🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

The conservative Heritage Foundation: The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

that was from 6 years ago, so I assume it has gotten more expensive , that I why I went with the 100 billion.

but even that is less than 8% of the deficit for the last 365 days...so they do not seem to be the cause of our 23 trillion dollar debt

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

The US debt increased by $9.4 trillion.

9.4/10.6 = .887

The debt increased by 89 percent (rounding up).

All caught up now, tard? :lol:

Fuck off liar. QUIT CHANGING THE PROBLEM TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words! Not a single word of my question nor your answer changed, only the extraneous bits removed! Total asshole. I've seen dead dogs with more brains than you!

View attachment 289474

You said it fuckhead: you claimed 20 is only 89% of 10.6!

89% of 10.6 is 9.43, imbecile!

why did you delete the rest of post #500? Why are you do dishonest...

upload_2019-11-12_12-37-11.png

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words! Not a single word of my question nor your answer changed, only the extraneous bits removed! Total asshole. I've seen dead dogs with more brains than you!

View attachment 289474

Damn...you suck at math

He said it was an 89% INCREASE over 10.6

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 289474

View attachment 289476

No dishonesty. Show me where I changed a single word of the problem asked or the answer given, shithead? Are you that dumb? Just trying to make it easier for you tards to follow.

g5000 said that 20 is 89% of 10.6. It is in black and white now.

g5000.jpg

No dishonesty. Show me where I changed a single word of the problem asked or the answer given, shithead? Are you that dumb? Just trying to make it easier for you tards to follow.

View attachment 289477

You left off the question asked...

upload_2019-11-12_12-41-52.png

I feel like I'm arguing with a fifth grader...

5th graders know math better than this guy. He also does not seem to understand what "increase" means.

Too bad "increase" was never part of the original question asked, Stooopid. Try to get with it.

Increase was a part of all this because your very first post claimed that the debt increased by 189% .

but then again you also said that a 100% increase was no increase at all.........:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 289474

View attachment 289476

View attachment 289477
Why do Conservatives suck so much at math?

G5000 SAID:
20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 289474

Damn...you suck at math

THE QUESTION NEVER WAS WHAT HE SAID ASSHOLE!!! I said that Obummas final debt of 20 trillion was an increase of 189% over what it began as when he took office of 10.6 trillion. And 50 posts later, these dumbasses who cannot read are still working it as a totally different linear straight up problem of percentage addition from 10.6 instead of the proportional problem I intended, getting the answer differently, and saying that I AM WRONG. 20 IS NOT 89% of 10.6.

The really funny thing is that neither answer is wrong, just worked from two different directions.

If anyone is still confused about why I use the terms

Post 1998 GOP
Pre 1998 GOP

this is the result of the total sellout of the once great Republican Party into the Party of Zionist Treason it has been since 1998....

The Dems steal.
The post 1998 GOP steals.

The US people lose....

G5000 SAID:
20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

Again idiot, doesn't matter what g5000 said! The original problem these idiots are disputing was how much 20 trillion was over 10.6. And it is a 189% increase. Any calculator will tell you that.

5th graders know math better than this guy. He also does not seem to understand what "increase" means.

Too bad "increase" was never part of the original question asked, Stooopid. Try to get with it.

Increase was a part of all this because your very first post claimed that the debt increased by 189% .

but then again you also said that a 100% increase was no increase at all.........:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That's right idiot. Back to grade school 101 for you. 100% of something is all of it. Same as multiplying by X1. If your business stays the same this year from last year and in 2018 you did 43 million dollars and in 2019 did 43 million dollars, then your revenue for 2019 was 100% of 2018.
100% of 10.6 is 10.6.
89% of 10.6 is 9.43.
189% of 10.6 is 20. Or put another way, 20 is 189% over 10.6. Any idiot with a pea brain could have understood that in the first place instead of trying to change the problem to fit your desired answer.

That's right idiot. Back to grade school 101 for you. 100% of something is all of it. r.

Yes, 100% of something is all of it. So, if you increase something by 100%, you increase it by "all of it".

Example...you start with $100 and increase it by 100% you increasing it by $100 or $100 + $100 = $200.

you start with $100 and increase it by 200% you increasing it by $200 or $100 + $200 = $300.

An example of this in our everyday life would be the NASDAQ....

You will notice the increase is 0.36%. not 100.36% which is what you say it should be

upload_2019-11-12_13-5-54.png

I still say it is the word "increase" that is messing you up. you do not seem to understand what the word means.

That's right idiot. Back to grade school 101 for you. 100% of something is all of it. r.

