US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

Thanks for the 19th link to the same story. What would we do without you.
He just thought he would give it to you again because it is 'so obvious' you have barely looked at any of the links, if at all.

He is mistaken, though. It is not that you have not read the links and / or you are not aware of all the overwhelming evidence of McCabe's crimes, to include his own admission - you are.

The problem is, as you demonstrated earlier, that you intentionally keep attempting to ignore it, minimize it, and try to lessen the significance of the DOJ taking action to clear the path for and move the case against McCabe to go before the Grand Jury to seek his indictment.

You make the mistake, though, of thinking your denial, your attempt to minimize this news, matters at all. The facts are the facts, the evidence - to include his own admission - is the overwhelming evidence, and the DOJ's actions to move forward is all that matters.

:p
Feeling over facts just quit flying.
Crash landed in reality.

Let me know when he is charged and what the charges are.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

US attorney moves to charge McCabe for lying about Hillary probe; DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal!!!

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

:clap: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :clap:
What did he do?
Can only look at the pictures, huh?! A chat board that requires the ability to READ must be extremely frustrating for you...

:p
So you don’t know? Is that what you’re saying?

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

US attorney moves to charge McCabe for lying about Hillary probe; DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal!!!

This will end up just like Greg Craig.

Back in April: Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements.

And just last week: found not guilty.

so.. let the discovery begin.

Attempting to jail political enemies is one of the hallmarks of fascism.
Tell that to Flynn and Manafort

This is either the beginning of the end of the entire democrat One World Order Party or it will be "Somebody did something" and McCabe walks

I would love to see the government regain some integrity and credibility by throwing a whole bunch of these sociopath swamp creatures in prison where they should have ended up years ago.

When law enforcement gets infiltrated by criminals it becomes a serious cancer to justice. Like when you had klansmen as sitting judges, sheriffs, DA's and legislatures across the board. That's how we ended up with things like Jim Crow, gun control laws, and scumbag political whores getting away with corrupt schemes. The Kennedy family is a perfect illustration.

Anyone outside the club would have been buried under the jail, senator or not, had they fished their car out of a pond and found a woman's body in it.

The problem is the corruptocracy is supported by both parties, so I don't expect a hammer to fall on McCabe, because he will drag some republicrats down, who will drag more democrooks, and the next thing you know we'll have tanks in the streets like Moscow in 1993.

Remember how all the kooks thought those two would bring down Trump....good thing nobody thinks that about McCabe and Obama!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
The only small difference is that the Coup Plotters are looking at a possible death sentence for treason and sedition.

Do you really believe this shit you are posting or is it just a spoof?

I've said for a while now that 19/20 are the most pivotal years since 1776. We either address the Orwellian police State or it's 1,000 years of darkness starting with the next democrat POTUS

This is either the beginning of the end of the entire democrat One World Order Party or it will be "Somebody did something" and McCabe walks

I would love to see the government regain some integrity and credibility by throwing a whole bunch of these sociopath swamp creatures in prison where they should have ended up years ago.

When law enforcement gets infiltrated by criminals it becomes a serious cancer to justice. Like when you had klansmen as sitting judges, sheriffs, DA's and legislatures across the board. That's how we ended up with things like Jim Crow, gun control laws, and scumbag political whores getting away with corrupt schemes. The Kennedy family is a perfect illustration.

Anyone outside the club would have been buried under the jail, senator or not, had they fished their car out of a pond and found a woman's body in it.

The problem is the corruptocracy is supported by both parties, so I don't expect a hammer to fall on McCabe, because he will drag some republicrats down, who will drag more democrooks, and the next thing you know we'll have tanks in the streets like Moscow in 1993.

I would love for you Trumpies to not be a bunch of crazy, incoherent conspiracy nuts, but that ain’t happening.

McCabe is in trouble for his lying about a conversation with a reporter about Hillary investigation. I don’t know wtf you fools think it has to do with the Russia investigation.

Last edited:
I've said for a while now that 19/20 are the most pivotal years since 1776. We either address the Orwellian police State or it's 1,000 years of darkness starting with the next democrat POTUS

Well, I have to say that I do admire your enthusiasm and imagination.

We survived Bush II and Obama...back to back worst presidents in our history, we will survive this as well

upload_2019-9-12_18-51-50.jpeg

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

Back in April: Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements.

Indeed it is, obummer was the first to try it.
I dont remember Obama trying to prosecute anybody who investigated democrats.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

Flynn & Manafort were found guilty while republicans were in charge of everything.

Breaking
ANDY’S RECKONING

Indeed it is, obummer was the first to try it.
I dont remember Obama trying to prosecute anybody who investigated democrats.

No? Spying on reporters is ok? Denying tax status to the opposition is okay with you?

You morons are all alike. You all are hypocrites and have stupid names like dog, and mud, and dud.

Twits the lot of you.

McCabe, Comey, Brennen, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Lynch, Rosenstein, Weisman, Ohr, Clinton, Obama and anyone else involved in the coup to overthrow our President should be convicted of treason and executed. Every now and then our government needs to be cleansed of tyrants. If we let these criminals and traitors slide, we lose our government forever.

Forum List

Back