US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Sorry Norton but we DO have one man, one vote, in all of every 50 states! That is how you WIN A STATE, dufus. Trump won thirty. Hillary only got more popular votes in three states by ranking. And all of that was due to only 4 US cities. That is the entire democratic party: 4 cities out of all of the United States! :auiqs.jpg:

Not as a country

There is no "country" in presidential elections. Presidential elections are first and foremost 50 STATE elections. The electoral weighting within a state is irrelevant. Each state wins the popular vote according to WHATEVER LAWS THEY SET FOR THEMSELVES in each state. Then the electoral weight of that state is set by the relative population. California has almost twice the electors as ANY OTHER TWO STATES combined and needs to be split into two as the Founders almost did long ago. That was a big mistake.

The weight of the states was set up according to STATE WISHES so that each STATE would share a proportional voice in the governance of their presidency. No one finds that unfair except you retards who want California to determine every election!
Which proves “one man, one vote” is not in effect
Voters in some states have more influence than others
Made Trump President
We are a Republic. We are NOT a pure Democracy. And under that system there is an Electoral College to prevent the abuse of a Pure Democracy.

Pure Democracy allows 50% plus 1 vote to push their agenda down the 50% minus 1 vote throats of the minority.

1. If the Senate was the ambassador of the State Legislatures as original ........Your side wouldn't have a pot to piss in. You lose most of the country, and only win in High population areas were there is heavy immigration.

2. Without immigration your side wouldn't be in charge of squat. It boosts your numbers and is why you WANT OPEN BORDERS.

We are a REPUBLIC..........and the electoral college is part of that.
Never claimed we weren’t

Just pointing out that some votes in our country count more than others
Trump would not be President otherwise
And I pointed out why your side is pushing what is basically Pure Democracy.

because the dems in the house refuse to pass a sensible budget bill. Wake the fuck up, and understand whats really going on here.
You do realize that the Senate and Trump have to sign off on all budgets, so how is it the dems fault when Trump and the GOP are the ones that sign off on these budgets??? You have no clue how the country works... pathetic.

The GOP passed the massive spending increases and the massive tax cut and that is why Trump has almost doubled the annual deficit...

According to your failed logic Obama's massive deficits are all the GOP Houses fault... Get a clue, stop embarrassing yourself.

yes, but budgets start in the dem controlled house. they pass a spend all budget and then scream if Trump were to veto it and "shut down the government" its all political rhetoric and bullshit, None of them have the citizens interests at heart. its only about their person power and wealth-------------both parties, so STFU
The annual deficit was $587B in 2016 (Obama's last yr) Trump and the GOP then passed a massive multiyear tax cut, AND massive multiyear spending bills. This is what has caused the deficit increase, AND they are all mutliyear increases with deficits projected to be $1.2+ T in 2021, and even higher pass that. This is 100% from the GOP, as they put these increases into our budget and they have final say on all budgets.

You blame democrats for everything because you are pathetic and can't take personal responsibility for anything. I'm sure according to you the war in Iraq failure somehow wasn't Bush's fault, and the Bush economic crash somehow wasn't his fault either... the same way Bill Clinton gets no credit for his golden age of success... You are just a typical pathetic partisan moron, and this is just another example.
Trillion dollar deficits are only ok under a Democrat, right ? Blaming Obama's trillion dollar deficits on a recession is garbage government never makes anything better by spending a shit load of money. From what i see your the partisan moron hear not me.
Obama ran trillion dollar deficits to prevent a depression and allow us to recover from recession. He eventually got the deficit down to $400 billion

Trump ran the deficit over a trillion so that he could give tax cuts to billionaires
No one but morons believe you can spend your way out of a recession.Its Keynesian bullshit.

business-commerce-board-boardroom-ascertained-blamegames-blame_games-jman202_low.jpg

You do realize that the Senate and Trump have to sign off on all budgets, so how is it the dems fault when Trump and the GOP are the ones that sign off on these budgets??? You have no clue how the country works... pathetic.

The GOP passed the massive spending increases and the massive tax cut and that is why Trump has almost doubled the annual deficit...

According to your failed logic Obama's massive deficits are all the GOP Houses fault... Get a clue, stop embarrassing yourself.

yes, but budgets start in the dem controlled house. they pass a spend all budget and then scream if Trump were to veto it and "shut down the government" its all political rhetoric and bullshit, None of them have the citizens interests at heart. its only about their person power and wealth-------------both parties, so STFU
The annual deficit was $587B in 2016 (Obama's last yr) Trump and the GOP then passed a massive multiyear tax cut, AND massive multiyear spending bills. This is what has caused the deficit increase, AND they are all mutliyear increases with deficits projected to be $1.2+ T in 2021, and even higher pass that. This is 100% from the GOP, as they put these increases into our budget and they have final say on all budgets.

