US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Enough ! Lets face the facts. Islam is not a peaceful religion.....Saying it is is a lie. Mohamed did marry a child of 8. Mohamed also said you ether convert OR kill non Muslims......here is another tidbit for you black Islamists.....When they start culling their own herd you will be the first to go.

You're mental....People like you need to be thrown into a cage match with your fellow al Qaeda buddies ....both of you dehumanize people....go fight it off

It's a stupid man who continues to alter the words of others after repeated corrections.

Yes, you're dishonest, that's to be expected from a Muslim. ("There is no shame in deceiving the Kafir" The Hadith al-Bukhari.) Lying is part of the Muslim religion. But after you are caught and corrected several times, to continue to lie is just stupid.

This internet Jihad is not working out for you, you may need to strap on a suicide bomb and run an Israeli checkpoint to serve the demon Allah.....

Enough ! Lets face the facts. Islam is not a peaceful religion.....Saying it is is a lie. Mohamed did marry a child of 8. Mohamed also said you ether convert OR kill non Muslims......here is another tidbit for you black Islamists.....When they start culling their own herd you will be the first to go.

So who are you planning with to exterminate Muslims?

You're mental....People like you need to be thrown into a cage match with your fellow al Qaeda buddies ....both of you dehumanize people....go fight it off

It's a stupid man who continues to alter the words of others after repeated corrections.

Yes, you're dishonest, that's to be expected from a Muslim. ("There is no shame in deceiving the Kafir" The Hadith al-Bukhari.) Lying is part of the Muslim religion. But after you are caught and corrected several times, to continue to lie is just stupid.

This internet Jihad is not working out for you, you may need to strap on a suicide bomb and run an Israeli checkpoint to serve the demon Allah.....

What the fuck is this. Is anybody supposed to take you seriously you mental motherfucker?

I don't know if I agree.

I am more than willing to criticize Islam, and it deserves criticism. But one place Islam does shine in in race relations. Islam rates people as Muslims, Dhimmis, or Kafir. Race plays no part. Islam will kill the Kafir without mercy or hesitation, (Kafir are Atheists or Polytheists) - but a Muslim is protected, regardless of race. A white Muslim will be overjoyed to kill a white Kafirum to honor Allah, while declaring a black Muslim his brother. It's all about Islam.

This is what Malcolm X discovered; he went to Mecca as a racist, then met real Muslims and found that racism has no place in Islam. Islam is at war with everyone who isn't Muslim, but race is irrelevant. There are two possibilities, Dar al-Islam, or Dar al-Harb. (The house of Islam, or the House of War.)

I don't know if I agree.

I am more than willing to criticize Islam, and it deserves criticism. But one place Islam does shine in in race relations. Islam rates people as Muslims, Dhimmis, or Kafir. Race plays no part. Islam will kill the Kafir without mercy or hesitation, (Kafir are Atheists or Polytheists) - but a Muslim is protected, regardless of race. A white Muslim will be overjoyed to kill a white Kafirum to honor Allah, while declaring a black Muslim his brother. It's all about Islam.

This is what Malcolm X discovered; he went to Mecca as a racist, then met real Muslims and found that racism has no place in Islam. Islam is at war with everyone who isn't Muslim, but race is irrelevant. There are two possibilities, Dar al-Islam, or Dar al-Harb. (The house of Islam, or the House of War.)

Ha is that a joke?:lol: we all know your fetishes of dead muslims

I don't know if I agree.

Really???? I think the Jews might disagree about race tolerance.

Its all good b.

High gravity is irrevalant from now on...he said pkk terror groups going in Turkey and massacring Turkish citizens is civilized

Please show the quote where I said that you ass bandit.

Anybody can tell how bad you want Muslims dead. You support everyone anti Muslim all over every thread you criticize Islams and Muslims all over....it's obvious you support a Kurdish nation even though they have terror groups then why not support palestinain independence? That's hypocritical

Please....grow up.

Murder is your way, not ours.

We fight with knowledge and ideas. Islam is a violent and backwards religion, the worship of a hunk of rock, based on the rants of a 6th century warlord. Defeating Islam is a matter of education. It is an absurd cult, that cannot survive the light of day.

We all, including you, know that Islam cannot survive in a modern and technologically advanced society. This is why you hate the West so much, our simple existence spells the doom of Islam. Islam offers misery, slavery, starvation and disease. No one will follow this once they are exposed to life in the west, where freedom and prosperity are the rule. Yes, you'll murder your children to try and stop them from joining the civilized world, but you cannot win, and you know it.

The evil that is Islam will be defeated with knowledge, not violence.

Please....grow up.

I need to grow up? Man you make educated statements

Murder is your way, not ours.

We fight with knowledge and ideas. Islam is a violent and backwards religion, the worship of a hunk of rock, based on the rants of a 6th century warlord. Defeating Islam is a matter of education. It is an absurd cult, that cannot survive the light of day.

We all, including you, know that Islam cannot survive in a modern and technologically advanced society. This is why you hate the West so much, our simple existence spells the doom of Islam. Islam offers misery, slavery, starvation and disease. No one will follow this once they are exposed to life in the west, where freedom and prosperity are the rule. Yes, you'll murder your children to try and stop them from joining the civilized world, but you cannot win, and you know it.

The evil that is Islam will be defeated with knowledge, not violence.

Aha sure it will.... Cool story man when did you dream of that again? Was it a recent dream?

Last edited:
High gravity is irrevalant from now on...he said pkk terror groups going in Turkey and massacring Turkish citizens is civilized

Anybody can tell how bad you want Muslims dead. You support everyone anti Muslim all over every thread you criticize Islams and Muslims all over....it's obvious you support a Kurdish nation even though they have terror groups then why not support palestinain independence? That's hypocritical

Kurds are mostly Muslims and I am cool with them, so how the fuck do I want all Muslims dead?

Kurds are mostly Muslims and I am cool with them, so how the fuck do I want all Muslims dead?

Do you support Kurdish independence?

No, that's religion, not race. Muslims hate the Jews because the Jews rejected Muhammad.

Further, if a Jew willingly submits to rule by Muslims, and pays Jizya, a tax designed to keep Dhimmis in an economic ghetto, then Muslims will allow Jews to live. Many Jews live in Iran. This may sound odd in the West, but Shi'its are far more moderate than the Sunni are.

Kafir are to be murdered in all cases.

No, that's religion, not race. Muslims hate the Jews because the Jews rejected Muhammad.

Further, if a Jew willingly submits to rule by Muslims, and pays Jizya, a tax designed to keep Dhimmis in an economic ghetto, then Muslims will allow Jews to live. Many Jews live in Iran. This may sound odd in the West, but Shi'its are far more moderate than the Sunni are.

Kafir are to be murdered in all cases.

There is no such thing as Jizya today you moron

Forum List

Back