US economy adds 303,000 jobs in March!

You have no idea, shithead. Several sources of income I had in 2019 are no longer feasible.

so, you are one of the people suffering.

Well, thoughts and prayer heading your way.

I just find it odd out of so many people just getting by not a single one of them is on this forum.

Do you not find that a little odd?
it seems that most of the posters here are middle age to retirement and are well off or doing ok......well off people dont have the shopping problems that many in the country have.....

Wow, well done. You found a single month where Trump did better. :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::itsok:

February 2018 and May 2018 as well. Biden's 2021 and 2022 job numbers were only the result of the country recovering from the pandemic. Of course people were going to go back to work after everything was shut down.

But overall, Biden's 2023 job numbers have been sub-par for the sheer amount of money he's spent and the debt he's incurred.

Let's face it, Biden is a fucking loser. Like Barack Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

I just find it odd out of so many people just getting by not a single one of them is on this forum.

Do you not find that a little odd?
People who are “just getting by” have better access to jobs and are better able to find jobs at higher pay.

While Republicans are quick to complain about those struggling with higher prices, they refuse all attempts to get employers to pay wages that keep pace with inflation

But overall, Biden's 2023 job numbers have been sub-par for the sheer amount of money he's spent and the debt he's incurred.

Lets see…

Trump LOST 3 million jobs in four years
Biden has added 15 million jobs in a little over three years

February 2018 and May 2018 as well. Biden's 2021 and 2022 job numbers were only the result of the country recovering from the pandemic. Of course people were going to go back to work after everything was shut down.

Let's face it, Biden is a fucking loser.

Yeah, he is. But no more so than his predecessor.

But as for the numbers.

The total employed exceed the pre-COIVD number in June of 2022. The rest of 2022 we averaged 328,000 new jobs per month. 2023 we averaged 251,000 new jobs per month. Both of those are only numbers that Trump could ever dream of. Prior to COIVD his best year was an average of 190,000 jobs per month.

Here is what Fox has to say on the jobs report... nothing.. not a single story.

1712328652780.png

And the MAGA economic experts weigh in...

:laugh:
Tell us all about the soft landing again
Hahahahahahaha poor jimboliar.
Wait a month until the numbers are "corrected" yet again.
What a lemming you are.....but a great Trump campaigner.
Wait till the progressive parrots find out they're also being lied to about the" soft landing"

Noted. But my graph shows a better comparison over time. Its a historically normal number.
Interesting to see the guy who started the Tea Party movement be this impressed.

I guess that makes him an evil Hitler Soros Demon Commie now.

I guess this is a sign that the US is still steaming on. And the unemployment rate fell also. How can anyone say the economy is ia bad shape...unless of course you are MAGA and under the influence of trumpism. Bidenomics marches on. And the federal reserve says strong job growth does not signal hesitance to lower interest rates. Good News all Around!
Republicans are still going to lie about the 'bad' economy.

Forum List

Back