You blame democrats for everything because you are pathetic and can't take personal responsibility for anything. I'm sure according to you the war in Iraq failure somehow wasn't Bush's fault, and the Bush economic crash somehow wasn't his fault either... the same way Bill Clinton gets no credit for his golden age of success... You are just a typical pathetic partisan moron, and this is just another example.
Trillion dollar deficits are only ok under a Democrat, right ? Blaming Obama's trillion dollar deficits on a recession is garbage government never makes anything better by spending a shit load of money. From what i see your the partisan moron hear not me.
Obama ran trillion dollar deficits to prevent a depression and allow us to recover from recession. He eventually got the deficit down to $400 billion

Trump ran the deficit over a trillion so that he could give tax cuts to billionaires
No one but morons believe you can spend your way out of a recession.Its Keynesian bullshit.
Austerity didn't work so well for Europe did it?

And it slowed the Recovery here

Austerity didn't work so well for Europe did it?

And it slowed the Recovery here
Because part of that Austerity is tax increases.

we have never done austerity or anything close to it here.

The Sequester...shutdowns over budgets....reducing the Stimulus all amounted to austerity lite...and it slowed our Recovery

European austerity was a disaster.

When everyone else is pulling money out of the economy, the Government needs to put money in

I'll be too busy presidenting to go golf, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

I'll repeal and replace Obamacare and you will have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost. Bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

I will pay off our debt in 8 years, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

This is because Trump’s poorly-educated base are a bunch of suckers and rubes.

I'll be too busy presidenting to go golf, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

I'll repeal and replace Obamacare and you will have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost. Bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

I will pay off our debt in 8 years, bleev me, bleev me, bleev me.

This is because Trump’s poorly-educated base are a bunch of suckers and rubes.

Hold on a minute...are the poorly educated always the highest earners?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

When everyone else is pulling money out of the economy, the Government needs to put money in
More bullshit. Cuts in spending and taxes are what the Government needs to do during a recession.

More bullshit. Cuts in spending and taxes are what the Government needs to do during a recession.

Ridiculous

You need to fuel the economy not starve it. Austerity is the worst thing you can do

So when people lose their jobs, cutting back on social aid is your solution?

Ridiculous

You need to fuel the economy not starve it. Austerity is the worst thing you can do

It's what they're told.

Ridiculous

Tax breaks fuel the economy. As I stated before Austerity raises taxes. Try to keep up.
Austerity is a set of political-economic policies that aim to reduce government budget deficits through spending cuts, tax increases, or a combination of both. Austerity measures are used by governments that find it difficult to pay their debts. Wikipedia

While Obama's deficits were bad, a substantial part of those deficits came from the great recession that he inherited from Bush. In 2016 Obama's deficits were bad, but at least reasonable at ~ $580B, Trump has blown that up and when the next crash comes the deficit will explode to $2+T/yr. Recessions cause a massive loss in tax revenue, and usually require stimulus (increased deficit spending).
Why would anyone run a deficit in a strong economy?
Trump was more concerned with slashing taxes by $1.5 trillion for his billionaire buddies than worrying about deficits

because the dems in the house refuse to pass a sensible budget bill. Wake the fuck up, and understand whats really going on here.

which party currently controls the house?
Which party is responsible for initiating budget bills?

HInt: not the GOP

Now, on a couple of your BS talking points:
1. there was no great depression/economic crash in 08. there was a market correction driven by stupid mortgage policy initiated by the democrats
2. the "golden age of success" was the result of Clinton understanding that he had to work with Newt and the republicans if he was to have any success. He was smart enough to realize that, unlike Obozo the Kenyan. The real credit should go to Newt and his contract with america, which Bubba signed on to.

the government does not HAVE money. The government has 3 sources of money: 1. take it from us as taxes, 2. print more of it. 3, borrow it.

Putting fake or borrowed money in the economy causes inflation and more debt. The only answer is to limit government spending to equal revenue.

and both parties are guilty because they use OUR money to buy votes and retain their power.

Tax breaks fuel the economy.

A little. Government spending does it better and quicker, with concrete results like infra structure improvements.

A big Part of Obama's Stimulus was tax cuts

there were no tax cuts in obozo's stimulus package. Where do you get this crap? All it did was pump more fake money into the economy by increasing the debt.

Remember, the govt has only 3 sources of money, 1. us through taxes, 2. printing it, 3 borrowing it. The govt does not just "have" money to "spend"

Ridiculous

Tax breaks fuel the economy. As I stated before Austerity raises taxes. Try to keep up.
Austerity is a set of political-economic policies that aim to reduce government budget deficits through spending cuts, tax increases, or a combination of both. Austerity measures are used by governments that find it difficult to pay their debts. Wikipedia
Another conservative myth

Capitalists do not feed tax breaks into the economy.....they keep the profit

Forum List

Back