🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-China talks in Rome focus on Russia-Ukraine

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This is most likely where important decisions will be made from now on. China is taking a nuanced and gentle approach but there should be no doubt that they have stakes in the outcome.
Comments? Will China flex some muscle on behalf of Russia or is China more intent on a cooperative approach with America for a short time at least?

This is most likely where important decisions will be made from now on. China is taking a nuanced and gentle approach but there should be no doubt that they have stakes in the outcome.
Comments? Will China flex some muscle on behalf of Russia or is China more intent on a cooperative approach with America for a short time at least?
Why would the U.S. meet with these back-stabbing snakes?

We should be preparing Japan to BEAT THE FUCK out of China (which Japan will).

Why would the U.S. meet with these back-stabbing snakes?

We should be preparing Japan to BEAT THE FUCK out of China (which Japan will).
You're acting childish, but that's a part of the reason why I've started this thread. Attitudes toward China and the obvious question of them playing a part in this war is going to be interesting.

If you can act like a grownup, why not go back and read the question I asked on how China will respond?

Yours and the rest of the comments so far, are nothing 'but' displays of childishness and arrogance.

Suits my purpose!

Russia is on it's way to becoming a Chinese satellite nation.
I wans't includeing your comment in my last post on childish behaviour and arrogance.

Your comment is at least a rational possibility, even though it's not well thought out. Can you contribute anything more relevant?

China is looking to dethrone the USA. They went to great lengths and killed millions of people to get their guy into the White House. Whatever happens won't be good for the USA

Not really, they have India as a hedge. Russia and India have strong ties.

India always stayed neutral during the cold war. They may have some cooperation with Russia in recent years, but as this war in Ukraine and the sanctions bleed Russia, India will do what's best for India...which will be to keep distant from Russia.

That's rational and to the point!
So is China wanting to test it's weapons in the Ukraine. The Western version of the so-called aid Russia was seeking wasn't anything Russia would need. It would pointless to ask for incompatible systems which Russian troops aren't trained on. It would be beneficial to China to test them, as the Chinese military is untested in modern warfare. Think before you simply dismiss things out of hand.

I wans't includeing your comment in my last post on childish behaviour and arrogance.

Your comment is at least a rational possibility, even though it's not well thought out. Can you contribute anything more relevant?

Russia is already showing quite a lot of dependency on China. Do you really think that China will want nothing in return?

As this war and it's sanctions bleed Russia, China will certainly seize opportunities.

Russia is NOT a super power.

China is looking to dethrone the USA.
That's worth the space it's written in. The rest wasn't.

I would just edit it to say that China is at least so far reacting defensively against US aggression, and that applies to the Ukraine situation too. Actually, expressly to the Ukraine situation.
Can you keep it together and respond to the topic like a grownup American?

China has no interest in stopping this war, but sees it as an excellent opportunity to keep NATO busy while it take Taiwan with ZERO Western resistance.

Japan is the answer. Japanese will BEAT THE FUCK out of the entire region if the U.S. would get that boot off their necks.

China is looking to dethrone the USA. They went to great lengths and killed millions of people to get their guy into the White House. Whatever happens won't be good for the USA
Wow, I didn't know that China also helped get Trump elected!

Thanks!

Forum List

Back