Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Well, well, well.....looks like I win again!!!!

"Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's such a glutton for punishment.

This is the same debunked nonsense she was pushing many months ago...

Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

It gets debunked here -->
More rightardedness. <smh>

When they say their findings are "based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study," what they don't say is that survey was an unscientific non-probability online poll...

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.
Furthermore, it was determined that respondents were wrong at best, or lied at worst, when claiming their immigration status...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

So what does a lying hag like PoliticalHack do?

She abandons all of her previously destroyed nonsense and doubles her number of illegal aliens voting in the election.

Just don't ask her how many have actually been found.... she won't answer. But I will --

two.

Not two million. Not two hundred thousand ....

two.

Looks like I win again.....millions of illegal alliens followed Obama's instructions and voted......illegally.

You took quite a shot to the head with this article, huh?

Actually, it improved your looks.
There has to be something wrong with you mentally to claim 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election. You know that, right?

Especially because he believes that all 5.7 million illegals decided only to vote for Hillary Clinton

He's a

th

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world in 2008.
9.8 million illegal voters voted for Hillary in 2016.

I believe these numbers are not only possible, but are more likely than not.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world during Obama's term.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.
Then you're an imbecile since those numbers are based off a series of unscientific polls in which respondents were caught claiming they were U.S. citizens in the first poll but not not U.S. citizens in a follow up poll.

It's CRITICAL that this problem is corrected for future elections and especially the 2020 Presidential and Congressional elections.

Only AMERICANS should be voting. Americans don't elect Snowflakes.

Political correctness has allowed people with no vested interest in America to take control of her.

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world during Obama's term.

Then you're an imbecile since those numbers are based off a series of unscientific polls in which respondents were caught claiming they were U.S. citizens in the first poll but not not U.S. citizens in a follow up poll.

I'm an imbecile? F U assclown.
I'm basing my statement off of COMMON SENSE and all the shit fucktards like you in states like California and NewYork did to help illegals get Driver licenses and squash voter ID laws. It only takes COMMON SENSE to see what the Left did.

Common sense is something you would have no clue about.
Keep denying snowflake moron.....that strategy just worked again in Georgia.....

I'm an imbecile? Fuck you assclown.
I'm basing my statement off of COMMON SENSE and all the shit fucktards like you in states like California and NewYork did to help illegals get Driver licenses and squash voter ID laws. It only takes COMMON SENSE to see what the Left did.

Great, after giving props to a debunked unscientific poll, you double down on being an imbecile and idiotically claim there are states registering illegals to vote with driver's licenses. :cuckoo:

So not 1 in all these supposed illegals voted for Trump?

Yeah, right.
That is the first Honest Question you have asked since I have known you.
Yeah right is right.

Not one illegal voted for Trump. In fact many of them didn't vote for TRUMP 3-4 times in the same day.

One County in Terry McCauliff's state where he obstructed a fraud investigation for months found 5,000 Illegals registered to vote, and they did vote.

7,000 Times!

That means illegals in that county DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP an average of 1.4 times!

I have been honest the whole time. You are the liar. That's what you are doing now.
Please show EVIDENCE of "LIES" that you are using to claim I am a "LIAR".

Keep denying snowflake moron.....that strategy just worked again in Georgia.....

IF THE LEFT were so WORRIED ABOUT RUSSIA, and the INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS, they would be 100% for VOTER ID.

Every Democratic Nation on Earth has VOTER ID, but THE US.

They could care less about the integrity of the vote, in fact, they fight to disenfranchise legal voters in ever election.

If they cared about "ONE MAN, ONE VOTE" they wouldn't be for giving Illegals Drivers Licenses (A FELONY) Using MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATION, AMNESTY, and be opposed to VOTER ID.

Yeah, right.
Yeah right is right.

Not one illegal voted for Trump. In fact many of them didn't vote for TRUMP 3-4 times in the same day.

One County in Terry McCauliff's state where he obstructed a fraud investigation for months found 5,000 Illegals registered to vote, and they did vote.

7,000 Times!

That means illegals in that county DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP an average of 1.4 times!

I have been honest the whole time. You are the liar. That's what you are doing now.

When you show evidence of the 5.7 million ilegal aliens that voted for Hillary Clinton.

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

When they say their findings are "based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study," what they don't say is that survey was an unscientific non-probability online poll...

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.
Furthermore, it was determined that respondents were wrong at best, or lied at worst, when claiming their immigration status...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

She abandons all of her previously destroyed nonsense and doubles her number of illegal aliens voting in the election.

Just don't ask her how many have actually been found.... she won't answer. But I will --

two.

two.

Looks like I win again.....millions of illegal alliens followed Obama's instructions and voted......illegally.

There has to be something wrong with you mentally to claim 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election. You know that, right?

I must admit that destroying you has become my guilty pleasure....

Sooooo.....let's do it again:

HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY??????

Yeah, right.
Yeah right is right.

7,000 Times!

When you show evidence of the 5.7 million ilegal aliens that voted for Hillary Clinton.

How many illegal aliens are living in this country?

two.

two.

Especially because he believes that all 5.7 million illegals decided only to vote for Hillary Clinton

He's a

th

Since the illegal alien criminals were following the specific instructions of the dirt-eating snake, Hussein Obama,.....

....who do you imagine they were voting for?

Great, after giving props to a debunked unscientific poll, you double down on being an imbecile and idiotically claim there are states registering illegals to vote with driver's licenses. :cuckoo:

There was no such 'debunking.'

There were simply the claims of Leftist academicians.

The latest study explains exactly why the earlier attempt was.....like you.....wrong.

IF THE LEFT were so WORRIED ABOUT RUSSIA, and the INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTIONS, they would be 100% for VOTER ID.

Every Democratic Nation on Earth has VOTER ID, but THE US.

They could care less about the integrity of the vote, in fact, they fight to disenfranchise legal voters in ever election.

If they cared about "ONE MAN, ONE VOTE" they wouldn't be for giving Illegals Drivers Licenses (A FELONY) Using MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATION, AMNESTY, and be opposed to VOTER ID.

Stop lying.

two.

two.

He's a

th

Since the illegal alien criminals were following the specific instructions of the dirt-eating snake, Hussein Obama,.....

....who do you imagine they were voting for?

th

The latest study explains exactly why the earlier attempt was.....like you.....wrong.

No, they were debunked.

No, they were debunked.

Actually, only you were 'debunked.'

Have someone read this to you:

"He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.

“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S. illegally,” he said.

Some of the polled noncitizens denied they were registered to vote when publicly available databases show that they were, ...."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

No, they were debunked.

You do know people are laughing at your nonsense. Maybe Bagdad Bob survived after all.

Is this you?

18u05c.jpg

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

Wait! Wait! I just had the cookie-puss OREO tell me on another thread that illegals can't vote and don't get any benefits!!! I hope you're not telling me he's wrong?!!

Forum List

Back