🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Umm Obama nearly tripled the Stock Market, dropped unemployment by five percent, saved the auto companies

You don’t approve?

bailing out GM and Chrysler with our tax money was done to save the UAW, not the car companies. democrats think they can only win if they have the votes of organized labor.

if the car companies had been forced to go through a structured bankruptcy they would have been broken down into smaller more efficient units and each new company would have had to have a union representation vote------the dems and the UAW could not risk that, hence the buy out.

That is what happened.
Obama saved the auto companies
He demanded restructuring, closed unsuccessful brands, forced labor to take a pay cut

Many small brands does not work in the auto industry. That is why we have so few

He saved the UAW, because the dems believed that they could not win without union votes. The election of 2016 proved them wrong,

it would not have been " many small brands" maybe two in GM and two or three in Chrysler. the taxpayers would have saved billions, the companies would have been stronger, the supplier base would be stronger, but the UAW might have lost some members (and their dues). Thats what the bail out was all about.

Auto workers had to accept a major pay cut under the buy out......doesn’t sound like UAW benefitted

GM stock had dropped to 75 cents a share. Couldn’t drop much further

yes, obozo's deal ended up screwing the workers and the shareholders.

Shareholders saw their stock rise from 75 cents to over $30 a share

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.

Well, where is Nancy’s balanced budget?
See? This is how I know you rubes will never hold your own team's feet to the fire.

Trump absolutely depends on your submissiveness.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats" is the argument of a lickspittle who points out the splinter in their neighbor's eye while ignoring the beam in their own.

pointing out the hypocrisy of dems is not ignoring anything
Tu quoque fallacy. It's a pathetic attempt to excuse your total silence over Trump's record spending and trillion dollar deficits.

YOU are the hypocrite. How DO you stand your own stench?

no hypocrisy here. I have consistently opposed deficit spending and raising the debt no matter who is in office.. the hypocrites are fools like you and winger who ignore the FACT that obama increased the debt by 9 trillion dollars in 8 years, and you said nothing, and even today you praise the worst president in history.

YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITES, EVERY FRICKEN ONE OF YOU.

bailing out GM and Chrysler with our tax money was done to save the UAW, not the car companies. democrats think they can only win if they have the votes of organized labor.

if the car companies had been forced to go through a structured bankruptcy they would have been broken down into smaller more efficient units and each new company would have had to have a union representation vote------the dems and the UAW could not risk that, hence the buy out.

That is what happened.
He demanded restructuring, closed unsuccessful brands, forced labor to take a pay cut

Many small brands does not work in the auto industry. That is why we have so few

He saved the UAW, because the dems believed that they could not win without union votes. The election of 2016 proved them wrong,

it would not have been " many small brands" maybe two in GM and two or three in Chrysler. the taxpayers would have saved billions, the companies would have been stronger, the supplier base would be stronger, but the UAW might have lost some members (and their dues). Thats what the bail out was all about.

Auto workers had to accept a major pay cut under the buy out......doesn’t sound like UAW benefitted

that would have happened faster under a structured bankruptsy. Trump's tax policy also helped because car companies moved factories and jobs back to the usa and expanded factories increasing jobs and equity.

Umm Obama nearly tripled the Stock Market, dropped unemployment by five percent, saved the auto companies

You don’t approve?

That is what happened.

just repeating what you said, winger. you detailed it in your post. did you screw up and post the truth by accident?

that would have happened faster under a structured bankruptsy. Trump's tax policy also helped because car companies moved factories and jobs back to the usa and expanded factories increasing jobs and equity.
No it wouldn’t.

They would have been placed under a receivership with asset liquidation
The collapse would have brought down suppliers and the whole automotive sector and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.

See? This is how I know you rubes will never hold your own team's feet to the fire.

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats" is the argument of a lickspittle who points out the splinter in their neighbor's eye while ignoring the beam in their own.

Tu quoque fallacy. It's a pathetic attempt to excuse your total silence over Trump's record spending and trillion dollar deficits.

no hypocrisy here. I have consistently opposed deficit spending and raising the debt no matter who is in office.. the hypocrites are fools like you and winger who ignore the FACT that obama increased the debt by 9 trillion dollars in 8 years, and you said nothing, and even today you praise the worst president in history.

