Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Did you notice that that video was the snake, Obama's exact words to illegal aliens?

Exact.

No cutting, nothing left out or inserted.

Simply Obama making the argument that illegals should go out and vote.
You're lying again. Obama was speaking to a U.S. citizen, not an illegal alien.

Since you posted so much lies------ Why don't you shut up?
Dont you ever get tired people kicking your ass all over the alley?

You know Brown Shirt, everyone else is posting laws and scholarly citations.

So WHO is lying?
You are, of course. You've been shown repeatedly where California law makes every effort to not register illegal aliens to vote. You've been shown the process at DMV's has been automated and designed and setup to prevent illegals from being registered. And you've been shown the section you cite is the exception, not the rule, in cases where an illegal alien might happen to be wrongly registered due to a glitch in the system.

And the proof you are lying is that you can't find one single illegal alien who was accidentally registered to vote.

Snopes proved that this was a fake. To say Snopes is only catered to liberals is totally wrong. They attacked all kinds of groups even foreign entities.

IMG_0746.jpg

[

So WHO is lying?

Let me repeat it again. The link you posted was already debunked over and over. So go back from the start. ------- Then get back to me when you know what you are talking about
Along the way get your facts right where you can prove 3 millions of illegals voted during the last election but not just an opinion.
When you use your link do not use a link coming from a racist group. Understood? Go.
I'm waiting.

You debunked state law? :eek:

[
Exactly. Now you are in the insulting mode. That means------- I just kicked your ass white trash.

Exactly what Brown Shirt? Is what I posted California law, or not?

Only racist assholes like you used those kinds of language.

Only racists use language from codified law passed by democrats without a single Republican vote?

Well dayum, Brown Shirt.

I'm not saying you fascists motherfuckers have overplayed the race card, but apparently it is now racist to have two scoops of ice cream.

{For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.}

Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream, everyone else gets 1 - CNNPolitics.com

IMPEACH!!!!!!

You fucking Nazis are a joke.

[

So WHO is lying?

Let me repeat it again. The link you posted was already debunked over and over. So go back from the start. ------- Then get back to me when you know what you are talking about
Along the way get your facts right where you can prove 3 millions of illegals voted during the last election but not just an opinion.
When you use your link do not use a link coming from a racist group. Understood? Go.
I'm waiting.

Didn't I told you to go back and read the thread so I don't have to waste my time discussing same link over and over?
Apparently you didn't. So I'm telling you again.
To go back and and read the thread then come
back to me when you know what the hell you are talking about. Go.

[

So WHO is lying?

I'm waiting.

Didn't I told you to go back and read the thread so I don't have to waste my time discussing same link over and over?

Why would I do anything you ordered me to do, Brown Shirt?

Go piss up a rope.

California law openly promotes voting by illegals and protects them from prosecution when they do vote.

Unless you or your fellow fascists can show that this is NOT in fact the law, all you are doing it trying to blow smoke to obfuscate the already established fact.

I will take the word of codified law over your ThinkProgress idiocy every day of the week.

[
Exactly. Now you are in the insulting mode. That means------- I just kicked your ass white trash.

Only racists use language from codified law passed by democrats without a single Republican vote?

Well dayum, Brown Shirt.

I'm not saying you fascists motherfuckers have overplayed the race card, but apparently it is now racist to have two scoops of ice cream.

{For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.}

IMPEACH!!!!!!

Really? Poor little boi.
Explain yourself where and why I made you angry?
And what is this boi Trump ice cream has anything to do you with your lunacy?

[

So WHO is lying?

I'm waiting.

Go piss up a rope.

California law openly promotes voting by illegals and protects them from prosecution when they do vote.

Unless you or your fellow fascists can show that this is NOT in fact the law, all you are doing it trying to blow smoke to obfuscate the already established fact.

I will take the word of codified law over your ThinkProgress idiocy every day of the week.

You are dumber that I thought you stupid fuck.
I said the link you were talking about was discussed over and over and I will not waste my time with you asshole.

Obviously you are craving for my attention. I will let you know when and where you are qualified to talk to me. Understood?
Now go drink toilet water and don't let your white robe and white hood get wet.

[

Well dayum, Brown Shirt.

IMPEACH!!!!!!

whatever happened to, noblesse oblige?

Well, well, well.....looks like I win again!!!!

"Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

"Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.

