Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world during Obama's term.
9.8 million illegal voters voted for Hillary in 2016.

I believe these numbers are not only possible, but are more likely than not.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.
Then you're an imbecile since those numbers are based off a series of unscientific polls in which respondents were caught claiming they were U.S. citizens in the first poll but not not U.S. citizens in a follow up poll.

I'm an imbecile? Fuck you assclown.
I'm basing my statement off of COMMON SENSE and all the shit fucktards like you in states like California and NewYork did to help illegals get Driver licenses and squash voter ID laws. It only takes COMMON SENSE to see what the Left did.

Common sense is something you would have no clue about.
Great, after giving props to a debunked unscientific poll, you double down on being an imbecile and idiotically claim there are states registering illegals to vote with driver's licenses. :cuckoo:

There was no such 'debunking.'

There were simply the claims of Leftist academicians.

The latest study explains exactly why the earlier attempt was.....like you.....wrong.
Of course it was debunked.

a) it was an unscientific online poll.

b) many respondents changed their answer on the question of being a U.S. citizen from one poll to the next.

You're so desperate to fluff Trump, you'll accept anything, no matter how rightarded. But claiming 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election is simply downright stupid, even for you.

Oh, and need I remind you, there have been only two such cases confirmed?

Well, well, well.....looks like I win again!!!!

"Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack. She's such a glutton for punishment.

This is the same debunked nonsense she was pushing many months ago...

Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

It gets debunked here -->
More rightardedness. <smh>

When they say their findings are "based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study," what they don't say is that survey was an unscientific non-probability online poll...

Methodological challenges affect study of non-citizens’ voting

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.
Furthermore, it was determined that respondents were wrong at best, or lied at worst, when claiming their immigration status...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

So what does a lying hag like PoliticalHack do?

She abandons all of her previously destroyed nonsense and doubles her number of illegal aliens voting in the election.

Just don't ask her how many have actually been found.... she won't answer. But I will --

two.

Not two million. Not two hundred thousand ....

two.

Looks like I win again.....millions of illegal alliens followed Obama's instructions and voted......illegally.

You took quite a shot to the head with this article, huh?

Actually, it improved your looks.
There has to be something wrong with you mentally to claim 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election. You know that, right?

I must admit that destroying you has become my guilty pleasure....

Sooooo.....let's do it again:

HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY??????
It's flattering that you're so infatuated with me.

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

When they say their findings are "based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study," what they don't say is that survey was an unscientific non-probability online poll...

A number of academics and commentators have already expressed skepticism about the paper’s assumptions and conclusions, though. In a series of tweets, New York Times columnist Nate Cohn focused his criticism on Richman et al’s use of Cooperative Congressional Election Study data to make inferences about the non-citizen voting population. That critique has some merit, too. The 2008 and 2010 CCES surveyed large opt-in Internet samples constructed by the polling firm YouGov to be nationally representative of the adult citizen population.
Furthermore, it was determined that respondents were wrong at best, or lied at worst, when claiming their immigration status...

It turns out that such response error was common for self-reported non-citizens in the 2010-2012 CCES Panel Study — a survey that re-interviewed 19,533 respondents in 2012 who had currently participated in the 2010 CCES. The first table below, for instance, shows that nearly one-fifth of CCES panelists who said that they were not American citizens in 2012 actually reported being American citizens when they were originally surveyed for the 2010 CCES. Since it’s illogical for non-citizens in 2012 to have been American citizens back in 2010, it appears that a substantial number of self-reported non-citizens inaccurately reported their (non)citizenship status in the CCES surveys.

She abandons all of her previously destroyed nonsense and doubles her number of illegal aliens voting in the election.

Just don't ask her how many have actually been found.... she won't answer. But I will --

two.

two.

Looks like I win again.....millions of illegal alliens followed Obama's instructions and voted......illegally.

There has to be something wrong with you mentally to claim 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election. You know that, right?

Especially because he believes that all 5.7 million illegals decided only to vote for Hillary Clinton

He's a

th

Since the illegal alien criminals were following the specific instructions of the dirt-eating snake, Hussein Obama,.....

....who do you imagine they were voting for?
What a great example of just how rightarded you are.

Aside from your lie that Obama instructed illegal aliens to vote, you're actually blaming him for comments made in November, 2016, while posting how 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in 2008. <smh>

5.7 million illegal votes nearly ALL for the hateful left after promising a free ride to the world during Obama's term.

I'm confident that as Democrats lose their grip on power evidence will finally emerge proving this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

For Snowflakes to really believe America wanted a criminal like Hillary as their leader shows how mentally unbalanced they really are.
Then you're an imbecile since those numbers are based off a series of unscientific polls in which respondents were caught claiming they were U.S. citizens in the first poll but not not U.S. citizens in a follow up poll.

I'm basing my statement off of COMMON SENSE and all the shit fucktards like you in states like California and NewYork did to help illegals get Driver licenses and squash voter ID laws. It only takes COMMON SENSE to see what the Left did.

Great, after giving props to a debunked unscientific poll, you double down on being an imbecile and idiotically claim there are states registering illegals to vote with driver's licenses. :cuckoo:

The latest study explains exactly why the earlier attempt was.....like you.....wrong.
You're lying again. There is no "latest study." This is someone throwing out new numbers based on the same figures released years ago. Somehow, some idiot like you, decided to double their made up figures. You do it yourself as you keep changing your numbers.

No, they were debunked.

You do know people are laughing at your nonsense. Maybe Bagdad Bob survived after all.

Is this you?

18u05c.jpg

I don't hear anyone laughing. And you making such a claim doesn't make it true.

Show the 5.7 million illegals who voted for Hillary or shut up.

b) many respondents changed their answer on the question of being a U.S. citizen from one poll to the next.

