US gun culture is 'corrupting the world,' Australia ex-deputy PM says after slaying

It wasn't very long ago that big gov't was born... early 1960's to be precise. R-wing extremism was running rampant and unchecked in the USA especially in the 40's and 50's.

Thus the Federal Government had to step in and struggle to eliminate racial discrimination and segregation from American life up until then. Now with the election of a black American president in 2008, the struggle has re emerged.

It wasn't very long ago that big gov't was born... early 1960's to be precise. R-wing extremism was running rampant and unchecked in the USA especially in the 40's and 50's.

Thus the Federal Government had to step in and struggle to eliminate racial discrimination and segregation from American life up until then. Now with the election of a black American president in 2008, the struggle has re emerged.

1960's? Really? TRY 1913 and Wilson.

One word of advice son? History doesn't begin the day YOU were born.

Thank god for big gov't. Big gov't checks and balances r-wing extremism. Big gov't was born out of r-wing extremism. Big government is the antithesis to r-wing extremism.
Yes, because individual liberty is just so dangerous.

Yes, because individual liberty was for so long in our history... was considered justice. Justice in that era of course meant... 'just us' whites!
Pssst! This is today. Try to keep up.

Now, of course, those who support individual liberty are dangerous -- to the progressive agenda, which seeks a population subservient to government.

If you want to be a subject so bad, I suggest you move to some progressive paradise like Cuba or North Korea. Leave us citizens alone.

Yes, because individual liberty was for so long in our history... was considered justice. Justice in that era of course meant... 'just us' whites!

Now, of course, those who support individual liberty are dangerous -- to the progressive agenda, which seeks a population subservient to government.

If you want to be a subject so bad, I suggest you move to some progressive paradise like Cuba or North Korea. Leave us citizens alone.
And to those locales you suggest? he'd be right and home until he realizes what he had and will wish he had defended it.

But then again? The way he carries himself? He might slurp up tyranny as a dog to a water bowl.

Yes, racial discrimination and segregation was so bad in 2008, we elected a black President.

:wtf:

And to those locales you suggest? he'd be right and home until he realizes what he had and will wish he had defended it.

But then again? The way he carries himself? He might slurp up tyranny as a dog to a water bowl.

Some people fear freedom.

It's pathetic.

It's pathetic.
Fear it to the point they are torn between it, and a Gubmint that means to steal it. Shows what they really fear so must tow the line...Some choice I'm tellin' ya!

Nope, not willing to go back to the 1940's, 50's version of America.

I'm proud to be an American now, a progressive American to be precise with a black man as my President. God Bless America, God Bless President Obama!

It's pathetic.
Fear it to the point they are torn between it, and a Gubmint that means to steal it. Shows what they really fear so must tow the line...Some choice I'm tellin' ya!

There's that freedom of choice: "Choose what we want, or else!"

Yes, racial discrimination and segregation was so bad in 2008, we elected a black President.

And the r-wing extremist racists have re emerged with the advent of President Obama's election in 2008. The 'SOUTH' is rising again so it seems.

Nope, not willing to go back to the 1940's, 50's version of America.

I'm proud to be an American now, a progressive American to be precise with a black man as my President. God Bless America, God Bless President Obama!
We're not willing to go back in time, either -- to the Soviet Union circa 1964 that progressives want for America.

The Wall came down (before your time -- look it up). What you want has already failed.

And the r-wing extremist racists have re emerged with the advent of President Obama's election in 2008. The 'SOUTH' is rising again so it seems.
shoutracist.jpg

And it IS...and WHY Obama and Holder are taking them to court by unfounded premises. How astute you are! GEE! I never knew...:eusa_whistle:

shoutracist.jpg

You have a distinguished American in your presence, a 4 star general to be precise and yet Colin Powell is vilified and spat upon by the extremists in the GOP because he is an independent thinker and not in lock-step with the tea-baggers.

Don't let the dittoheads take you all back to the 40's and 50's America. Don't!

And it IS...and WHY Obama and Holder are taking them to court by unfounded premises. How astute you are! GEE! I never knew...:eusa_whistle:

What?

Your losing T, take a much needed break my friend. Chill out. Breath deep.

What?

Losing what exactly? And in whose eyes?

shoutracist.jpg

You have a distinguished American in your presence, a 4 star general to be precise and yet Colin Powell is vilified and spat upon by the extremists in the GOP because he is an independent thinker and not in lock-step with the tea-baggers.

Hmmm... I still remember when Powell was abused by the left because he was an independent thinker.

Obama - a good house negro
SIR COLIN POWELL: WHY IS HE BEING CALLED A 'SON-OF-A-BUSH'?
The Tragedy of Colin Powell | Alternet
Reposted from Jacky ? Colin Powell is a house nigga | Moveable Feast

Last edited:

Hmmm... I still remember when Powell was abused by the left.

Obama - a good house negro
SIR COLIN POWELL: WHY IS HE BEING CALLED A 'SON-OF-A-BUSH'?
The Tragedy of Colin Powell | Alternet
Reposted from Jacky ? Colin Powell is a house nigga | Moveable Feast
And now lauded by the very same...MY how times change when the 'House Nigga' has seen the light...:eusa_whistle:

What?

Losing what exactly? And in whose eyes?

It is hilarious to see libtards making fools of themselves then try to act like you are the one looking ridiculous.

Do people really fall for that shit?

Forum List

Back