🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

Congress Reluctant To Cut Funding For Tank That Just Spins Around And Self-Destructs

“Frankly, it’s indicative of the diminished role in international leadership the White House sees for America that they are even willing to consider sacrificing such a critical piece of defense technology,” McKeon continued. “Do we really want the 1,800 U.S. servicemen who have so far died while using this piece of technology to have given their lives in vain? That seems to be what the president wants.”
;)

Well then, what ARE you demanding? Enlighten us.

to start-----economic sanctions------we should boycott Iran and fix are sick
economic relationship with china------my DENTAL CAP----was made in china---
I would have preferred DETROIT

I'd rather go the non-conflict route with Iran. I'm over the Middle East. It's time to come home. But we can agree somewhat on China. We do need to reexamine awful trade deals made with it. And we also need to counter many of its questionable economic tactics used against us.

as to economic tactics------ YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' yet---------the agenda of
the Iran/Russia axis------is far worse than anything china can or would want to do

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

oh-----its an "ECONOMIC WAR"------that's ok. Somehow----the economic
sanctions on Iraq ---SOMEHOW, according to your fellow ISLAMO NAZIS----
MURDERED A MILLION IRAQI CHILDREN (Iraq---THE FERTILE CRESCENT---
could not come up with enough bread to feed its children---SOMEHOW---because of some economic sanctions by the USA (?????) )) We did not have to lay siege
to the country-----just not trade with it-----but economic war on the USA---
or any of its friends is ok by you. I got it now. Twp million biafran children
lay dead in the dust of starvation------but no tanks and no jet bombers ----so it was ok by PAUL--------a few million Armenians-----dead----no tanks, no jet bombers----in
fact the weapons of choice were clubs and knives-----OK WITH PAUL .

See paul?------I know the propaganda----from the Nazi generated stuff I read as a child-----thru the islamo-nazi stuff I learned from muslims educated in MUSLIM
SCHOOLS----all the way to your BS

Siege warfare------is the UMMAH WARFARE OF CHOICE-------even muhummad
did it-------weaken the city with siege and then go in for the big murder, rape,
pillage campaign---------that which paul calls "OK IT'S NOT MILITARY WAR"

Come on now, you're becoming unhinged. The Iraq War should have never happened. We really blew it. It's time to move away from the 'Regime Change' policy. We just don't have the right to tell other nations they have to change their leaders. The policy only leads to horrific blunders like the Iraq War.

I'd rather go the non-conflict route with Iran. I'm over the Middle East. It's time to come home. But we can agree somewhat on China. We do need to reexamine awful trade deals made with it. And we also need to counter many of its questionable economic tactics used against us.

the Iran/Russia axis------is far worse than anything china can or would want to do

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

could not come up with enough bread to feed its children---SOMEHOW---because of some economic sanctions by the USA (?????) )) We did not have to lay siege
lay dead in the dust of starvation------but no tanks and no jet bombers ----so it was ok by PAUL--------a few million Armenians-----dead----no tanks, no jet bombers----in

See paul?------I know the propaganda----from the Nazi generated stuff I read as a child-----thru the islamo-nazi stuff I learned from muslims educated in MUSLIM

did it-------weaken the city with siege and then go in for the big murder, rape,

Come on now, you're becoming unhinged. The Iraq War should have never happened. We really blew it. It's time to move away from the 'Regime Change' policy. We just don't have the right to tell other nations they have to change their leaders. The policy only leads to horrific blunders like the Iraq War.

never tell them to change their leaders-----bullet in the head is a lot better

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. No nation has the right to go around killing foreign leaders it doesn't like. We certainly wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Or coming here and killing them. We gotta end that policy.

absolutely------that war would not have happened if we were paying attention
to just what SADDAMN was way back in the mid sixties -------world war II
might have been averted if we paid attention what Hitler CLAIMED to be in
his published book in the late 1920s and came to BE in 1933. Troubles with
Iran might have been averted if we had paid attention to what KHOMEINI really
was and knocked him off

It wasn't the regime changing and initial invasions that made Iraq and Afghanistan failures. It was the failure to obtain surrender and terms and instead implementing nation building and entering into wars of insurgency and civil wars in those places. Should have left both places after the military assets in those places were destroyed and left the nation building to the people who lived there.

