🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

You're the biggest Georgie on the planet, Rshermr! You're Blue Georgie! The guy who posts in blue because he thinks it makes his evasions look less evasive!

What CBO report? The one that the CBO did on the validity of job creation reports for the ARRA? The one that you and Faun insisted existed? Show me the link you provided to THAT, Georgie! You can't because like your formula for "Jobs Saved"...it doesn't exist! Another day...another Rshermr lie!

You're the biggest Georgie on the planet, Rshermr! You're Blue Georgie! The guy who posts in blue because he thinks it makes his evasions look less evasive!

What CBO report? The one that the CBO did on the validity of job creation reports for the ARRA? The one that you and Faun insisted existed? Show me the link you provided to THAT, Georgie! You can't because like your formula for "Jobs Saved"...it doesn't exist! Another day...another Rshermr lie!

Sorry, me boy. No blue georgie, no red georgie, no georgie at all here. Just some dipshit named oldstyle trying to play little immature games. But Oldstyle is a congenital idiot, and no one pays attention to him.

Now, I would be glad to provide the info on the cbo and arra, if you asked for a specific subject. But there are many cbo reports on the arra employment issues. I could provide that to you if you would be specific. But, since you are looking for Georgie, I will keep my eyes open. And if I find him, which I won't because it is simply part of your delusion, I will tell him you want cbo information.
Otherwise, I would suggest you look
for it where you stuck it. Up your ass, dipshit.

Sorry, me boy. No blue georgie, no red georgie, no georgie at all here. Just some dipshit named oldstyle trying to play little immature games. But Oldstyle is a congenital idiot, and no one pays attention to him.

Now, I would be glad to provide the info on the cbo and arra, if you asked for a specific subject. But there are many cbo reports on the arra employment issues. I could provide that to you if you would be specific. But, since you are looking for Georgie, I will keep my eyes open. And if I find him, which I won't because it is simply part of your delusion, I will tell him you want cbo information.

Ah, yes...more evasions by Rshermr! How much more "specific" do I have to be? You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey. So provide that report.

Or keep on lying...your choice, Blue Georgie!

What CBO report? The one that the CBO did on the validity of job creation reports for the ARRA?
I already corrected you on this, it is the OMB not the CBO that both defines jobs retained/saved and created as well as tracks them. I have already posted the formula much earlier in this thread. Why are you ignoring it?

Ah, yes...more evasions by Rshermr! How much more "specific" do I have to be? You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey. So provide that report.

Ah, yes...more evasions by Rshermr! How much more "specific" do I have to be?
What is it you think I am being evasive about?
Are you unable to suggest which of many, many cbo reports you want to discus?
Do you think that we are mind readers and know what subject within a cbo report you want to discus?

You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey.
Do you know what the ARRA is?
If so, do you really think that an act does a jobs survey?
Are you just trying to prove you are stupid?
You win. You are indeed stupid.

So provide that report.
Obviously, you are stupid. Since acts do not make reports, then it should be obvious to those not brain dead that there is no report. Are you brain dead, Oldstyle?
Are you simply lying because you like playing games?

Blue Georgie?
No blue georgie here. So, unless you relent on the name calling and use my name, you loose. Since Georgie is a figment of your demented mind, there will be no further responses from me. I do not like your little immature game, and I do not like you. Dipshit.

Last edited:

Do you think that we are mind readers and know what subject within a cbo report you want to discus?

You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey.

So provide that report.
Obviously, you are stupid. Since acts do not make reports, then it should be obvious to those not brain dead that there is no report. Are you brain dead, Oldstyle?

Blue Georgie?
No blue georgie here. So, unless you relent on the name calling and use my name, you loose. Since Georgie is a figment of your demented mind, there will be no further responses from me. I do not like your little immature game, and I do not like you. Dipshit.

So, let's see:
1. You think I am being evasive but can not mention what about.
2. It is a CBO report you want a link too but can not tell me what the report is about.
3. You say the ARRA, which is an ACT, does surveys.
4. You think the CBO grades the survey by an act, though the survey obviously does not exist.
5. You are obviously lying again.
6. You do not choose to use my name, but want my cooperation.
Got it.

