🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-China talks in Rome focus on Russia-Ukraine

India always stayed neutral during the cold war. They may have some cooperation with Russia in recent years, but as this war in Ukraine and the sanctions bleed Russia, India will do what's best for India...which will be to keep distant from Russia.
You need to read up on USSR and later Russian ties to India, particularly in regards to Kashmir. India didn't condemn the Russian invasion in Ukraine for a reason. India also buys a lot of Russian arms, even leases a nuclear sub from them.

So is China wanting to test it's weapons in the Ukraine. The Western version of the so-called aid Russia was seeking wasn't anything Russia would need. It would pointless to ask for incompatible systems which Russian troops aren't trained on. It would be beneficial to China to test them, as the Chinese military is untested in modern warfare. Think before you simply dismiss things out of hand.
I can see your point of China wanting to test it's weapons in the Ukraine, but I'm going to discount the idea as not applicable. I welcome your continuing effort to make your point.

I'm really seeing this as more related to the question of China suggesting to America that they are possibly interested in forming an alliance with Russia and other countries.

America, through Biden, has expressed great interest in that possibility by warning China against doing just that.

China has no interest in stopping this war, but sees it as an excellent opportunity to keep NATO busy while it take Taiwan with ZERO Western resistance.

Japan is the answer. Japanese will BEAT THE FUCK out of the entire region if the U.S. would get that boot off their necks.

If China could take Taiwan, they would have done so long ago.

There's an armada of attack submarines always waiting in the Strait of Taiwan, and there has been for many years.

There's no way China can get an army across that strait.

You need to read up on USSR and later Russian ties to India, particularly in regards to Kashmir. India didn't condemn the Russian invasion in Ukraine for a reason. India also buys a lot of Russian arms, even leases a nuclear sub from them.
You're doing a lot better than the way you started out.

I don't need to read up on anything that you suggest. You're only coming up to speed and you should understand you're not there yet.

There's an armada of attack submarines always waiting in the Strait of Taiwan, and there has been for many years.

Unless....

Your post about the Russia-China relationship is spot on and answers this question.

Or, it could simply be a threat posture while China makes other moves.

What do you think they are doing?

Either way, the U.S. President should be in HIGHLY VISIBLE talks with Japan's Prime Minister about restoring Japan to complete independence.

You're doing a lot better than the way you started out.

I don't need to read up on anything that you suggest. You're only coming up to speed and you should understand you're not there yet.
According to you? That's laughable. You are mired in Western propaganda and see only what you want.

If I were Brandon, I would be in Tokyo RIGHT NOW, talking about arms and restoring Japan's offensive capabilities.
Off topic nonsense and still being childish.

If America or Japan want a war then the only way they are going to get it from Russia is nuclear. Russia/China can't win any other way.

And I very much doubt that either would accept losing!

Continue, if you're ready to drop the childish behavour.

Yes, that was all before it became apparent that Russia is much weaker than anyone thought.

Do you really think that India will want to get on the wrong side of the U.S., Great Britain and their allies?

On Japan. If there's one thing true about Japan, it's that they will not ever arm up to face Russia in a war. Their entire mindset is in doing everything possible to ensure NEVER AGAIN!

If America dares to push the war against Russia, it will immediately lose the alliance with Japan.

Yes, that was all before it became apparent that Russia is much weaker than anyone thought.

Do you really think that India will want to get on the wrong side of the U.S., Great Britain and their allies?
I have no doubt every country that has been abused by colonial masters, first physically then economically, would gladly toss the West under the bus.

Unless....

Your post about the Russia-China relationship is spot on and answers this question.

Or, it could simply be a threat posture while China makes other moves.

What do you think they are doing?

Either way, the U.S. President should be in HIGHLY VISIBLE talks with Japan's Prime Minister about restoring Japan to complete independence.

The South Koreans would never stand for a militarized Japan.

Russia isn't weak and all you kids should understand that at least.

Russia is playing by the rules.
Western propaganda is making out that Russia is weak.
Russia could be weak and probably would be in a conventional weapons war.

Wake up and smell the coffee. I shouldn't have to wast time on gung-ho arrogance of that sort.

I have no doubt every country that has been abused by colonial masters, first physically then economically, would gladly toss the West under the bus.
Almot a good point!
Only the colonial masters were almost always the West.

You means all those countries that were absolutely primitive, or at best medieval? Where the standard of living and life expectancy was shit?

The ones that have done everything they can to emulate their 'colonial masters' in every way the possibly can?

Yes, we realize they are jealous and suffer from a collective inferiority complex.

China has never entertained the idea of having to take back Taiwan by force of war.
Are you ready to start learning something?

You means all those countries that were absolutely primitive, or at best medieval? Where the standard of living and life expectancy was shit?

The ones that have done everything they can to emulate their 'colonial masters' in every way the possibly can?

Yes, we realize they are jealous and suffer from a collective inferiority complex.
Many of them are little more than debt slaves now. At the first real opportunity to topple Western economic supremacy, they'll pile on.

China has never entertained the idea of having to take back Taiwan by force of war.
Of course they have. If Taiwan declared independence, it would be war. To think China has no plan for that possibility is rather naive.

Now you know why China has never entertained the idea of taking back Taiwan by force of war.

Apparently, you've learned something.

Forum List

Back