US = Country run by the Woke

Fetterman sucks, but at least he won. Which is more than can
be said of Oz, Trump, and your pathetic red trickle.

Maybe you guys should stop worshipping Trump, admit you lost 2020, admit that Jan 6 was Trumpā€™s fault, and move forward with a new direction.

If someone like Fetterman can beat you in a shitty economy, what does that say about what people think about your party? Weā€™ve been telling you. Trumpism is the problem.
Xponential's interpretation: The GOP must shift so far to the left you cannot tell them apart from Communist Demoscum like him. Sorry, but no. Moderate RINOs deserved to be purged. They have no principles and we have no use for them.

PA voted for an inept moron. And before you say Oz was bad, Fetterman has to win his primary. So the party wanted that Frankenstein to run.

New Yorkers complained about crime and inflation and voted for a woman who doesnā€™t care about either instead of Lee Zeldin. A credible candidate.

AZ Dem Governor has 1mil+ votes and she refused to debate!!! Thatā€™s insane.

Gretchen Whitmer won re-election when she was the great dictator with lockdowns and the police unions endorsed her competitor.

MA is 100% blue. Not one Senator, Congressman or now Governor is a Republican. Talk about one party rule. MA approved a millionaires tax and for illegals to be issues a valid MA drivers license.

Cali is a disaster. Even Kathy Hochul said ā€œAt least we arenā€™t San Franciscoā€ and Newsome was easily re-elected and is likely our next president.

Voters 18-30 leaned Democrat 3-1.

To me the GOP is the better platform at this time but I am obviously in the minority. Even TX had a lot of blue votes despite the border crisis.

So America wants to go woke. Gender is a social construct. Equity means less for straight white men. If you are black and donā€™t support the Democratic Party, youā€™re a traitor. Itā€™s disheartening but it is the will of the people. When the Dems take control of the House again in 2024, the 2nd amendment will be abolished.

You heard it here first.

There is no such thing as ā€˜wokeā€™ as misrepresented and lied about by the right.

And you guys couldnā€™t come up with anyone better than Oz to take him out? Pathetic.

What does that say about you guys trying to run a guy from a tv show, with no experience, who had very little connection to Pennsylvania? Oh yea, and letā€™s throw Trump on his side because that seems like a good idea.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.
Youā€™re kidding, right?

How is any of this different than Biden naming and nominating black females because theyā€™re black females? Especially in Harrisā€™ case? What a clusterfuck that turned out to be.

download (87).jpeg

Youā€™re kidding, right?

How is any of this different than Biden naming and nominating black females because theyā€™re black females? Especially in Harrisā€™ case? What a clusterfuck that turned out to be.
Did he lose an election that was easily winnable because he selected a black female running mate?

Then itā€™s very different.

Xponential's interpretation: The GOP must shift so far to the left you cannot tell them apart from Communist Demoscum like him. Sorry, but no. Moderate RINOs deserved to be purged. They have no principles and we have no use for them.
Far left as in not trying to overturn the results of a Democratic election? Sure.

Did he lose an election that was easily winnable because he selected a black female running mate?

Then itā€™s very different.
What? Thatā€™s completely irrelevant.

Weā€™re talking about people being named, appointed, nominated or elected based on criteria that has nothing to do with the competent running of that office.

What? Thatā€™s completely irrelevant.

Weā€™re talking about people being named, appointed, nominated or elected based on criteria that has nothing to do with the competent running of that office.
Kamala already had a prominent position that she was elected to, and she was running for the presidency herself before being chosen as Bidenā€™s running mate.

Your comparison is idiotic.

Because Leftist like you salivate over having zero opposition to your sick diseased agenda.
So you didnā€™t get that from anything I said. Youā€™re just making retarded assumptions because youā€˜re too stupid to read what was actually said.

Hereā€™s what I said: ā€œTime for you guys to wake up, dislodge your heads from Trumpā€™s ass, and try being sensible again. Our democracy is better when both parties are better. I honestly hope that Republicans figure this lesson out.ā€

So you didnā€™t get that from anything I said. Youā€™re just making retarded assumptions because youā€˜re too stupid to read what was actually said.

Hereā€™s what I said: ā€œTime for you guys to wake up, dislodge your heads from Trumpā€™s ass, and try being sensible again. Our democracy is better when both parties are better. I honestly hope that Republicans figure this lesson out.ā€
You mean become Democrap-lyte like the Bush cult, Lot Lizard Cheney, John McShitstain, and other far Left RINOs? No thank you. I want Conservatives to be unyielding fighters against the enemy, which are Democrats. they are not America's friends.

Forum List

Back