What CBO report? The one that the CBO did on the validity of job creation reports for the ARRA?
I already corrected you on this, it is the OMB not the CBO that both defines jobs retained/saved and created as well as tracks them. I have already posted the formula much earlier in this thread. Why are you ignoring it?

You're not correcting me...Ed...you're correcting Rshrmr and Faun. They are the ones who have stated that a CBO report shows that the job estimates for the ARRA are legitimate...I stated that the CBO never provided any report like that!

So provide that report.

Blue Georgie?
Wow, out to prove how ignorant you are beyond a shadow of a doubt...aren't you, Rshermr! For your information, part of the ARRA act included a provision that required people who took money to fill out forms stating how many jobs were created with the money they received.

"Standard Terms and Conditions: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009; Division A Funds
HHS Standard Terms and Conditions
HHS grant recipients must comply with all terms and conditions outlined in their grant award, including grant policy terms and conditions contained in applicable U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Grant Policy Statements, and requirements imposed by program statutes and regulations and HHS grant administration regulations, as applicable, unless they conflict or are superseded by the following terms and conditions implementing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) requirements below.

In addition to the standard terms and conditions of award, grant recipients receiving funds under Division A of ARRA must abide by the terms and conditions set out below. The terms and conditions below concerning civil rights obligations and disclosure of fraud and misconduct are reminders rather than new requirements, but the other requirements are new and are specifically imposed for awards funded under ARRA. Recipients are responsible for contacting their HHS grant/program managers for any needed clarifications.

Recipient Reporting
Reporting and Registration Requirements under Section 1512 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Public Law 111-5

This award requires the grant recipient to complete projects or activities which are funded under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (“Recovery Act”) and to report on use of Recovery Act funds provided through this award. Information from these reports will be made available to the public.

The reports are due no later than ten calendar days after each calendar quarter in which the recipient receives the assistance award funded in whole or in part by the Recovery Act.

Recipients and their first-tier recipients must maintain current registrations in the Central Contractor Registration (www.ccr.gov) at all times during which they have active federal awards funded with Recovery Act funds. A Dun and Bradstreet Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number (www.dnb.com ) is one of the requirements for registration in the Central Contractor Registration.

The grant recipient shall report the information described in section 1512(c) using the reporting instructions and data elements that will be provided online at www.FederalReporting.gov and ensure that any information that is pre-filled is corrected or updated as needed."

ARRA Requirements: Grant Recipient Reporting and Disclosure | Policy Researchers & Implementers | HealthIT.gov

So provide that report.

Blue Georgie?

So, let's see:
1. You think I am being evasive but can not mention what about.
2. It is a CBO report you want a link too but can not tell me what the report is about.
3. You say the ARRA, which is an ACT, does surveys.
4. You think the CBO grades the survey by an act, though the survey obviously does not exist.
5. You are obviously lying again.
6. You do not choose to use my name, but want my cooperation.
Got it.

So provide that report.

Blue Georgie?
Wow, out to prove how ignorant you are beyond a shadow of a doubt...aren't you, Rshermr! For your information, part of the ARRA act included a provision that required people who took money to fill out forms stating how many jobs were created with the money they received.

"Standard Terms and Conditions: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009; Division A Funds
HHS grant recipients must comply with all terms and conditions outlined in their grant award, including grant policy terms and conditions contained in applicable U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Grant Policy Statements, and requirements imposed by program statutes and regulations and HHS grant administration regulations, as applicable, unless they conflict or are superseded by the following terms and conditions implementing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) requirements below.

In addition to the standard terms and conditions of award, grant recipients receiving funds under Division A of ARRA must abide by the terms and conditions set out below. The terms and conditions below concerning civil rights obligations and disclosure of fraud and misconduct are reminders rather than new requirements, but the other requirements are new and are specifically imposed for awards funded under ARRA. Recipients are responsible for contacting their HHS grant/program managers for any needed clarifications.

