🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

What is your plan to fix the problem?
I've posted my plan literally hundreds of times, if not thousands. Probably thousands.

But what the hell, I'll do it again.

1. Eliminate all tax expenditures. This alone would save $1.4 trillion a year, providing a surplus. Then we can cut tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, we can lower tax rates even more. Added bonus: Entities earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes! Extra added bonus: Special interests would no longer be able to bribe politicians to put tax expenditures in the tax code, thus removing the incentive to bribe them. Instant campaign finance reform.

2. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility age to 70, and index to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors. We should be working longer. Common sense.

It's very, very simple to balance the budget, lower tax rates, and pay off the debt. But our crooked politicians have the gullible rubes' attention getting all hot and bothered about Mexicans.
You understand that the federal budget rises automatically every year do t you?

if we dont reduce spending you will never raise taxes high enough to balance the budget much less pay down the debt
I bet you thought you had me, didn't you. You thought I didn't have a plan. Too bad for you.

As for deficits, they were DECREASING under Obama, right up until the GOP got the reins of Congress again. Then they started INCREASING.

Then Trump came along and DOUBLED the deficit. Together, the GOP and Deficit Donald more than doubled the deficit.

Trump exacerbated the deficit by increasing spending and cutting taxes without a way to pay for the tax cut.

And the last time the GOP owned Congress and the White House under Bush, they took a balanced budget and blew it all to hell.

You have to be one very special retard to believe the GOP's horseshit about being for balanced budgets and small government.

ACTIONS speak far louder than WORDS, and yet the rube herd STILL hasn't woken up to the fact they are being massively hoaxed.

We get the politicians we deserve.
I am not trying to “get” you

Maybe I’m pissing in the wind
I wanted to address this specifically.

The federal budget does not have to rise every year. I just explained exactly how spending can decrease by $1.4 trillion, thereby providing a surplus which could be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt.
it does intil congress changes the law

The increase is about 2-3% automatically and is not counted as a budget increase

Its called baseline budgeting

Just a dirty little secret that most Americans do not know

House Passes Bill to End Automatic Spending Increases
That does not explain Trump DOUBLING the deficit.

As I said, the deficit was DECREASING. Trump has skyrocketed it.

Trump has skyrocketed it

So did obama and so will the next democrat in the white house

I thought you were a serious budget fixer instead of just another trump hater

I've posted my plan literally hundreds of times, if not thousands. Probably thousands.

But what the hell, I'll do it again.

1. Eliminate all tax expenditures. This alone would save $1.4 trillion a year, providing a surplus. Then we can cut tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. Once the debt is paid off, we can lower tax rates even more. Added bonus: Entities earning identical incomes would pay identical taxes! Extra added bonus: Special interests would no longer be able to bribe politicians to put tax expenditures in the tax code, thus removing the incentive to bribe them. Instant campaign finance reform.

2. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility age to 70, and index to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors. We should be working longer. Common sense.

It's very, very simple to balance the budget, lower tax rates, and pay off the debt. But our crooked politicians have the gullible rubes' attention getting all hot and bothered about Mexicans.

if we dont reduce spending you will never raise taxes high enough to balance the budget much less pay down the debt
I bet you thought you had me, didn't you. You thought I didn't have a plan. Too bad for you.

As for deficits, they were DECREASING under Obama, right up until the GOP got the reins of Congress again. Then they started INCREASING.

Then Trump came along and DOUBLED the deficit. Together, the GOP and Deficit Donald more than doubled the deficit.

Trump exacerbated the deficit by increasing spending and cutting taxes without a way to pay for the tax cut.

And the last time the GOP owned Congress and the White House under Bush, they took a balanced budget and blew it all to hell.

You have to be one very special retard to believe the GOP's horseshit about being for balanced budgets and small government.

ACTIONS speak far louder than WORDS, and yet the rube herd STILL hasn't woken up to the fact they are being massively hoaxed.

The federal budget does not have to rise every year. I just explained exactly how spending can decrease by $1.4 trillion, thereby providing a surplus which could be used to lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt.

The increase is about 2-3% automatically and is not counted as a budget increase

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

Obama steadily decreased the deficit. See for yourself: Is the US Budget Deficit Really That Bad?

The GOP inherited a $438 billion deficit when they took the House and Senate back. They and Deficit Donald have run it back up to a trillion dollars.

You know why they did that? I do.

