US AG Garland Intends To Prosecute Russian War Criminals From War In Ukraine

You've made a terrible mistake of taking tripe publication like Gateway pudit seriously.

Nowhere does Garland suggest that US court system will be used for that. All he said is that they will assist Uraine on matters of justice. I guess he means legal framework development, international court matters etc.
not his job. not what he’s being paid for. We have the UN…Garland and Xiden ignore their jobs here…

I guess I should put "Ukrainian" in quotes, as the real criminals--both there and here in the States, are the Khazars whose blood lust and primitive hatreds have been fueling this whole imbroglio. What the fuck is wrong with you people, anyway?

You sound completely out of your fucking mind, just heads up.

well says the law…do you think Garland has jurisdiction all over the world???
...did you even read what you quoted?

Jurisdiction is a legal concept that limits DOJ from bringing cases to court for crimes committed outside of US (for the most part). Since Garland IS NOT talking about that, there is not any issue of jurisdiction.

You've made a terrible mistake of taking tripe publication like Gateway pudit seriously.

Nowhere does Garland suggest that US court system will be used for that. All he said is that they will assist Uraine on matters of justice. I guess he means legal framework development, international court matters etc.
He was ready to charge a man "verbally" dissing a school board as being a Domestic terrorist and insurrectionist because his teenage daughter was raped by a boy in a dress in a public-school bathroom. You cannot get more defining than that.

He was ready to charge a man "verbally" dissing a school board as being a Domestic terrorist and insurrectionist because his teenage daughter was raped by a boy in a dress in a public-school bathroom. You cannot get more defining than that.
Without even questioning your cool story, what the hell does that have to do with the topic of DOJ and Ukraine?

...did you even read what you quoted?

Jurisdiction is a legal concept that limits DOJ from bringing cases to court for crimes committed outside of US (for the most part). Since Garland IS NOT talking about that, there is not any issue of jurisdiction.
prosecuting russia for war crime in ukraine. is not in his jurisidiction

How about the SOB just do his job here of enforcing US law, protecting USSC Justices, prosecuting criminals, and catching / prosecuting domestic terrorists?!

Wow. I hope they make a video of Garland going to Russia to arrest Putin for war crimes.

Garland the Ukie Nazi supporter must have returned in time to issue a statement that the DOJ opposes today's SCOTUS ruling.

Post it.

When you can't, stop talking out of your ass.
I see nothing in here about prosecuting other countries for war crimes committed in the other side of the globe……

As the chief officer of the Department of Justice, the attorney general enforces federal laws, provides legal counsel in federal cases, interprets the laws that govern executive departments, heads federal jails and penal institutions, and examines alleged violations of federal laws. In addition, the attorney general may be called upon to represent the United States in the Supreme Court in cases of exceptional importance. The attorney general serves in the Cabinet of the president of the United States.

The attorney general is in charge of supervising United States attorneys and marshals in their respective judicial districts. While attorneys are responsible for prosecuting offenses against the United States and prosecuting or defending in proceedings in which the United States requires representation, marshals issue orders and processes under the authority of the United States.

I see nothing in here about prosecuting other countries for war crimes committed in the other side of the globe……

As the chief officer of the Department of Justice, the attorney general enforces federal laws, provides legal counsel in federal cases, interprets the laws that govern executive departments, heads federal jails and penal institutions, and examines alleged violations of federal laws. In addition, the attorney general may be called upon to represent the United States in the Supreme Court in cases of exceptional importance. The attorney general serves in the Cabinet of the president of the United States.

The attorney general is in charge of supervising United States attorneys and marshals in their respective judicial districts. While attorneys are responsible for prosecuting offenses against the United States and prosecuting or defending in proceedings in which the United States requires representation, marshals issue orders and processes under the authority of the United States.

It's a shame we gotta educate some of these idiots that public schools have failed to do.

Forum List

Back