US denies attacks on Syria

the ass-lickers are back into chest thumping
Donald is a really loud chest thumper but after all he´s a washout boasting of threatening a weakened country. A total flop. The aggressions will end, no matter how severe they are and nothing is accomplished. Maybe, some people will die, they will be added to his criminal record.
But the strikes will weaken the US position in Syria, further lowering its reputation in the world and show that the West is ruled by a bunch of madmen from a time prior to civilization.
President Assad will be - like Gadaffi - Amnesty´s hero of human rights - but unlike Gadaffi he will be in office when his enemies ain´t.

You really still think that Assad holds such a considerable position on his own, that it's all about him??
Assad is the one who holds the country together. Go to Youtube search pro Assad rally (or pro Gadaffi) and look if your politicians enjoy a support anywhere near that.

Oh give me a break, one murders half of his opposition then expels the other half ...and those who left cry out of joy for the SUN of HUMANITY...

alexander-natruskin-reuters.si.jpg

Yes sane countries jail politicians and prime ministers because they have a working system, the Assad's through 40+ years of tyranny had only one way - WAR AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

I have a lot to say about Qaddafi, but Assad isn't even remotely the chief of his domain as Qaddafi was, he's merely a desperate tyrant who has no other choice but to go and murder his opposition out of existence exactly like his father did, because Syria is a fragmented society, tribal, and Assad's don't even represent the strongest tribe/clan.

We've been over this so spare me with Your Stalinist idiocy, You don't know even half of what hides behind this desperate adoration, or what cultural forms dominate the place.

Go pull someone else's leg with Your personality cults .Sheesh.

I am wondering why you believe Jews should rule over non Jews, use violence to maintain that rule and continue to live in the area, while the Alawites and Christians should not defend themselves from a Sunni Islamist takeover which would result in the end of their existence in Syria. You are one strange puppy.

Because they get elected each couple of years by Jewish and non-Jewish citizens.
To say it in short - our govt doesn't start a war against its' own citizens if we want reelections.

Reports about a wandering French rocket from yesterday...

# Urgent unknown explosion in the area of Jabal Ezzan countryside # Southern Aleppo and the escalation of tongues of flame in one of the largest # Iranian bases north of Syria.
Step News Agency on Twitter

URGENT Our correspondent: An unknown explosion in the area of Mount Ezzan in southern Aleppo.
#AleppoAMC
مركز حلب الإعلامي on Twitter

Unknown raids hit positions of pro-regime militias in Jabal Ezzan in Aleppo countryside
قناة الحدث on Twitter

Urgent # Syria Activists: a huge explosion shaking mountain # Azan South # Aleppo is taken by the Iranian militia military base
الخليج أونلاين on Twitter

Probably missed the action because went to a local bar or something...

rylah

Syria does have a good air defense, you agree?

According to Russian reports yes, according to Pentagon - below selling point.

Hard to tell when Russians had so much time for preparation and prior info about the targets.
Again You seem to loose the whole point of the exercise thinking it was military.

rylah

Hard to tell when Russians had so much time for preparation and prior info about the targets.
Again You seem to loose the whole point of the exercise thinking it was military.
Remnants of intercepted croissants, rylah:

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

Oh my... You've got a picture, it's total capitulation.
What will the Americans do now??

I guess it saved dozens of Iranians the last hour....who were not give a half week notice.
Draw Your own conclusions about how it works.

rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

I guess it saved dozens of Iranians the last hour....does it mean the exercise is not over yet?
Who cares about that twitter claims?

Almost all Cruise Barrels were intercepted as well. The US claims not even one was intercepted. What clowns. They have pics on one building being destroyed. Did they send 112 cruise barrels to one building?

rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

I guess it saved dozens of Iranians the last hour....does it mean the exercise is not over yet?

Almost all Cruise Barrels were intercepted as well. The US claims not even one was intercepted. What clowns. They have pics on one building being destroyed. Did they send 112 cruise barrels to one building?
pic taken from a tweeter feed sight............also.............

rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

Satellite pictures show specific groups of buildings being destroyed very precisely in the destined bases.

Last edited:
rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

Satellite pictures show specific groups of buildings being destroyed very precisely in the destined bases.
Good you posted them for verification :dunno:

rylah

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

What pic?

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

Good you posted them for verification :dunno:
No I didn't, it's what interests me the least, and You're looking at the wrong direction.
I'm sure they teach google skills in Deutschland.

So why don't You show us some of those Mission to Mars photos that the Russians posted a week ago?

Bleipriester
So how about Ruble an Rial sales today in Moscow and Tehran?
Better than Tomahawks...

Yep count on Blei to respond seriously...

Ruble falls to a 2016 low after Trump raises stakes with Russia over Syria
The Russian ruble hit its lowest level against the dollar since November 2016, as tensions surrounding Syria intensify.

The currency briefly hit 65 versus one dollar after an early Wednesday tweet by President Donald Trump suggested that the U.S. was ready to launch missiles into Syria.

Iran's currency is in free fall — time for the US to exploit it

The Iranian rial plummeted this weekend to a record low of 58,880 to the dollar. Usually, economic surprises are what drive a currency aggressively downward. But not this time. Rather, it was in large part a response to the news that President Trump selected John Bolton as his national security advisor.

Since last month’s announcement, the rial has lost 20 percent of its value, almost 15 percent of it in just the recent days. This week, as Bolton assumes his new role, the Iranian market fears the U.S. will pivot to more aggressive policies aimed at curbing Iran’s regional expansionism.

Should we compare the costs of 100 Tomhawks+ expenses versus the billions Iranians and Russians lost (and going)?

croissant1awu0h.jpg

croissant2j3uxt.jpg

What pic?
Your so called shot down pic............

It's an anti armor and tank system...................that you claim got shot down...............Primary purpose of that Dual Mode wreckage shown is to hit moving targets and armor...........

Were they firing tank rounds last night...................

Forum List

Back