🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Marshals stalk courtroom observers in Portland...

When you're a known associate of criminals, that tends to happen. Law enforcement sometimes tails you, thinking you might lead them to more criminals.

I wouldn't want to be in the same room with domestic terrorists and not have the law there. Good to see the law is protecting patriots from domestic terrorists.

I wouldn't want to be in the same room with domestic terrorists and not have the law there. Good to see the law is protecting patriots from domestic terrorists.
That's because you're a self pissing coward, kids.

that state has become scary in the way they are almost, communist. the people living there never speaks up about it. I don't know

that state has become scary in the way they are almost, communist. the people living there never speaks up about it. I don't know
They're scared to fucking death. The feds haven't left Harney county, and they won't. They're still harassing, stalking, interrogating, and they will continue to put people in jail and kill them for speaking out.

They're scared to fucking death. The feds haven't left Harney county, and they won't. They're still harassing, stalking, interrogating, and they will continue to put people in jail and kill them for speaking out.

Why don't you post Bundy's video before that where Finnicum is demanding that the police leave or shoot him dead? Why won't you post the video where he asks if they want a bloodbath?

Most if not all judges have a pistol as well as the bailiff.

most judges do not have "pistols" or any other weapons when they're on the bench. :rolleyes:

Judges authorize themselves to carry weapons without permit

Guns | Judges With Guns QUOTES US LAWS

Appeals Court authorizes its judges to carry concealed weapons without mandatory training | Buckeye Firearms Association

most judges do not have "pistols" or any other weapons when they're on the bench. :rolleyes:

Appeals Court authorizes its judges to carry concealed weapons without mandatory training | Buckeye Firearms Association

just wow.

How does putting surveillance on an innocent person exercising their rights to attend public hearings preventing terrorism?

Why don't you post Bundy's video before that where Finnicum is demanding that the police leave or shoot him dead? Why won't you post the video where he asks if they want a bloodbath?

Those videos were taken from inside the car. He never asked for a bloodbath, not that it matters. They were firing on the car before he got out, and they fired on him immediately upon his exit, with hands up.

Reality sucks for low information authoritarians, doesn't it?

again, MOST do not keep guns in the courtroom. what you posted doesn't change that

Forum List

Back