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. And we wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Gotta end that policy.

nothing at all wrong with getting rid of genocidal dogs-------Oliver North knew that----
remember-----everyone laughed when he named "OSAMA BIN LADEN" as the
most dangerous man in the world "who???? Osama what"???????
remember the bitsy libel "da joooos started world war II---because they started
COMPLAINING about adolf way back in 1933----poor adolf"

It wasn't the regime changing and initial invasions that made Iraq and Afghanistan failures. It was the failure to obtain surrender and terms and instead implementing nation building and entering into wars of insurgency and civil wars in those places. Should have left both places after the military assets in those places were destroyed and left the nation building to the people who lived there.

yes----the MISTAKE was in the conduct of the war-------but considering the Shiite/sunni thing already sickening the society-------chances are nothing
could have turned out well

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. No nation has the right to go around killing foreign leaders it doesn't like. We certainly wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Or coming here and killing them. We gotta end that policy.

Paul-----the USA is not likely to INVADE IRAN-----the USA will "take on" Iran when
Iran sets up embargoes against the USA using seaport control and sets up---
blocks to shipping from those seaports. Sit tight------its coming

was and knocked him off

See, there ya go again. Not everything's about Hitler and the Nazis. You gotta get past that. Iraq was never a threat to the U.S. It was a contained weak nation. Bush and his cronies just wanted the oil and a puppet regime.

They killed so many innocent men, women, and children. They also killed so many of our brave honorable soldiers. They should have been tried for crimes against humanity.

was and knocked him off

See, there ya go again. Not everything's about Hitler and the Nazis. You gotta get past that. Iraq was never a threat to the U.S. It was a contained weak nation. Bush and his cronies just wanted the oil and a puppet regime.

They killed so many innocent men, women, and children. They also killed so many of our brave honorable soldiers. They should have been tried for crimes against humanity.

the analogy is excellent-------Germany was not a threat to the USA either----it was a contained and weak nation------just wanted DER SUDETENLAND. Iraq just
wanted Kuwait. For some reason YOU reject a very apt comparison----it seems
to offend you. Today---for Iran---Yemen is DER SUDENTEN LAND and
Saudi Arabia is FRANCE

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. And we wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Gotta end that policy.

nothing at all wrong with getting rid of genocidal dogs-------Oliver North knew that----

So you think it's ok for other nations to threaten to kill our leaders if we don't change them?

yes----the MISTAKE was in the conduct of the war-------but considering the Shiite/sunni thing already sickening the society-------chances are nothing
could have turned out well

The Iraq invasion has created this emerging Sunni/Shiite War. We handed the Shiites and Iran more power and influence in the region. Before the Iraq War, Iran and the Shiites had very little power & influence.

was and knocked him off

the analogy is excellent-------Germany was not a threat to the USA either----it was a contained and weak nation------just wanted DER SUDETENLAND. Iraq just
wanted Kuwait. For some reason YOU reject a very apt comparison----it seems
to offend you. Today---for Iran---Yemen is DER SUDENTEN LAND and
Saudi Arabia is FRANCE

You really do need to get past the 'Everyone is Hitler and Nazis' thing. And we entered WWII because we were attacked. The response to that was appropriate.

So you think it's ok for other nations to threaten to kill our leaders if we don't change them?

In fact they do threaten to kill our leaders. They also threaten to kills us-----do you think that Iranian children sing "DEATH TO AMERICA" because the song
has a nice "BEAT" for dancing?. Do you like the idea that Iran pays the families
of muslimah sluts willing to tie bombs to their asses for the purpose of killing
children. Clearly ---you do. Do you like the fact that the gutters of Sanaa and Aden Yemen run red with blood because IRAN has appointed, funded and trained
SHIITES in that country for a TAKE OVER of its port cities?

Paul-----the USA is not likely to INVADE IRAN-----the USA will "take on" Iran when
Iran sets up embargoes against the USA using seaport control and sets up---
blocks to shipping from those seaports. Sit tight------its coming

Your fear of Iran is way over-the-top. It's like all the fear mongering lies that led to the Iraq War debacle. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11 and it didn't have WMD. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. Period, end of story.

WWII was an illegal war based on false intel.....

In fact they do threaten to kill our leaders. They also threaten to kills us-----do you think that Iranian children sing "DEATH TO AMERICA" because the song
has a nice "BEAT" for dancing?. Do you like the idea that Iran pays the families
of muslimah sluts willing to tie bombs to their asses for the purpose of killing
children. Clearly ---you do. Do you like the fact that the gutters of Sanaa and Aden Yemen run red with blood because IRAN has appointed, funded and trained
SHIITES in that country for a TAKE OVER of its port cities?

Name one country that has threatened war against the U.S. if it didn't change its leader?

Forum List

Back