And before someone makes the mistake of trying to blame the Democratic congress for Trump's spending, I will remind you that Deficit Donald personally requested $4.75 trillion for a single year.

That is way, way, way more than Obama's worst year of spending. It is a record.

And before you whine again that spending always goes up, I will once again remind you of this:

Words: Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Actions: Federal deficit increases 26% to $984 billion for fiscal 2019, highest in 7 years

Face it, people. You blamed Obama for every penny of the debt on his watch.

It is time to start holding Trump's feet to the fire. Don't be the submissive lickspittles you have been up to now.

Wake. The. Fuck. UP!

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Why aren't you kicking Trump in the nuts for that?

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

Obama steadily decreased the deficit. See for yourself: Is the US Budget Deficit Really That Bad?

The GOP inherited a $438 billion deficit when they took the House and Senate back. They and Deficit Donald have run it back up to a trillion dollars.

You are mistaken

The national debt roughly doubled under obama

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Congratulations, you just conflated deficit with debt. I can't debate someone who does not know the difference.

I said DEFICIT. Trump DOUBLED it. He is well on his way toward beating Obama's debt.

Obama DECREASED the deficit all the way down to $438 trillion. Trump has increased it to a trillion.

Try again.

Does anyone know why Trump doubled the deficit and spent a record amount? I do.

I'll tell you why Deficit Donald is the biggest spender in the history of the Universe.

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

Trump promised 6 percent GDP growth.

He trying to achieve that by MASSIVELY expanding government spending since government spending is a component of GDP. Trump ran up debt for propaganda purposes, folks. To con the rubes into thinking he's the shit.

He has catastrophically failed. And our children and grandchildren will pay the price.

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Congratulations, you just conflated deficit with debt. I can't debate someone who does not know the difference.

I said DEFICIT. Trump DOUBLED it. He is well on his way toward beating Obama's debt.

Obama DECREASED the deficit all the way down to $438 trillion. Trump has increased it to a trillion.

Try again.

Obama DECREASED the deficit all the way down to $438 trillion

Any lib who does not know the difference between a trillion and a billion should not be throwing stones at others

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Try again.

Any lib who does not know the difference between a trillion and a billion should not be throwing stones at others
It was a typo. If you look at my original post, it plainly said $438 billion.

All caught up now?

And you have shown you are especially retarded for thinking I'm a lib.

Trump has doubled the deficit. You cannot escape that fact.

The tard herd whined and whined and whined for eight years about Obama's spending. And then they went totally radio silent as Trump began doubling the deficit and spending more than anyone in history.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

There's the secret sauce of your huckster messiah.

Wake. The. Fuck. UP!

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Try again.

none of these stupid fk's know the difference - NOT ONE ! and they want to run the damn country -

SAD MF'RS aint they

Trump has skyrocketed it

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

Obama still raised the national debt by 86% in 8 years

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

and Reagan raised it 189%
43 over 100%

two tax cut republicans

Trump makes 3

Nope. That's a lie.

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

I've been slamming the spending of our government ever since coming to this forum. I have probably posted more about the debt than all my other posts combined.

So, you see, I'm not a hypocrite like all the Trumptards I have exposed in this topic.

All you can do to defend Trump is to toss out the usual tu quoque and stutter, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Pathetic.

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

43 over 100%

two tax cut republicans

Trump makes 3
Dubya doubled the debt. Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2018

But the hypocrites didn't wait until Obama beat Bush's record. They started in on Obama's spending from day one.

And have since gone totally radio silent since January 2017. The only time they pop up is to go, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

I honestly don't know how they can stand their own stench.

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

43 over 100%

two tax cut republicans

Trump makes 3
Every president shares the blame

You are mistaken

Try again.

All caught up now?

I've been slamming the spending of our government ever since coming to this forum. I have probably posted more about the debt than all my other posts combined.

So, you see, I'm not a hypocrite like all the Trumptards I have exposed in this topic.

All you can do to defend Trump is to toss out the usual tu quoque and stutter, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

Pathetic.
Its pointless to single out trump when over spending is bipartisan

Try again.

All caught up now?

Pathetic.
Its pointless to single out trump when over spending is bipartisan
Way to miss the point.

For eight years, the pseudocons whined about Obama's spending. Non-stop!

Then Trump comes along, doubles the deficit, breaks all spending records, and where are they?

Hmmmm....totally fucking silent. They are not holding Trump accountable at all.

How DO you all stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

You idiots DESERVE to be lied to.

Forum List

Back