Recipient Reporting
Reporting and Registration Requirements under Section 1512 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Public Law 111-5

This award requires the grant recipient to complete projects or activities which are funded under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (“Recovery Act”) and to report on use of Recovery Act funds provided through this award. Information from these reports will be made available to the public.

The reports are due no later than ten calendar days after each calendar quarter in which the recipient receives the assistance award funded in whole or in part by the Recovery Act.

Recipients and their first-tier recipients must maintain current registrations in the Central Contractor Registration (www.ccr.gov) at all times during which they have active federal awards funded with Recovery Act funds. A Dun and Bradstreet Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number (www.dnb.com ) is one of the requirements for registration in the Central Contractor Registration.

The grant recipient shall report the information described in section 1512(c) using the reporting instructions and data elements that will be provided online at www.FederalReporting.gov and ensure that any information that is pre-filled is corrected or updated as needed."

ARRA Requirements: Grant Recipient Reporting and Disclosure | Policy Researchers & Implementers | HealthIT.gov
[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot me stupid con troll, but it is for not. You just posted what we all know, which is that recipients of stimulus money are required to survey the results of that money. Not the ARRA, Each of thousands of individual recipients.
Sorry to deflate your high hopes. But you are too stupid.
So, Oldstyle, being a congenital idiot, says:
"Wow, out to prove how ignorant you are beyond a shadow of a doubt...aren't you, Rshermr! For your information, part of the ARRA act included a provision that required people who took money to fill out forms stating how many jobs were created with the money they received. In response to his earlier post:
"You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey."

So, as I have stated, and you appear too stupid to understand, you claimed I had said the cbo had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's Job survey. Now, pay attention, me boy. What I just said is that the ARRA is an AGREEMENT The ARRA can not and does not and is not required to issue a survey. Get it yet. .
So, no way for the cbo to issue a report about a ARRA survey because such a survey does not exist. Dipshit.

Last edited:

You're not correcting me...Ed...you're correcting Rshrmr and Faun. They are the ones who have stated that a CBO report shows that the job estimates for the ARRA are legitimate...I stated that the CBO never provided any report like that!

Oldstyle is very, very confused. He first thought that the estimates from the arra came from the arra. That has been proven not just wrong, but impossible. Then he tried to conflate it with recipients of the ARRA money and that proved wrong. Now he has no clue. We are all waiting breathlessly to see what he tries next.

So provide that report.

Blue Georgie?

Recipient Reporting

Thanks a lot me stupid con troll, but it is for not. You just posted what we all know, which is that recipients of stimulus money are required to survey the results of that money. Not the ARRA, Each of thousands of individual recipients.
"Wow, out to prove how ignorant you are beyond a shadow of a doubt...aren't you, Rshermr! For your information, part of the ARRA act included a provision that required people who took money to fill out forms stating how many jobs were created with the money they received. In response to his earlier post:
"You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey."

So, as I have stated, and you appear too stupid to understand, you claimed I had said the cbo had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's Job survey. Now, pay attention, me boy. What I just said is that the ARRA is an AGREEMENT The ARRA can not and does not and is not required to issue a survey. Get it yet. .
So, no way for the cbo to issue a report about a ARRA survey because such a survey does not exist. Dipshit.
[/QUOTE]

"Do you know what the ARRA is?
Are you simply lying because you like playing games?"

You really don't get tired of telling your bullshit lies, do you Georgie? You claim the ARRA didnt' require recipients to fill out a report showing how many jobs they created with the money they received...I QUOTE THE ARRA REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANT RECIPIENT REPORTING and you're too much of a sleaze to admit that YOU WERE DEAD WRONG!

So what are you doing? You're right back here shoveling the same bullshit! First you claim the ARRA is an "act" and that acts don't have reports...then you claim the ARRA is an "AGREEMENT" and doesn't have a required survey!

At this point why would ANYONE believe a word that comes out of your mouth?

[/QUOTE]

"Do you know what the ARRA is?
Are you simply lying because you like playing games?"
Oldstyle, you are playing stupid games. You just removed half of the post above, leaving only my questions without your statements. Very bad form, me boy. And dishonest.
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

You really don't get tired of telling your bullshit lies, do you Georgie?
First, a personal attack without any proof of your accusation. And you know I never, ever lie.

