US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

No doubt the NRA & Rush Limbaugh will slam this.

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

Wasn't these punks driving when they shot him in the back? Pretty sure they could have just plowed his ass over with the car. I don't see how the gun plays any factor in this, besides being the one murder weapon of choice out of many other choices.

Well then why do you gun nuts defend guns so much when their are so MANY other weapons of choice out there? You all could easily defend your yourselves/families with cars just as easy. According to you people... cars rate up there with guns any day and are just as lethal.

No need to worry, if you lose your guns you still have cars, knives, swimming pools, stairs, bats, rocks, electrical outlets, etc. Guns are overrated anyway according to you gun nuts. Next time some thug threatens your life use a car to plow him over.

Wasn't these punks driving when they shot him in the back? Pretty sure they could have just plowed his ass over with the car. I don't see how the gun plays any factor in this, besides being the one murder weapon of choice out of many other choices.

Well then why do you gun nuts defend guns so much when their are so MANY other weapons of choice out there?

Who's a gun nut? I don't even like guns...

You all could easily defend your yourselves/families with cars just as easy. According to you people... cars rate up there with guns any day and are just as lethal.

Yes. More people are killed in automobile accidents than in shootings, and they're still willing to throw drivers licenses to pimply-faced teenaged girls. But you'll never see any restrictions or limits place upon automobiles, because heaven forbid you try to remove the everyday convenience the automobile has on our lives.

No need to worry, if you lose your guns you still have cars, knives, swimming pools, stairs, bats, rocks, electrical outlets, etc. Guns are overrated anyway according to you gun nuts. Next time some thug threatens your life use a car to plow him over.

I'm trying to come up with a serious response to what you just said, but I'm having a difficult time.

Well then why do you gun nuts defend guns so much when their are so MANY other weapons of choice out there? You all could easily defend your yourselves/families with cars just as easy. According to you people... cars rate up there with guns any day and are just as lethal.

Kid....you are the other kind of "gun nut".....the kind who is overly paranoid about them......you have a 99% chance that the guy down the street aint going to blow you away just because he owns 3-4 guns....just stay out of the inner city neighborhoods where the REAL "gun-nuts" live.....and you should be ok.....

Kid....you are the other kind of "gun nut".....the kind who is overly paranoid about them......you have a 99% chance that the guy down the street aint going to blow you away just because he owns 3-4 guns....just stay out of the inner city neighborhoods where the REAL "gun-nuts" live.....and you should be ok.....

You are correct. I have a 99% chance that the guy down the street isn't going to blow ME away just because he owns 3-4 guns because... that same guy, he's going down to the nearest public school to shoot and massacre innocent children.

You are correct. I have a 99% chance that the guy down the street isn't going to blow ME away just because he owns 3-4 guns because... that same guy, he's going down to the nearest public school to shoot and massacre innocent children.

You keep getting dumber with each post. How do you do that?

like i said.....you are the other kind of "gun nut"......the kind that sees guns pointing at them wherever they go....paranoia.....dont leave home without it....:eusa_shifty:

its called being overly paranoid....

It's gun nuts running wild and crazy in chicago. yeah yeah thats the ticket. not gang members.

gun nuts.

Aussies are rightfully angry and usually ignorant about social issues in America. The victim wasn't killed by deer hunters or survivalists or members of a gun club. The guy was killed by the hate filled disfunctional social degenerates that LBJ created with his spectacular failure of "the great society" that tore apart Black families and resulted in a 75% Black illegitimate birth rate and a hip-hop video game generation that has no respect for human life. Boycotting Hollywood and the democrat party makes more sense.

Aussies are rightfully angry and usually ignorant about social issues in America. The victim wasn't killed by deer hunters or survivalists or members of a gun club. The guy was killed by the hate filled disfunctional social degenerates that LBJ created with his spectacular failure of "the great society" that tore apart Black families and resulted in a 75% Black illegitimate birth rate and a hip-hop video game generation that has no respect for human life. Boycotting Hollywood and the democrat party makes more sense.
And they do it because they're bored we are told...:eusa_whistle:

like i said.....you are the other kind of "gun nut"......the kind that sees guns pointing at them wherever they go....paranoia.....dont leave home without it....:eusa_shifty:

Well, he fits the profile doesn't he? You yourself likes to profile, don't you? You know...

just stay out of the inner city neighborhoods where the REAL "gun-nuts" live.

You don't see mass school shootings? The perp is usually an angry white male armed to the teeth with usually 3 or 4 guns of mass destruction.

Sorry if you think that's dumb.

Last edited:
It's gun nuts running wild and crazy in chicago. yeah yeah thats the ticket. not gang members.

gun nuts.

Picky, picky, picky.

Ok, it's... gang members with guns running wild and crazy in Chicago.

Let's be politically-correct here. Better?

No doubt the NRA & Rush Limbaugh will slam this.

US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after Okla. slaying - U.S. News

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Furious at the killing of an Australian college baseball player in Oklahoma, a senior figure in the victim's home country blamed the “gun culture” of United States for the death, saying it was “corrupting the world."

So, the australia ex deputy pm says that illegal guns are going to Mexico. Perhaps he's referring to Fast and Furious?

Forum List

Back