I've never once seen you complain about Trump's record spending, hypocrite.

In fact, you do the opposite. Every single time I have talked about Trump's spending, you immediately puke up a tu quoque to whine about the Democrats. Any time anyone criticizes Trump for any reason, you can be counted upon to show up with red herrings, tu quoques, false dichotomies and a whole basket of other logical fallacies.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling?

No it wouldn’t.

They would have been placed under a receivership with asset liquidation
The collapse would have brought down suppliers and the whole automotive sector and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs

totally wrong. the new smaller companies would have been more efficient, the supplier base would have been just fine because the number of cars being built would probably have increased.

a structured bankruptcy would have been the best thing for the country, the companies, the workers, and the suppliers---------------but not the UAW and its money stream to the DNC. It was all politics, not business or economics.

In fact, you do the opposite. Every single time I have talked about Trump's spending, you immediately puke up a tu quoque to whine about the Democrats. Any time anyone criticizes Trump for any reason, you can be counted upon to show up with red herrings, tu quoques, false dichotomies and a whole basket of other logical fallacies.

then you haven't been listening, I have complained about every administration the has raised the debt. the jury is still out on Trump, but it looks like he too is going the wrong way.

can you now admit that obama added more debt than any president in history? and don't play % games, actual dollars added to the debt.

then you haven't been listening, I have complained about every administration the has raised the debt. the jury is still out on Trump, but it looks like he too is going the wrong way.

can you now admit that obama added more debt than any president in history? and don't play % games, actual dollars added to the debt.
The jury is out on Trump? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump doubles the deficit to a trillion dollars, and he spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of billions dollars more than Obama's worst year of spending, you say the jury is still out.

Wow.

Just...wow.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Lol
Congress controls the purse strings… Dumbass

Lol
And now, I will burn you with your own words:

This true, The president can't balance a budget, just As he has no control over the purse strings. As he owes no control over the purse strings, nonetheless. The buck Does stop there, the fiscal gap is a progressive problem no doubt... Now it's the country's problem.

Paying debt with more debt makes no sense in any arena...

Obama added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget.
na... Obama made everyone else before him look like amateurs when it comes to spending other people's money

The debt is far too large to ever be paid back.... dumbass
Well that's not true....and if it were we would have Obama to thank for it.....tripled the debt in 8 years.....
Yes, he did.

Lol

This true, The president can't balance a budget, just As he has no control over the purse strings. As he owes no control over the purse strings, nonetheless. The buck Does stop there, the fiscal gap is a progressive problem no doubt... Now it's the country's problem.

Obama added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget.
na... Obama made everyone else before him look like amateurs when it comes to spending other people's money

Well that's not true....and if it were we would have Obama to thank for it.....tripled the debt in 8 years.....
Yes, he did.

[/QUOTE]
Lol
Who controls the purse strings?

Congress only controls spending when it’s my guy spending a like sailor on shore leave. It’s a real shame we can’t harness stupidity as an energy source. This alone forum could power us for ages.

Lol

Yes, he did.

Lol
The evidence of your hypocrisy is right there for everyone to see.

You blamed every penny of the debt accumulated on Obama's watch on Obama.

Congress only controls spending when it’s my guy spending a like sailor on shore leave. It’s a real shame we can’t harness the stupidity here as an energy source.
Lol
We have passed the point of no return decades ago, socialist entitlement programs dominate federal spending… Always have

Every single time.

Every single damned time.

When the tards try to dodge blaming Trump for the deficit and the growing debt by blaming Congress, every single time, without fail, they have a history of blaming Obama for the debt acquired on his watch.

The stench of their hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.

Lol

Yes, he did.

Lol
The evidence of your hypocrisy is right there for everyone to see.

You blamed every penny of the debt accumulated on Obama's watch on Obama.

Lol
Socialist entitlement programs dominate all spending… Progressives endorse these programs. Conservatives do not endorse these programs… When will you realize socialism always spends other peoples money?

Every single time.

Every single damned time.

When the tards try to dodge blaming Trump for the deficit and the growing debt by blaming Congress, every single time, without fail, they have a history of blaming Obama for the debt acquired on his watch.

The stench of their hypocrisy reeks to high heaven.
Lol
Says a socialist

Forum List

Back