Yes, 100% of something is all of it. So, if you increase something by 100%, you increase it by "all of it".

Example...you start with $100 and increase it by 100% you increasing it by $100 or $100 + $100 = $200.

you start with $100 and increase it by 200% you increasing it by $200 or $100 + $200 = $300.

An example of this in our everyday life would be the NASDAQ....

You will notice the increase is 0.36%. not 100.36% which is what you say it should be

View attachment 289481

I still say it is the word "increase" that is messing you up. you do not seem to understand what the word means.
Forget it, man. He will never get it. He's innumerate.

This is what happens when tards use calculators to do their "thinking" for them. :lol:

Math huh?
Glad you mathematicians bring that up...what’s the “math” on what we spend on illegal wetbacks?
g5000
Illegal immigrants cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 billion a year.

So how do you account for the other $950,000,000,000 of Trump's deficit?

Math huh?
Glad you mathematicians bring that up...what’s the “math” on what we spend on illegal wetbacks?
g5000

100 billion seems to be the number quoted most often.

In the last 365 days our total deficit was $1.314 trillion dollars. So, illegals account for about 7.6% of our deficit for the last year. Seems they are only a small part of the problem

Well, common sense tells me that if one had a genuine concern for spending they’d start their crusade by cutting out all the senseless bullshit that never made sense to begin with before moving on to revolutionary cuts.
Example:
If I knew I had to bring down my overhead within my own household I’d probably start by not going out to restaurants and terminating my NFL Sunday Ticket before I started selling autos.
Come on fellas...you’re not that stupid...you already knew this shit.

Further, aren’t those tax cuts for those RICH pieces of shits that you two always whine about supposed to “cost” the treasury $1.2T over ten years? If wetback spending costs $100B per year why aren’t you whining about that?
Come on..l thought you two were mathematicians..no?

The conservative Heritage Foundation: The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

that was from 6 years ago, so I assume it has gotten more expensive , that I why I went with the 100 billion.

but even that is less than 8% of the deficit for the last 365 days...so they do not seem to be the cause of our 23 trillion dollar debt
The leading contributor to our debt, by far, are the $1.4 trillion in tax expenditures every year.

Without them, we could have lower tax rates for everyone, and a surplus.

Only an idiot would bleev Trump inhered a half trillion deficit and doubled it to a trillion dollar deficit "because Mexicans".

It would take a true retard.

Then again, "bigot" is a subset of "retards".

20 - 10.6 = 9.4

9.4/10.6 = .887

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 289474

Damn...you suck at math

THE QUESTION NEVER WAS WHAT HE SAID ASSHOLE!!! I said that Obummas final debt of 20 trillion was an increase of 189% over what it began as when he took office of 10.6 trillion. And 50 posts later, these dumbasses who cannot read are still working it as a totally different linear straight up problem of percentage addition from 10.6 instead of the proportional problem I intended, getting the answer differently, and saying that I AM WRONG. 20 IS NOT 89% of 10.6.

The really funny thing is that neither answer is wrong, just worked from two different directions.
Again, you stumble with basic math

If you have a debt of $10.6 trillion and increase it 100% it goes to $21.2 trillion (doubles)
If you increase it 189%, your debt goes to $30.634 trillion (double plus 89%)

Last edited:
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Your own words:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 289474

Damn...you suck at math

Again, you stumble with basic math

If you have a debt of $10.6 trillion and increase it 100% it goes to $21.2 trillion
If you increase it 189%, your debt goes to $30.634 trillion
Seriously, man. He doesn't get it. Forget about it.

Only an idiot would bleev Trump inhered a half trillion deficit and doubled it to a trillion dollar deficit "because Mexicans".

It would take a true retard.

Then again, "bigot" is a subset of "retards".

Sifting through and translating your spin that reads....”I can’t offer a logical debate for your post and that why I pretended I didn’t see it.”
Here, try again... Golfing Gator you got anything?
“Well, common sense tells me that if one had a genuine concern for spending they’d start their crusade by cutting out all the senseless bullshit that never made sense to begin with before moving on to revolutionary cuts.
Example:
If I knew I had to bring down my overhead within my own household I’d probably start by not going out to restaurants and terminating my NFL Sunday Ticket before I started selling autos.
Come on fellas...you’re not that stupid...you already knew this shit.

Further, aren’t those tax cuts for those RICH pieces of shits that you two always whine about supposed to “cost” the treasury $1.2T over ten years? If wetback spending costs $100B per year why aren’t you whining about that?
Come on..l thought you two were mathematicians..no?”

Forum List

Back