🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%!
Wrong!

That's an increase of 89 percent. Not 189 percent.

Nonetheless, your sad little deflection does not take away from the fact Trump has doubled the deficit to one trillion dollars, and climbing.

It does not take away from the fact Trump asked for a record $4.7 trillion budget. A full trillion more than Obama's worst year of spending.

Why have you tards all gone radio silent on Trump's massive overspending? Hmmmmm...

So much for the Republicans claiming they are the party of small government and balanced budgets. How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy? I can smell you all the way over here and it is overpowering.

Why do you keep trying to change the question to fit your wrong answer? Are you that pathetic or just plain stupid?

Nobody every made that claim. Your desperation is palpable

but it is 89% more than 10.6 trillion (give or take a few percent)
toobfreak is too innumerate to understand the difference.

.....and still too fucked in the head and plain dishonest or stupid to answer the simple question: what percentage of 10.6 is 20? You see, if you bozos were really HALF as smart as you all THINK you are, you'd understand that percentages can be looked at proportionally as well as linearly, as mere straight up or down ledger gains or losses. That is the only question I originally ever asked, the only question that ever mattered and the only question I ever answered, but as usual, you twits wallow in such stupidity, you revel in it like pigs totally unaware as you mock others.
You claimed Obama increased the debt 189%.

Wrong!

You are too innumerate to understand how wrong you are.

Liar. Answer the question! Debt under Obumma went from 10.6 to 20 billion. That is a percentage increase of HOW much?

89 percent, dumbass.

See? You're innumerate. :lol:

So 20 trillion is 89% of 10.6? I thought you said no one claimed that, dipshit? Sure you want to stick with that answer, Moron?

toobfreak is too innumerate to understand the difference.

.....and still too fucked in the head and plain dishonest or stupid to answer the simple question: what percentage of 10.6 is 20? You see, if you bozos were really HALF as smart as you all THINK you are, you'd understand that percentages can be looked at proportionally as well as linearly, as mere straight up or down ledger gains or losses. That is the only question I originally ever asked, the only question that ever mattered and the only question I ever answered, but as usual, you twits wallow in such stupidity, you revel in it like pigs totally unaware as you mock others.
You claimed Obama increased the debt 189%.

Wrong!

You are too innumerate to understand how wrong you are.

Liar. Answer the question! Debt under Obumma went from 10.6 to 20 billion. That is a percentage increase of HOW much?

89 percent, dumbass.

See? You're innumerate. :lol:

So 20 trillion is 89% of 10.6? I thought you said no one claimed that, dipshit? Sure you want to stick with that answer, Moron?
See? You're innumerate!

You are too stupid to see your mistake. :lol:

I feel like I'm arguing with a fifth grader...

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

The US debt increased by $9.4 trillion.

9.4/10.6 = .887

The debt increased by 89 percent (rounding up).

All caught up now, tard? :lol:

That would be a grade up from you! Better stick to your own level, moron. You just said what you first said no one ever claimed, thyen proved yourself a jackass!

YOU SAID 20 trillion is only 89% on 10.6! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Innumerate buffoon!
No, I said 20 trillion is an 89 percent increase of 10.6 trillion.

It can't be helped you are too stupid to understand the difference. You are making a public fool of yourself and don't even know it.

Sad.

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

Fuck off liar. QUIT CHANGING THE PROBLEM TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%!

I did not change the problem. You were wrong when you claimed 20 trillion was a 189 percent increase over 10.6 trillion.

Jesus, you are dumb! Even after I carefully spelled it out for you, you STILL don't get it.

Unbelievable.

Put in different terms, our debt service is just under $400 billion for this year. Just paying on the credit cards. As will our kids and their prodigy. Thanks, kids!

Oh, and our debt is now higher than our Gross Domestic Product.

But we're not supposed to care about this stuff.

That would be a grade up from you! Better stick to your own level, moron. You just said what you first said no one ever claimed, thyen proved yourself a jackass!

YOU SAID 20 trillion is only 89% on 10.6! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Innumerate buffoon!

It can't be helped you are too stupid to understand the difference. You are making a public fool of yourself and don't even know it.

Sad.

Lying jackass. Doesn't matter what you said. First you change my statements to fit your answer then claim my statement was wrong because it doesn't fit how you state it! :auiqs.jpg: What a fucking dullard!

Innumerate buffoon!

Sad.

Lying jackass. Doesn't matter what you said. First you change my statements to fit your answer then claim my statement was wrong because it doesn't fit how you state it! :auiqs.jpg: What a fucking dullard!
I quoted your exact words, and showed you where you are wrong, and how you are wrong.

I'm done with you.

Put in different terms, our debt service is just under $400 billion for this year. Just paying on the credit cards. As will our kids and their prodigy. Thanks, kids!

We're only supposed to care about this stuff when a Democrat is in office, apparently.

Don't worry. Immigrants will fix it.

5th graders know math better than this guy. He also does not seem to understand what "increase" means.

Math huh?
Glad you mathematicians bring that up...what’s the “math” on what we spend on illegal wetbacks?
g5000
Illegal immigrants cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 billion a year.

So how do you account for the other $950,000,000,000 of Trump's deficit?

5th graders know math better than this guy. He also does not seem to understand what "increase" means.

Math huh?
Glad you mathematicians bring that up...what’s the “math” on what we spend on illegal wetbacks?
g5000

100 billion seems to be the number quoted most often.

In the last 365 days our total deficit was $1.314 trillion dollars. So, illegals account for about 7.6% of our deficit for the last year. Seems they are only a small part of the problem

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

Fuck off liar. QUIT CHANGING THE PROBLEM TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words! Not a single word of my question nor your answer changed, only the extraneous bits removed! Total asshole. I've seen dead dogs with more brains than you!

g5000.jpg

You said it fuckhead: you claimed 20 is only 89% of 10.6!

89% of 10.6 is 9.43, imbecile!

Forum List

Back