These numbers are more in line with the unverified estimates given by President Trump, who said the number of ballots cast by noncitizens was the reason he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting. Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and multiple registrants.

For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted."
Ibid.

Can't wait to hear all the squealing from the stuck pigs!!!!

So WHO is lying?

I'm waiting.

Go piss up a rope.

You are dumber that I thought you stupid fuck.
I said the link you were talking about was discussed over and over and I will not waste my time with you asshole.

Obviously you are craving for my attention. I will let you know when and where you are qualified to talk to me. Understood?
Now go drink toilet water and don't let your white robe and white hood get wet.

"....government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

Wait.....don't wipe that egg off your face: it's an improvement.

"Even if the Russians hacked the california DMV, and registered all blah blah blah....."

Point of order!!!!

The point is under your theoretical (although firewall blocked, and protocol prevented) voter registration of all AB60 license holders, that's less than 800,000

Less than 800.000

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.
she didn't win a thing. you should wake up.

You are lying when you say you never lie.

Easily disproved "misstatement" of yours...that there are "50 million illegals" living in the US. Patently false.

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

First and foremost.... I never lie.

Second, your error: I didn't say it....experts did.

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

So.....There may be as many as 60 to 80 million illegal aliens occupying territory in this country.

7. And they vote.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?
4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

Have we seen that sort of voting by illegals before?
...remember the Old Dominion study?

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time
....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty ()

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Destroyed your post, huh?

Excellent.

No, you destroyed your own credibility. But since you've already done that in the past, what difference does it make now?

Not even close, but apparently you need validation of your self imposed "greatness". No wonder you're such a sycophant for the so called President.

Seems you can't figure out who you're trying to respond to.....

...bet you're a government school grad and reliable Democrat voter.

I know precisely who I'm responding to...a Trump sycophant that feels the need to try to provide cover for the Big Orange liar...by telling even more lies.

Trump lost the popular vote and I'm not sorry that causes both you and Cheetolini no little consternation.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

How ya' like me now????

Terry McCauliff blocked attempts to investigate voter fraud in one of his state's counties 3 times, with appeal after appeal when he refused to let investigators look at voter registrations.

When he finally lost his case and the investigators looked at the registrations, they found in one county alone 5,000 Illegal Aliens Illegally Registered to vote and that these Illegal Aliens didn't just vote once, but these 5,000 Illegals, Voted 7,000 times.

This is how The Democrats Rig Elections and even their own primaries.
There are 3,007 Counties in The US, and the county investigated was not a very populous one.

Just extrapolating that finding gives you 2.1 Million Illegal Votes, and I can tell you, that there were more illegal votes than that if you just were to investigate Sanctuary cities alone.

First and foremost.... I never lie.

Second, your error: I didn't say it....experts did.

But....let's review the numbers for you:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Determining the number of illegals is significant. Democrats will want to pretend that it is the lowest estimate....
If there are 12 million or so illegals living here, well...then it's easier to deny that they represent Bill's wife's supposed victory in the popular vote.
But.....if it's a far greater number.......

And it is.

Watch this:

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

Increased the totals by 13%!!!
Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

And that isn't counting family members brought in under the law.

But....ask a lying Liberal....and the number is still 11 million.

4. So....is it still 11 million?.....or is the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million?

5. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

True?

So.....There may be as many as 60 to 80 million illegal aliens occupying territory in this country.

7. And they vote.

Have we seen that sort of voting by illegals before?
...remember the Old Dominion study?

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time
....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty ()

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Destroyed your post, huh?

Excellent.

No, you destroyed your own credibility. But since you've already done that in the past, what difference does it make now?

Not even close, but apparently you need validation of your self imposed "greatness". No wonder you're such a sycophant for the so called President.

Seems you can't figure out who you're trying to respond to.....

...bet you're a government school grad and reliable Democrat voter.

I know precisely who I'm responding to...a Trump sycophant that feels the need to try to provide cover for the Big Orange liar...by telling even more lies.

Trump lost the popular vote and I'm not sorry that causes both you and Cheetolini no little consternation.

"Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election."
Trump Vindicated? Study Shows Up To 5.7 Million Illegals Voted In Presidential Election.

How ya' like me now????

I never didn't "like" you. I have no personal feelings about you at all.

I do know your "report" is flawed.

The perils of cherry picking low frequency events in large sample surveys - ScienceDirect

(Mine's peer reviewed)

Forum List

Back