US = Country run by the Woke

One elections means nothing. Life moves on. Some lessers put too much emphasis on an election.

I know. People are stupid enough to vote for celebrities just because of name recognition.

In a few years, Republicans will be going with Paris Hilton and Tim Allen. And you guys will get 45% of the popular vote.
Which is insane because it could be true. What is happening?

The primary? I don’t know, I wasn’t following it. Fetterman wasn’t a good candidate.

The fact that you guys couldn’t come up with anyone better than Oz to take that seat is an embarrassment to you guys and you seriously need to re-evaluate what you’re trying to do.
It’s embarrassing to the right to constantly criticize Biden, Fedderman et al, who do nothing more then beat the snot out of the right.

BTC summarizes the problem the right has, in response to Ted Cruze. The right stands for nothing but tax cuts…..they have had no agenda for decades….

It’s not even that. It was a blue wave. Dems may even hold the House. Trump is the face and it’s not working out well. I can admit that. Unlike you, I am honest.
Fetterman sucks, but at least he won. Which is more than can
be said of Oz, Trump, and your pathetic red trickle.

Maybe you guys should stop worshipping Trump, admit you lost 2020, admit that Jan 6 was Trump’s fault, and move forward with a new direction.

If someone like Fetterman can beat you in a shitty economy, what does that say about what people think about your party? We’ve been telling you. Trumpism is the problem.

Fetterman sucks, but at least he won. Which is more than can
be said of Oz, Trump, and your pathetic red trickle.

Maybe you guys should stop worshipping Trump, admit you lost 2020, admit that Jan 6 was Trump’s fault, and move forward with a new direction.

If someone like Fetterman can beat you in a shitty economy, what does that say about what people think about your party? We’ve been telling you. Trumpism is the problem.
You keep dancing around the fact that Fetterman won your primary. He and AOC are the faces of the Dem party. You have your victory but hopefully the country wakes up. I agree. Trump has become unhinged.

You keep dancing around the fact that Fetterman won your primary. He and AOC are the faces of the Dem party. You have your victory but hopefully the country wakes up. I agree. Trump has become unhinged.
Trump has been unhinged. We’ve been telling you that he is unfit for office. The honest among you recognized that with Jan 6 and instead of listening to them, you cast them aside as RINOs and latched onto Trump.

Now you see what sensible people think of that idiot and what your party has transformed into. It’s unbelievable to see so many of you Trump fanatics who don’t give a flying shit about what Trump caused on Jan 6.

Time for you guys to wake up, dislodge your heads from Trump’s ass, and try being sensible again. Our democracy is better when both parties are better. I honestly hope that Republicans figure this lesson out.

Trump has been unhinged. We’ve been telling you that he is unfit for office. The honest among you recognized that with Jan 6 and instead of listening to them, you cast them aside as RINOs and latched onto Trump.

Now you see what sensible people think of that idiot and what your party has transformed into. It’s unbelievable to see so many of you Trump fanatics who don’t give a flying shit about what Trump caused on Jan 6.

Time for you guys to wake up, dislodge your heads from Trump’s ass, and try being sensible again. Our democracy is better when both parties are better. I honestly hope that Republicans figure this lesson out.
You do realize that I am an Independent? It’s too late. The country wants to go woke. Don’t believe the GOP can be saved. But I ve been wrong before. Let’s see what happens.

You do realize that I am an Independent? It’s too late. The country wants to go woke. Don’t believe the GOP can be saved. But I ve been wrong before. Let’s see what happens.
What’s the practical difference between a registered Republican and a self-identifying “independent” who will always vote Republican?

The GOP can be saved. You just have to move on from this Trump disaster. It was a mistake. And now you’re paying the consequences for it. We warned you. You didn’t listen.

What’s the practical difference between a registered Republican and a self-identifying “independent” who will always vote Republican?

The GOP can be saved. You just have to move on from this Trump disaster. It was a mistake. And now you’re paying the consequences for it. We warned you. You didn’t listen.
I disagree. The only hope is your party moves more to being moderate. Fewer persons like AOC and Fetterman and more of Connor Lamb but I am not holding my breath.

I disagree. The only hope is your party moves more to being moderate. Fewer persons like AOC and Fetterman and more of Connor Lamb but I am not holding my breath.
The results speak for themselves. With a shitty economy and the party out of power almost always making huge gains in midterms, you guys had a disaster election.

Doesn’t mean the Democrats are perfect, obviously. Fetterman sucks and we have our own issues. But they’re nowhere near the level of problems facing the democracy-hating Trump cult formerly known as Republicans.

Forum List

Back