🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Well, common sense tells me that if one had a genuine concern for spending they’d start their crusade by cutting out all the senseless bullshit that never made sense to begin with before moving on to revolutionary cuts.
Example:
If I knew I had to bring down my overhead within my own household I’d probably start by not going out to restaurants and terminating my NFL Sunday Ticket before I started selling autos.
Come on fellas...you’re not that stupid...you already knew this shit.

There are a number of flaws with your "logic". First, if you built the wall and manned it with terminator robots and stopped every single illegal crossing...you would still be spending 100 billion a year on the ones that are already here.

Second, I cannot speak for G5000, but i would love to see some actual immigration legislation that addressed the problems, but that is not happening...and did not happen when the Repubs controlled the House, the Senate and the White House.

3rd...if your "auto" was $60,000 sedan with $500 a month payments, it would make a lot more sense to get rid of the sedan and get something more reasonable.

4th...I am not calling for revolutionary cuts, I am calling for 3% across the board for 5 years and then we move on to more surgical cuts.

Further, aren’t those tax cuts for those RICH pieces of shits that you two always whine about supposed to “cost” the treasury $1.2T over ten years? If wetback spending costs $100B per year why aren’t you whining about that?
Come on..l thought you two were mathematicians..no?

My only complaint with the tax cuts is they were not accompanied with spending cuts to offset the loss of revenue

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.
Make America Broke Again

Well, common sense tells me that if one had a genuine concern for spending they’d start their crusade by cutting out all the senseless bullshit that never made sense to begin with before moving on to revolutionary cuts.
Example:
If I knew I had to bring down my overhead within my own household I’d probably start by not going out to restaurants and terminating my NFL Sunday Ticket before I started selling autos.

There are a number of flaws with your "logic". First, if you built the wall and manned it with terminator robots and stopped every single illegal crossing...you would still be spending 100 billion a year on the ones that are already here.

Second, I cannot speak for G5000, but i would love to see some actual immigration legislation that addressed the problems, but that is not happening...and did not happen when the Repubs controlled the House, the Senate and the White House.

3rd...if your "auto" was $60,000 sedan with $500 a month payments, it would make a lot more sense to get rid of the sedan and get something more reasonable.

4th...I am not calling for revolutionary cuts, I am calling for 3% across the board for 5 years and then we move on to more surgical cuts.

Further, aren’t those tax cuts for those RICH pieces of shits that you two always whine about supposed to “cost” the treasury $1.2T over ten years? If wetback spending costs $100B per year why aren’t you whining about that?

My only complaint with the tax cuts is they were not accompanied with spending cuts to offset the loss of revenue
The tax cuts were accompanied with spending increases, actually.

Remember PAYGO? The last time the GOP owned Congress and the White House (Bush), they allowed PAYGO to expire so they could double the debt.

I can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to drink the GOP's piss about balanced budgets and small government.

It takes a real retard to swallow that piss.

Example:

Lots of spin and semantics...I’m certain you have yourself sold.
Good, real Americans hope the wall is just one element in many to come to combat illegal immigration...most of us hope for mass arrests and deportations of those already here...Agian, you already knew that.

The fact of the matter is; nobody has the right to be taken seriously when complaining about how tax dollars are spent without condemning the spending on foreigners who are here unwanted....raping, killing and pillaging our people.
You sound like a dumbmotherfucker if you do.

Good, real Americans hope the wall is just one element in many to come to combat illegal immigration...most of us hope for mass arrests and deportations of those already here...Agian, you already knew that.

Try this...hope in one hand and shit in the other and let me know which is filled up first.

You can hope for all sorts of things, but none of them are going to happen because the people we elect do not want them to happen...that includes your god in the White House.

Try this...hope in one hand and shit in the other and let me know which is filled up first.

You can hope for all sorts of things, but none of them are going to happen because the people we elect do not want them to happen...that includes your god in the White House.

I really can’t give two fucks...I like to perceive things and take the position that any good real American would / should...and I like to state my position regardless of how “plausible” it may or may not be. You should try that once.

Tax breaks fuel the economy.

A little. Government spending does it better and quicker, with concrete results like infra structure improvements.

A big Part of Obama's Stimulus was tax cuts

there were no tax cuts in obozo's stimulus package. Where do you get this crap? All it did was pump more fake money into the economy by increasing the debt.

