US is the cause of Ukraine’s failures in the war against Russia

wwef235

Rookie
Jun 2, 2024
I was born and raised in Ukraine but have lived in the US for over 10 years. I don’t know much of what is going on in my motherland but now I’m worried about Ukraine, because of its war against Russia. This is what I don’t understand: why don’t the allies provide the necessary military support to the Ukrainian army? As a matter of fact, the US government sends the old, useless military junk marketing it as the peak of its efforts. As a Ukrainian living in the US, I am disgusted by this hypocrisy happening every day.

Actually, I think none of the politicians intended to give any serious help to Ukrainians in order to fight the Russian aggression. They just want to delay this endless war as it allows them to boost their poll numbers, earn electoral points and distract their own population from internal issues.

I assume that Americans would never even consider provide any real support for Ukraine. The current presidential elections could not change anything here. The main reason is your own greediness and indifference to what happens to other nations. I know what I’m talking about. You think only about how to get richer off conflicts in other countries and are unable to sacrifice your comfort for the sake of other’s wellbeing.

No one asks the US to send their own troops but I believe the most developed countries like the US must share their money and resources with Ukraine. It wouldn’t harm the US if they slightly raise their taxes and prices and the collected money are sent to Ukraine. This country being the American protective shield in Europe by all means deserves such a support from the US.

photo.jpg

I was born and raised in Ukraine but have lived in the US for over 10 years. I don’t know much of what is going on in my motherland but now I’m worried about Ukraine, because of its war against Russia. This is what I don’t understand: why don’t the allies provide the necessary military support to the Ukrainian army? As a matter of fact, the US government sends the old, useless military junk marketing it as the peak of its efforts. As a Ukrainian living in the US, I am disgusted by this hypocrisy happening every day.

Actually, I think none of the politicians intended to give any serious help to Ukrainians in order to fight the Russian aggression. They just want to delay this endless war as it allows them to boost their poll numbers, earn electoral points and distract their own population from internal issues.

I assume that Americans would never even consider provide any real support for Ukraine. The current presidential elections could not change anything here. The main reason is your own greediness and indifference to what happens to other nations. I know what I’m talking about. You think only about how to get richer off conflicts in other countries and are unable to sacrifice your comfort for the sake of other’s wellbeing.

No one asks the US to send their own troops but I believe the most developed countries like the US must share their money and resources with Ukraine. It wouldn’t harm the US if they slightly raise their taxes and prices and the collected money are sent to Ukraine. This country being the American protective shield in Europe by all means deserves such a support from the US.

View attachment 971070
Not interested in anymore of your money laundering operation for Biden.

View attachment 971070
Chicken Kiev

I've lived in the US my entire life (77 years), and you are being charitable when you use words like greed and indifference to explain American actions in Ukraine.

Beginning in 1949 the US used Ukraine as a launching pad to destabilize the USSR. That attempt ended in spectacular failure; however, 40 years later the Soviet Union dissolved, and Americans immediately turned their attention to regime change in Moscow.
russia_balkanitazion_map_by_kevin2494_ddv0r6g-414w-2x.jpg

Ukraine is still ground zero for that operation just as it was for Operation Red Sox 75 years ago.

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...on-ukrainian-independence-haunts-cia-00029968

"Operation Red Sox, as it was known, was one of the first covert missions of the still new Cold War.

"The American-trained commandos (including former Nazis) would feed intelligence back to their handlers using new radio and communications equipment, stoking nascent nationalist movements in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and the Baltics.

"The goal was to provide the U.S. unprecedented insight into Moscow’s designs in Eastern Europe — and, if possible, to help crack apart the Soviet empire itself.

"Over half a decade, dozens of operatives took part in these flights, becoming one of the U.S.’s 'biggest covert operations' in post-War Europe. Ukraine’s bloody insurgency was the operation’s centerpiece. And it was in Ukraine that, as one scholar wrote, the CIA saw one of its 'most pronounced failures of the Cold War.'"

View attachment 971070
The average age of the troops is over 42 yeas old, and all the young are getting the fuck out lest they be conscripted.

All the money and equipment in the world can't be used by phantom soldiers.

View attachment 971070
when trump was beng impeached on false charges no one from ukraine stepped up for him
Not my war

Beginning in 1949 the US used Ukraine as a launching pad to destabilize the USSR. That attempt ended in spectacular failure; however, 40 years later the Soviet Union dissolved, and Americans immediately turned their attention to regime change in Moscow.
What, exactly, is your thesis?

Forum List

Back