🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-China talks in Rome focus on Russia-Ukraine

Now you know why China has never entertained the idea of taking back Taiwan by force of war.

Apparently, you've learned something.
I'm quite pleased with all of you for setting aside the childish behaviour and at least making an attempt to understand some of the points on this war situation that America has promoted.

Of course they have. If Taiwan declared independence, it would be war. To think China has no plan for that possibility is rather naive.
Don't try to twist my meaning into something else that suits your agenda. Now that we'r more or less risen about the sandbox, you won't get away with that. I'll just leave you to your own clusterfk if you try that.

Russia never did entertain the idea of taking the Ukraine by force of war either.

But the two situations being mentioned have something in common that could/would force China's and Russia's hand.

Can any of you kids guess what that would be?

Don't try to twist my meaning into something else that suits your agenda. Now that we'r more or less risen about the sandbox, you won't get away with that. I'll just leave you to your own clusterfk if you try that.
The longer Taiwan remains autonomous the more likely they are to seek independence. China has steadily moved in a more militaristic direction over the last decade. You appear out of touch.

The longer Taiwan remains autonomous the more likely they are to seek independence. China has steadily moved in a more militaristic direction over the last decade. You appear out of touch.
You're redeeming yourself from where you started! A worthy talking point shouldn't be ignored, even though I have to say that I diagree.

The only way Taiwan will act out against China is with US urging them to war. And as with the situation in the Ukraine, and moreso, that's not the interest of the people of Taiwan.

In fact, it never was the interest of the Vietnamese people.

But welcome to the grownup's conversation, if you can sustain it?

Russia never did entertain the idea of taking the Ukraine by force of war either.

But the two situations being mentioned have something in common that could/would force China's and Russia's hand.

Can any of you kids guess what that would be?
Any number of events can alter the direction. Not to mention completely unforeseen events that are just festering on the edges.

If someone said 30 years ago a guy in a tent in Afghanistan would alter the world, most folks would've laughed.

You trap yourself in the typical arrogance that everything is in a neat little box and can be controlled.

Forum List

Back