US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

I do.

You do.

And our children's children's children will still be paying down Obama's debt.

and Trump's as well...but his debt is different in your fucked up "engineering" view. when you god runs up 3 trillion in less than 3 year it is all well and good...

people like you are why we have 23 trillion in debt

Nancy controls the house.

Trump approves all spending bills.

The Senate approves all spending bills.

Nancy cannot spend a dime without the approval of both the Senate (controlled by the GOP) and Trump

I do.

You do.

and Trump's as well...but his debt is different in your fucked up "engineering" view. when you god runs up 3 trillion in less than 3 year it is all well and good...

Nancy cannot spend a dime without the approval of both the Senate (controlled by the GOP) and Trump

Nancy is the only one that can spend, you idiot.

I do.

You do.

I am still waiting for you to explain quantitative easing was free money...

I do.

You do.

Sure Goofy. And 20 trillion is 89% of 10.6 trillion.

I do.

You do.

Nancy is the only one that can spend, you idiot.

She cannot spend without permission from the Senate and Trump..idiot

I do.

You do.

I never said it was, you are too drunk to keep your discussions straight.

I do.

You do.

Nobody every made that claim. Your desperation is palpable

but it is 89% more than 10.6 trillion (give or take a few percent)

I do.

You do.

Of course you said it was you stupid fuck, so did all your socks

Of course you said it was you stupid fuck, so did all your socks

never, not once. But here, I will make a deal with you. I will send you 100 bucks for every post you can find of me saying that

I do.

You do.

Nobody every made that claim.

You did. About 20 times. Damn, are you just waking up from another of your hazy all night binges again, Craze? It's Saturday now.

I do.

You do.

You did. About 20 times. Damn, are you just waking up from another of your hazy all night binges again, Craze? It's Saturday now.

False.

I do.

You do.

False.

Damn! You are so good at making claims but never with a shred of any facts, evidence or documentation to back a word of it up!

I do.

You do.

Nope, not even once. I said that 20 trillion is an 89% increase from 10.6...while you said that 20 trillion is a 189% increase from 10.6 trillion

and every time you were wrong and every time I was right...as proven by the 12 or so sources I provided to you.

It will all be blamed on Obama and maybe Hillary for good measure.

what the sheep like the OP and you dont go get is BOTH parties are corrupt,one in the same disguised as two and both Obama and Trump are both equally behind it all.

I do.

You do.

Nope, not even once. I said that 20 trillion is an 89% increase from 10.6....

Then who are you arguing with but yourself? My only claim was that 20 trillion is 189% of what Obama started with, 10.6 trillion. Damn are you brain damaged or what? How can anyone look at a figure of 189% and not see that? I've told you like 90 times you are mixing contextual differences and still you don't get it apparently.

Forum List

Back