🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

Oh good grief. Drama queens everywhere. :blahblah: I want to see us spending our money here at home, taking on our own problems which are many. We don't need the complications of getting involved with everyone else's problems. We need to clean our OWN house.

On what do you say we as a country need to spend money? What problems?

Seriously???

Oh good grief. Drama queens everywhere. :blahblah: I want to see us spending our money here at home, taking on our own problems which are many. We don't need the complications of getting involved with everyone else's problems. We need to clean our OWN house.

On what do you say we as a country need to spend money? What problems?

Seriously???

Whether or not something is a problem can be subjective. I asked because I wanted to know what YOU saw as problems. It was a very serious question.

Dani agrees with Chris that it is ok for Iran to invade and murder in Yemen----
because Iran needs the vital ports Aden, Taiz, and Hodeidah-----in order to
hold "the west" """by da balls""" and get its grubby hands on the black turd
in the sand of mecca, because chris believes that she has not sufficiently dusted
her own house

Eisenhower said it best

dwight-d-eisenhowers-quotes-4.jpg

I support having strength in our military. I just don't see the need to dirty our hands getting involved in affairs that aren't going to do anything for US.

Eisenhower said it best

I support having strength in our military. I just don't see the need to dirty our hands getting involved in affairs that aren't going to do anything for US.
Yeah....but you suck!!#

Eisenhower said it best

"dirty hands"-------I resent that comment. I served with CLEAN HANDS---in the
US NAVY My baby ---whilst a sailor-----was in a ship docked at a port of
Lebanon-----with his own clean hands he carried a baby onto his USA ship-----
for rescue in time of turmoil ------uhm-----about ten years ago. What are you
calling "dirty hands" and what sort of benefit to the US did rescue of that baby
accomplish in your opinion?. He was glad he did it. The genocide in Cambodia horrified me as did the genocide in Biafra and the genocide in
east Pakistan. I wish the US had put a bullet in the head of POL POT

He was an enemy to ALL CIVILIZED PERSONS
(not you)
Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 or WMD. A bogus invasion so that Cheney's friends could get the oil and contracts in Iraq. And Saddam had better control of the region than anyone since.

Eisenhower said it best

"dirty hands"-------I resent that comment. I served with CLEAN HANDS---in the
US NAVY My baby ---whilst a sailor-----was in a ship docked at a port of
Lebanon-----with his own clean hands he carried a baby onto his USA ship-----
for rescue in time of turmoil ------uhm-----about ten years ago. What are you
calling "dirty hands" and what sort of benefit to the US did rescue of that baby
accomplish in your opinion?. He was glad he did it. The genocide in Cambodia horrified me as did the genocide in Biafra and the genocide in
east Pakistan. I wish the US had put a bullet in the head of POL POT

Yes dirty hands.

(not you)
Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 or WMD. A bogus invasion so that Cheney's friends could get the oil and contracts in Iraq. And Saddam had better control of the region than anyone since.
Yep......innocent little dictator Saddam Hussein. Ummmm....ummmmm..
Ummmmm

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Have you ever heard one of our "nation's top generals" ever say, "We're good. Please cut our budget."?

Eisenhower said it best

We can have a strong military but have to acknowledge we are making tradeoffs

We can spend $2 trillion to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and at the same time whine that we do not have enough money to fund healthcare, infrastructure or education

Those are the choices we make

Eisenhower said it best

We can have a strong military but have to acknowledge we are making tradeoffs

We can spend $2 trillion to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and at the same time whine that we do not have enough money to fund healthcare, infrastructure or education

Those are the choices we make

Like I said, I'm not into invasions that aren't going to do anything for us and that are going to just cost us money and lives. I've said before that we should wash our hands of the entire Middle East. More trouble than it's worth, that's for sure.

(not you)
Ummmmm

the usual suspects are STILL pushing the LIBEL----"bush said sadamn has nukes"-----
In fact sadamn was engaged in mass destruction with whatever it was he DID have
and was hard at work doing chemicals and biologics over the dead bodies of
tens of thousands of kurds and Shiites. He also funded TERRORISM inter-nationally----nice guy that he was ------PUBH. Slobs are STILL farting out
9-11 !!!!!! I don't recall anyone blaming sadamn for 9-11-----but THEY
seem to have convinced themselves

(not you)
Ummmmm

the usual suspects are STILL pushing the LIBEL----"bush said sadamn has nukes"-----
tens of thousands of kurds and Shiites. He also funded TERRORISM inter-nationally----nice guy that he was ------PUBH. Slobs are STILL farting out

Again, not OUR problem. Was the war worth the almost 5000 United States soldiers lives lost and all the money spent? I would have to say NO.

(not you)
Ummmmm

Again, not OUR problem. Was the war worth the almost 5000 United States soldiers lives lost and all the money spent? I would have to say NO.
Depends.
I saw what Saddam did to Kuwait when I was there.

To me it was worth it.

We should have just left Iraq to clean up their own mess......like Obama did.

The mistake we made was trying to spread Democracy. We let the Shiites have an equal say in their government. Big mistake.

(not you)
Ummmmm

again----it was our problem -----we should have put a bullet in the head of sadamn
in 1970----------and we probably would not have had a problem. The problem was
SHEER stupidity up on the HILL

Lot of good it did! Lol. Seems that we mess things up even more in most cases!

hard to say if ANY GOOD came of it. It is very easy to CORRECTLY say that the
situation has been horrific ever since SADAMN popped into politics---LONG AGO----
I believe it was the mid sixties

Forum List

Back