Remember, the govt has only 3 sources of money, 1. us through taxes, 2. printing it, 3 borrowing it. The govt does not just "have" money to "spend"
Stimulus included tax rebates to put money into the economy. Republicans voted against them

and they should have voted against them. they created more national debt, which your hero obozo the kenyan doubled in 8 years.

why do you refuse to talk about the FACT that obama raised the debt from 10 trillion to 19 trillion?
LOL

Republicans vote against debt to get us out of a major recession but vote unanimously for debt to give tax cuts to billionaires

your BS talking points are getting old. the Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that PAYS taxes, not just billionaires. Will you ever stop lying about this?

and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50K. Also, you cannot cut taxes for the 50% of americans who pay no federal income taxes.

Tax breaks fuel the economy.

A little. Government spending does it better and quicker, with concrete results like infra structure improvements.

there were no tax cuts in obozo's stimulus package. Where do you get this crap? All it did was pump more fake money into the economy by increasing the debt.

Remember, the govt has only 3 sources of money, 1. us through taxes, 2. printing it, 3 borrowing it. The govt does not just "have" money to "spend"
Wrong
The Government spends trillions a year

where do you think the get the trillions that they spend?

Let me see.......ummmmm
We the People?

The Government collects tax money from We the People and then spends it on our behalf

It is called “Government Spending”

so when they take taxes from me and give the money to someone in this country illegally, how is that spending money on my behalf?

.most of us hope for mass arrests and deportations of those already here...Agian, you already knew that.
Wrong. 80 percent of Americans favor a path to legal status and/or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

Even a majority of Republicans do.

.most of us hope for mass arrests and deportations of those already here...Agian, you already knew that.
Wrong. 80 percent of Americans favor a path to legal status and/or citizenship for illegal immigrants.

Haha...yeah that makes perfect sense which is why 30 states and 2,623 counties just elected a talk show host with no political experience on his one message....”FUCK WETBACKS”.
Haha...you dumbmotherfucker.

Bigots like BrokeLoser are in a tiny minority of people who want to deport illegal immigrants. I've proven this fact countless times on this forum.

Haha...yeah that makes perfect sense which is why 30 states and 2,623 counties just elected a talk show host with no political experience on his one message....”FUCK WETBACKS”.
The majority of Americans still favor a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants, poll shows

Stimulus included tax rebates to put money into the economy. Republicans voted against them

and they should have voted against them. they created more national debt, which your hero obozo the kenyan doubled in 8 years.

why do you refuse to talk about the FACT that obama raised the debt from 10 trillion to 19 trillion?
LOL

Republicans vote against debt to get us out of a major recession but vote unanimously for debt to give tax cuts to billionaires

your BS talking points are getting old. the Trump tax cuts cut taxes for everyone that PAYS taxes, not just billionaires. Will you ever stop lying about this?

and yes, 5% of 1 million is more than 5% of 50K. Also, you cannot cut taxes for the 50% of americans who pay no federal income taxes.

No Shit Sherlock

Minimal cuts for working Americans
MASSIVE cuts for billionaires, businesses and estate taxes

Now, guess which cuts were temporary?

Bigots like BrokeLoser are in a tiny minority of people who want to deport illegal immigrants. I've proven this fact countless times on this forum.

You’ve “proven” that by posting links to polls while I’ve proven otherwise by telling you that 30 states and 2,623 counties just elected a talk show host with no political experience on his one and only message of....”FUCK WETBACKS”.

LOL

No Shit Sherlock

Minimal cuts for working Americans
MASSIVE cuts for billionaires, businesses and estate taxes

Now, guess which cuts were temporary?

all tax rates are temporary, the next congress can change them at any time.

cutting taxes on business (making the economy business friendly) helps everyone, why do you think the unemployment rate is at all time lows? why are companies expanding in the US and relocating to the US?

Why did companies leave this country under obozo the kenyan? taxes, dummy. Geez how does someone your age know so little?

what is it about the word "illegal" that you don't understand? try to enter Mexico illegally and see where you end up. or Iran or China---------where you would end up dead.

I welcome legal immigrants who follow our laws and come here for a better life, those who come illegally are criminals and should be treated as such

Dumbmotherfuckers like g5000 are in a tiny minority of people who bitch everyday about spending yet champion and support spending on wetbacks...He loves forcing Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck their nation all up, rape, murder and pillage their people...Makes perfect sense...right?

Mac, you g5000 and the other beaner lovers here keep saying the same tired bullshit...but not one of you can tell us what good you obviously see in dirty beaners...Fucking tell us...how are the majority of Americans benefiting by the presence of wetbacks? Simple fucking question? Lay it to bed and enlighten us....GO!

Forum List

Back