

Imagine you were born in the US and therefore a US citizen with the right to vote but your mother and father and older siblings are here with you illegally all living at the same address

Your illegal family members have what is called unfounded fear that if you register to vote and legally vote the authorities will trace back to your address with same family names and find an excuse to deport and separate the families.

When you say they should not have that fear you are right. And that is exactly what Obama and Gina were discussing,

Obama was saying that legal voters in the Latino community must vote and not let the unfounded fears of members of their family stop them from voting.

It is simple.

Encourage your rightwing lying friends to shut their lies down or be a liar like them.

Your choice.
so you agree they are voting, obammy encourages them to vote by saying no one will go after them if they do and therefore shouldn't fear voting..

jc456, post: 22418317

She says the dreamers are citizens, and they are fearful of voting! She said it, not me. Which means they voted and are afraid they will get caught. No other way to take her conversation

“No other way to take her conversation” is a lie too. You can take her conversation exactly as she said it. She said “when I vote” and is a legal US CITIZEN. She did not say when ‘they’ (illegals) vote. You can’t change that fact. You can only lie that she meant to say ‘they’.

Hardly anyone takes it the way you do.

She never says dreamers or illegal citizens or any illegals vote. You are a liar.

She explained that she calls all people who contribute to society citizens. That does not make them legal documented citizens.

And if you think fearful of voting means fear of getting caught after fearfully voting illegally you are a complete moron.

jc456, post: 22418317

And if you think fearful of voting means fear of getting caught after fearfully voting illegally you are a complete moron.
No makes you narrow minded and blinded to the situation at large.

jc456, post: 22418451
so you agree they are voting, o

No.

Obama said in the interview that illegals cannot vote. I agree with him not a lying clueless moron like you.

Your response was in part to this:

“Obama was saying that legal voters in the Latino community must vote and not let the unfounded fears of members of their family stop them from voting.”

How you read that I agree that illegals are voting is inexplicable. Except that you are a cornered liar on top of being a moron.

Forum List

Back