US Embassador to Lybia Killed

i swear my heart goes out to him, he did nothing wrong !? we have a US consul in Kurdistan we did not attack it !? if some1 does something then others cope the consequences that is totally wrong !

The Kurds are 200 times more civilized than the Libyans.

i swear my heart goes out to him, he did nothing wrong !? we have a US consul in Kurdistan we did not attack it !? if some1 does something then others cope the consequences that is totally wrong !

How is that fuckface? You probably support the PKK when they go and bomb innocent Turkish civilians all the time? Right? That's civilized? Huh

If you support Kurds how can you not support palestinaisn? That makes no sense

Except again- they weren't apologizing, they were condemning.

Condemning NOT the terrorists, but Americans who dare exercise free speech, in an effort to justify the attack by the Muslims. This is commonly termed "apologetics" among educated people.

YOu can only apologize for what YOU do, not for what others do.

Obama was apologizing to the Muslims for Americans having freedom of speech. How dare anyone criticize their filthy warlord.

You no doubt condemn the makers of this film and demand they be punished for insulting Islam.

Oh, have you gone to see "The Book of Mormon" yet? I hear it's real funny and shreds Joseph Smith...

You can condemn what others do.

Obama is the erstwhile leader (who believes himself supreme ruler) of this nation. He was apologizing for America having freedom of speech, something he will soon rectify.

We condemned the hateful garbage coming out of Terry Jones' church.

Terry Jones had nothing to do with it, you lying fuck.

I condemn you for being a liar and a scumbag.

As we should.

As all should condemn you, you fucking Stalinist pig.

Yeah I think I've said that half a dozen times. Condemn and apologize are not synonyms. However, it has fallen on wingnut ears. *shrug*

JoeB is a Stalinist pile of shit.

Obama was not condemning, but apologizing on behalf of the nation. He was engaging in apologetics to justify the actions of the Muslims. Essentially "what you did was wrong, but America incited you."

How is anything Romney did defending anyone's human rights?

He essentially spouted off and got his facts wrong.

You want to protect American Citizens, you take the assholes who did this film and throw their asses in the klink. They're easy enough to convict, we found out that the guy who made the film has been ripping off social security today...

And here we have it, the Stalinist fuck JoeB OPENLY calling for the imprisonment of Americans for "insulting Islam."

Yeah, you are a filthy scumbag.

How is that fuckface? You probably support the PKK when they go and bomb innocent Turkish civilians all the time? Right? That's civilized? Huh

:lol:

:lol:

Just laugh it off...antisemite....to you it's okay for Kurdish people do go into Turkey and kill innoncent people

Just laugh it off...antisemite....to you it's okay for Kurdish people do go into Turkey and kill innoncent people

You are a Muslim who advocates genocide of the Jews in Israel; how to you get off calling others "Antisemitic?"

Are you trying to dehumanize me you cocksucker? Because someone is Muslim what is that supposed to mean he's irrelevant because he's muslim? What a prejudice scumbag you are

No i didnt fuck of racist you advocate genocide of Muslims you fucking pyscho liar

You're sputtering, Ahmed.

And yes, you have advocated the genocide of Jews in Israel. Are you pretending that when you "drive them into the sea" they will swim away? We all know that's your euphemism for "kill them all."

You are a violent and vile person who follows a violent and vile religion.

Are you trying to dehumanize me you cocksucker? Because someone is Muslim what is that supposed to mean he's irrelevant because he's muslim? What a prejudice scumbag you are

You're human, just like the Nazis and Khmer Rouge are. And just like them, you follow a creed of pure evil.

To not recognize that Islam is evil and dangerous is the same as not recognizing a viper as dangerous.

"Prejudice," to pre-judge. One better pre-judge a rattlesnake, or one will be severely injured or die. (No offense to rattlesnakes and other vipers intended.)

You're human, just like the Nazis and Khmer Rouge are. And just like them, you follow a creed of pure evil.

To not recognize that Islam is evil and dangerous is the same as not recognizing a viper as dangerous.

"Prejudice," to pre-judge. One better pre-judge a rattlesnake, or one will be severely injured or die. (No offense to rattlesnakes and other vipers intended.)

Wow shocking I'm not human? How does they add up you are the one dehumanizing everyone...not me

You're human
, just like the Nazis and Khmer Rouge are. And just like them, you follow a creed of pure evil.

Wow shocking I'm not human? How does they add up you are the one dehumanizing everyone...not me

Wow shocking, you're stupid.

ONLY humans have the capacity for evil that Islam displays.

You're human
, just like the Nazis and Khmer Rouge are. And just like them, you follow a creed of pure evil.

Wow shocking, you're stupid.

ONLY humans have the capacity for evil that Islam displays.

You're mental....People like you need to be thrown into a cage match with your fellow al Qaeda buddies ....both of you dehumanize people....go fight it off

Forum List

Back