You claim the ARRA didnt' require recipients to fill out a report showing how many jobs they created with the money they received...That is an outright lie. I did no such thing, as you know. What I said was that the ARRA did not produce a survey as you stated it did. It produces no such survey because it can not. Dipshit.

QUOTE THE ARRA REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANT RECIPIENT REPORTING and you're too much of a sleaze to admit that YOU WERE DEAD WRONG!\
Wow. Lets see what you said, dipshit. You are not going to like it, but you stated:
You and Faun both stated that the CBO had issued a report on the validity of the ARRA's jobs survey."
But since there is no ARRA Jobs Report, you are lying.
And what I said was that there were thousands of recipients of stimulus money that were required to fill out a survey. But no single survey. And, your statement that the ARRA's jobs survey was checked for validity is a LIE. Because there is no ARRA jobs survey. None at all. So, no I am not wrong. You, of course, are wrong. Because you are trying to say that the thousands of surveys created by recipients of
stimulus money is a survey itself. Which is simply you lying again. There is no ARRA jobs survey, never has been, and can not be.

So what are you doing? You're right back here shoveling the same bullshit! No bullshit from me. Just truth. As I keep saying, there is no ARRA jobs survey. First you claim the ARRA is an "act" and that acts don't have reports..Actually, me lying con troll, I did say the ARRA is an act. And no act is capable of producing a survey. That requires a group of people. .then you claim the ARRA is an "AGREEMENT" and doesn't have a required survey! Sort of. I claimed that the ARRA can not produce a survey, and is not required to do so. Which is the truth.
Individual recipients of the stimulus money are required to produce a survey on the outcome of the money they received. So, several thousand surveys of individual recipients tell nothing except how each recipient did. We were talkig about the aggregate, not any specific recipient. Which is obvious.
So, where are your lies?
1. ARRA does not produce a survey.
2. The ARRA is not required to produce a survey as you indicate it is.
3. I did not say the cbo had issued a report on the ARRA jobs survey. Because there is no ARRA Jobs Survey, and as such nothing for the cbo to report on. As you can see if you actually read my posts. You are lying, me boy.

I am not in the habit of suggesting that the cbo has a report out there about something it did not do. Want to try a little truth, me boy. Or do you just intend to keep lying.

Not so fact there Slick, they might have confused the CBO with the OMB, letter abbreviations are easily confused, but YOU said there was no formula for saved jobs when there is and I posted the OMB formula for saved jobs for you.

Not so fact there Slick, they might have confused the CBO with the OMB, letter abbreviations are easily confused, but YOU said there was no formula for saved jobs when there is and I posted the OMB formula for saved jobs for you.

Would you like to comment on Rshermr's claim that forms were not required detailing how many jobs were created from those who received ARRA money?

Rshermr isn't confused...he's just plain ignorant!

Did you post a formula for Jobs Saved, Ed...or did you post the general guidelines that they were working under when they created those jobs saved numbers out of thin air? A guess based on an assumption isn't really an economic formula...is it? Rshermr has claimed for months now that the CBO had an economic formula for determining jobs saved. Would you care to comment on that?

Blacks at 20 percent unemployment. Black OP proud though.
You worthless lying POS, Black unemployment is 8.6%.
Watch the lying POS move the goalposts next!

Employment Situation Summary

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult women (4.5 percent)
and Whites (4.4 percent) rose in June. The rates for adult men (4.5 percent),
teenagers (16.0 percent), Blacks (8.6 percent), Asians (3.5 percent), and Hispanics
(5.8 percent) showed little or no change.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult women (4.5 percent)
teenagers (16.0 percent), Blacks (8.6 percent), Asians (3.5 percent), and Hispanics

I haven't looked at unemployment numbers in quite some time, Ed but for years the unemployment rates for blacks was generally twice that of whites and had remained that way even through the recession and the recovery.

Oh, thanks for the bull shit govt. stats. I was talking the real stats, you lying POS.

Forum List

Back