US excluded from new Syrian peace talks. Yay! Another Obama foreign policy success

Wait till Jan 20, I bet US will definitely be included in Syria peace talks again and pretty soon Trump and Putin together will make ISIS regret their existence in this world. Noway Trump will keep supplying them with weapons or diplomatic protection.

Last edited:
I say let the three of them have Syria and Assad....they can finish off ISIS for us...Turkey has to close the border now or get punked by the Ivans. The place is ripped to shreds and will be in chaos for the next 20 years. We got no business there and never did.

Probably cause obungles re-negged on the last one and bombed the Syrian Army

Would you ODS crybabies make up your mind?

First you blubber Obama shouldn't be in Syria.

Now you blubber he's not in Syria enough.

The only thing consistent is your constant weeping.

Being consistent, we liberals tend to agree Obama never should have entered into that mess. But then, unlike the Trump-thugs, we're allowed to criticize the things someone in our own party does.

(That's why it's so good to be a liberal. We're not required to lick boots. Not that the Trump-thugs mind licking boots; they seem to rather enjoy it.)

I say let the three of them have Syria and Assad....they can finish off ISIS for us...Turkey has to close the border now or get punked by the Ivans. The place is ripped to shreds and will be in chaos for the next 20 years. We got no business there and never did.

I agree. They can have that shithole. I couldn't care less about Syria.

I sure hope Trumps sends all the Syrian refugee's douchebag brought to America back to that shithole as fast as he can.

Being consistent, we liberals tend to agree Obama never should have entered into that mess. But then, unlike the Trump-thugs, we're allowed to criticize the things someone in our own party does.

(That's why it's so good to be a liberal. We're not required to lick boots. Not that the Trump-thugs mind licking boots; they seem to rather enjoy it.)
LOL why doesn't it surprise me the outrage goes right over your head?
Oh, that's right. You are a complete moron.

I have been consistent for years on Syria so try again toots

I have been consistent for years on Syria so try again toots

And what did you think needed to be done in Syria?

Boy, Oklahoma Bahamas sure has the world's respect.

How did all of the apologies work out?

you-will-not-throw-bombs-vladimir-listen-to-me-oklahoma-i-am-obama-yes-bahamas-listen-carefully-putin-obama.jpg

I have nothing against Syrians.....I owe my eyesight to a Syrian opthamologist who put my head in a clamp and plucked off pieces of an exploded tire with the suction of a hypodermic needle. I never held so still in my life....I was 10 and pretty scared. Another hour without treatment and the infection would have blinded me. To this day I look away when inflating a tire.

Hey come on, he can't miss his tee time. He's got more important things to do. But i'm actually ok with this. If Trump's smart, he'll remove us from all quagmires around the world.

He should get us out of Syria. Let the Russians and Assad exterminate the Jihadists. If Russia wants to be stuck in that quagmire for several years, so be it. We're already stuck in too many of our own.

Forum List

Back