US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

Really? How interesting.

Just reacting to that disgusting touchy-feely Tom Selleck movie Quigley Down Under.

Well I want bash your country for it mine try to exterminate it's natives also. But I will not act hollier than tho over it either.
As this nation did an extreme disservice to the indigenous population that were here before us as well.

Some were my ancestors...

Good form Reb...
icon14.gif

Really? How interesting.

Just reacting to that disgusting touchy-feely Tom Selleck movie Quigley Down Under.

Well I want bash your country for it mine try to exterminate it's natives also. But I will not act hollier than tho over it either.

Who hasn't invaded and fucked over the people on this planet??? :eusa_shhh: There's some science that supports that whites were first in north America around 10-14,000 years ago just to be replaced. Walked over the Greenland ice shelve.

Who hasn't invaded and fucked over the people on this planet??? :eusa_shhh: There's some science that supports that whites were first in north America around 10-14,000 years ago just to be replaced. Walked over the Greenland ice shelve.

You genuinely are funny when you lose it matt.

:lol:

No doubt the NRA & Rush Limbaugh will slam this.

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

Wasn't these punks driving when they shot him in the back? Pretty sure they could have just plowed his ass over with the car. I don't see how the gun plays any factor in this, besides being the one murder weapon of choice out of many other choices.

No doubt the NRA & Rush Limbaugh will slam this.

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

Wasn't these punks driving when they shot him in the back? Pretty sure they could have just plowed his ass over with the car. I don't see how the gun plays any factor in this, besides being the one murder weapon of choice out of many other choices.
Pffft. He's MORE dead being killed with a gun than with any other weapon.

Right, kidrocks?

what the fuck are you talking about?....who the hell even mentioned God or bowing to someone.....get a fucking grip Matt.....:eusa_eh:

They make demands every day. I'm just wondering what their goal is.

Matt I'm confused also where are you going with this? Who is they?

The black community defending thug culture and people like Trayvon.

What's sad is they want to take our right of self defense away, even through it was their thug that attacked Zimmerman.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
'

US gun culture is "corrupting the world"....

Alas, the USA is corrupting the world in so many ways!!! · ·
th_taptaptap_sml.gif

Nobody is ever going to like us because we like guns. I love them. I have many scary guns. I just like shooting at inanimate objects. And the smell of cordite is refreshing.

The Aussie is just running off at the mouth and politicizing the issue buthe has every reason to be pissed off.

What he doesn't understand is this action is the result of decades minority uselessness via brought forth by the destruction of the family and force multiplied by political leaders and other race hustlers who have done nothing to improve the situation. Do you think the Trayvon saga helped shape this punk's anger? Django? Media? Mom and Dad? Wait, just mom.

Forum List

Back