You're so desperate to fluff Trump, you'll accept anything, no matter how rightarded. But claiming 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in the election is simply downright stupid, even for you.

Of course it wasn't.

Have someone read this to you:

"He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.

“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S. illegally,” he said.

Some of the polled noncitizens denied they were registered to vote when publicly available databases show that they were, ...."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

two.

two.

Especially because he believes that all 5.7 million illegals decided only to vote for Hillary Clinton

He's a

th

Since the illegal alien criminals were following the specific instructions of the dirt-eating snake, Hussein Obama,.....

Aside from your lie that Obama instructed illegal aliens to vote, you're actually blaming him for comments made in November, 2016, while posting how 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in 2008. <smh>

"Aside from your lie that Obama instructed illegal aliens to vote,.."

1. I never lie.

2. Here's Obama saying exactly what I said he did:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.

Are you?

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

You're lying again. There is no "latest study." This is someone throwing out new numbers based on the same figures released years ago. Somehow, some idiot like you, decided to double their made up figures. You do it yourself as you keep changing your numbers.

I asked you how many illegal aliens are living in this country.

Why are you afraid to answer?

No, they were debunked.

You do know people are laughing at your nonsense. Maybe Bagdad Bob survived after all.

Is this you?

18u05c.jpg

Like the actual Voter Registrations?
POOOHHHHTIN....has them.
I showed you the results of Terry "I Lied My Way To The Top" McCauliff's Voter Fraud Investigation in just one county.....

Seriously, we posted the results of studies and Fraud Investigations, but you won't even acknowledge this is going on even with direct evidence.

It's like talking to a brick wall with you. Typical Liberal.
Hours of Entertainment, so thanks for the laugh.

IM2: "PROVE HILLARY DIDN"T LOSE THE ELECTION"

TREE: "Donald Trump was Inaugurated and sits in The White House."

IM2: "NOT MY PRESIDENT! HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE"

TREE: ":cuckoo:"
:wtf:

Last edited:

two.

two.

Not exactly 'infatuated.'

I use your picture to take away my appetite when want to lose some avoirdupois.

Now...HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LIVING IN THIS COUNTRY?????

Of course it wasn't.

"He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.

“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S. illegally,” he said.

Some of the polled noncitizens denied they were registered to vote when publicly available databases show that they were, ...."
LOL

You can't lie your way out of this, PoliticalHack

No, they were debunked.

Is this you?

18u05c.jpg

Like the actual Voter Registrations?
POOOHHHHTIN....has them.
I showed you the results of Terry "I Lied My Way To The Top" McCauliff's Voter Fraud Investigation in just one county.....

Seriously, we posted the results of studies and Fraud Investigations, but you won't even acknowledge this is going on even with direct evidence.

It's like talking to a brick wall with you. Typical Liberal.
Hours of Entertainment, so thanks for the laugh.

IM2: "PROVE HILLARY DIDN"T LOSE THE ELECTION"

TREE: "Donald Trump was Inaugurated and sits in The White House."

IM2: "NOT MY PRESIDENT! HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE"

TREE: ":cuckoo:"
:wtf:

This does not show the 5.7 million illegals who voted for Clinton. Nor are these comments I made.

two.

two.

You poor, thing. Bless your heart. That's not actually my picture. <smh>

Your infatuation was noted and dismissed. For the record, I'm happily married and wouldn't be interested in you even if I were single. You're an unabashed liar and there is nothing less attractive.

Like here, prove 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in 2016 or you once again demonstrate you're lying.....

He's a

th

1. I never lie.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Are you?

That was Obama telling a U.S. citizen she is a citizen when she votes and need not worry about immigration going after her undocumented friends and family. That you intentionally misconstrue (i.e., lie) that to mean he's talking to non-U.S. citizens when he's sitting face-to-face with a U.S. citizen and directly answering her direct question, is on you -- not him.

As well as has been pointed out numerous times how you post the video which cuts short just before he says illegals can't vote and the U.S. citizens should vote because their vote speaks for the undocumented aliens who can't legally vote. You also omit him twice promoting a website which informs readers that only U.S. citizens can vote.

Lying is very ugly indeed. Now readers here see for themselves that you're merely relying on transference projection when you call others ugly.

LOL

You're such a political hack.

I've already answered that question.Why do you think I need to keep repeating my answer simply because you keep asking?

A better question is -- why do you think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered?

Of course it wasn't.

LOL

You poor, thing. Bless your heart. That's not actually my picture. <smh>

Your infatuation was noted and dismissed. For the record, I'm happily married and wouldn't be interested in you even if I were single. You're an unabashed liar and there is nothing less attractive.

Like here, prove 5.7 million illegal aliens voted in 2016 or you once again demonstrate you're lying.....

He's a

th

1. I never lie.

a. they don't

Are you?

That was Obama telling a U.S. citizen she is a citizen when she votes and need not worry about immigration going after her undocumented friends and family. That you intentionally misconstrue (i.e., lie) that to mean he's talking to non-U.S. citizens when he's sitting face-to-face with a U.S. citizen and directly answering her direct question, is on you -- not him.

As well as has been pointed out numerous times how you post the video which cuts short just before he says illegals can't vote and the U.S. citizens should vote because their vote speaks for the undocumented aliens who can't legally vote. You also omit him twice promoting a website which informs readers that only U.S. citizens can vote.

Lying is very ugly indeed. Now readers here see for themselves that you're merely relying on transference projection when you call others ugly.

LOL

You're such a political hack.

I've already answered that question.Why do you think I need to keep repeating my answer simply because you keep asking?

A better question is -- why do you think I'm afraid to answer a question I've already answered?

Of course it wasn't.

LOL

Asked and answered, PoliticalNag

Forum List

Back