🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

China have 2 million soldier they have force down with 300,000 this month or later 2016 ....

China have biggest 1st proffesionel force and over 2 million just like Russia in reserves ....

As long as we don't get stupid and try to invade and occupy Iran, we'll be fine. It can't be a threat to the U.S. It's contained, just like Iraq was. War is completely unnecessary.

When have we ever passed up the opportunity to invade and occupy?

That is true. I'm always amazed when i see these Warmongers screeching for war with nations like Russia and China. The most powerful nation on earth struggled in wars with poor weak nations like Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq. Yet the Warmongers truly believe war with immensely powerful nations like Russia and China will go well. They're nutters for sure. They're the kind of folks we need to keep far away from the trigger.

the ***BUTTON*** is now a trigger. Ok guys----which one of you out there in
USMB cyberspace is DEMANDING AN INVASION OF RUSSIA, CHINA, AND/OR IRAN????????? WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO OCCUPY CHINA??
endless fortune cookies?

Well then, what ARE you demanding? Enlighten us.[/QUOTE
to start-----economic sanctions------we should boycott Iran and fix our sick
economic relationship with china------my DENTAL CAP----was made in china---
I would have preferred DETROIT

Last edited:
The actual numbers are too horrific for most brain-dead American zombies to fathom. That's why most Americans choose to ignore it. Your Government committed an awful Genocide in Iraq. Your leaders should hve been tried for War Crimes. We just don't have the legal right to declare 'Regime Change' on any nation. We need to end that policy.

you got a link? there was no USA driven genocide in Iraq---------Saddam was already into genocide before we got there. -----You are AGAIN taking copy
from your hero JOSEF GOEBBELS

You're just ignoring the very ugly reality. Your Government slaughtered more Iraqis than Hussein could have ever possibly imagined slaughtering. Iraqi Children are still dying today due to depleted uraniam effects left over from U.S. weapons used in the war. Countless Iraqi babies are being born with horrific birth defects. Just because most Americans choose to ignore it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

you are addressing DA WRONG PERSON-----depleted uranium never caused
a birth defect in its cute little half life -------- "countless"??? how many is that?

Research it a bit more. Countless Iraqi babies are being born with horrific birth defects since the war. The cause is believed to be from depleted uranium used in some U.S. weapons.

"""The cause is believed.....""" ROFLMAO believed by whom? I have
encountered people who BELIEVED that being in viet nam ----created in them
AGENT ORANGE damage manifested by ------of course------impotence. Do
you still believe in SANTA CLAUS?

They've had an unusual massive spike in babies born with horrific birth defects since the war. You don't wanna believe it, than so be it. The Iraq War should have never happened. The U.S. is guilty of many atrocities there.

S.A. are Sunni and Iran is Shia mouslims. Maybe this war scenarie very possibly:

S.A. vs Iran.

:badgrin:

It's already begun. Iran and the Shiites are on the rise. Conflict with the Sunnis is already underway.

yes it is------it is world war III -------a conflict that we (ie ---the USA ) cannot
entirely avoid. It started five years ago------in the sense five years ago it became
inevitable--------just as world war II started in 1933

you got a link? there was no USA driven genocide in Iraq---------Saddam was already into genocide before we got there. -----You are AGAIN taking copy
from your hero JOSEF GOEBBELS

You're just ignoring the very ugly reality. Your Government slaughtered more Iraqis than Hussein could have ever possibly imagined slaughtering. Iraqi Children are still dying today due to depleted uraniam effects left over from U.S. weapons used in the war. Countless Iraqi babies are being born with horrific birth defects. Just because most Americans choose to ignore it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

a birth defect in its cute little half life -------- "countless"??? how many is that?

Research it a bit more. Countless Iraqi babies are being born with horrific birth defects since the war. The cause is believed to be from depleted uranium used in some U.S. weapons.

They've had an unusual massive spike in babies born with horrific birth defects since the war. You don't wanna believe it, than so be it. The Iraq War should have never happened. The U.S. is guilty of many atrocities there.

I do not know anything about your background-------I attended a state
college (ie the most inexpensive choice) and learned----almost
immediately the all important "CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION" <<<<
very important--------every teenager should learn that

As long as we don't get stupid and try to invade and occupy Iran, we'll be fine. It can't be a threat to the U.S. It's contained, just like Iraq was. War is completely unnecessary.

That is true. I'm always amazed when i see these Warmongers screeching for war with nations like Russia and China. The most powerful nation on earth struggled in wars with poor weak nations like Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq. Yet the Warmongers truly believe war with immensely powerful nations like Russia and China will go well. They're nutters for sure. They're the kind of folks we need to keep far away from the trigger.

USMB cyberspace is DEMANDING AN INVASION OF RUSSIA, CHINA, AND/OR IRAN????????? WHY DO YOU GUYS WANT TO OCCUPY CHINA??
endless fortune cookies?

Well then, what ARE you demanding? Enlighten us.

to start-----economic sanctions------we should boycott Iran and fix are sick

I'd rather go the non-conflict route with Iran. I'm over the Middle East. It's time to come home. But we can agree somewhat on China. We do need to reexamine awful trade deals made with it. And we also need to counter many of its questionable economic tactics used against us.

China have 2 million soldier they have force down with 300,000 this month or later 2016 ....

China have biggest 1st proffesionel force and over 2 million just like Russia in reserves ....

China needs 2 million soldiers to control 1.5 billion people

They are not much of a threat outside their borders

S.A. are Sunni and Iran is Shia mouslims. Maybe this war scenarie very possibly:

S.A. vs Iran.

It's already begun. Iran and the Shiites are on the rise. Conflict with the Sunnis is already underway.

I hopes it started 2016 or earli 2017 the war scenarie between two mouslims !!

I'm fine with it too, just as long as my country doesn't intervene and get us into another war. If the People of the Middle East wanna make war and kill each other, than so be it. My country should stay out of it though.

S.A. vs Iran.

yes it is------it is world war III -------a conflict that we (ie ---the USA ) cannot
entirely avoid. It started five years ago------in the sense five years ago it became
inevitable--------just as world war II started in 1933

Let em have at it. We shouldn't intervene. Allow them to sort it out. We don't belong in their lands. We never did.

Sunni the S.A. are stronger i attack's and Iran the Shia in Defense I though.

there are complications-------the CALIPHATE MYTH is a huge factor------it is
central to islam for BOTH---sunnis and Shiites (I learned that fact from Shiites
and sunnis) Millions of Shiites and Sunnis are primed to blow up their own asses
in pursuit of the realization of either a SUNNI WORLD CALIPHATE or a
SHIITE WORLD CALIPHATE. -----always pay attention to world leaders-------
a few years ago------ ACHMADINEJAD-------announced Iran's intention of creating
a WORLD SHIITE CALIPHATE in the UN!!!!! so few people noticed. That little ferret-like creature was not joking-----he was SPEAKING FOR THE AYATOILETS

endless fortune cookies?

I'd rather go the non-conflict route with Iran. I'm over the Middle East. It's time to come home. But we can agree somewhat on China. We do need to reexamine awful trade deals made with it. And we also need to counter many of its questionable economic tactics used against us.

as to economic tactics------ YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' yet---------the agenda of
the Iran/Russia axis------is far worse than anything china can or would want to do

I do not know anything about your background-------I attended a state
college (ie the most inexpensive choice) and learned----almost
immediately the all important "CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION" <<<<
very important--------every teenager should learn that

Here's a little info on what's going on with children in Iraq since the war. I'll spare you the horrific photos...

Depleted Uranium And The Iraq War’s Legacy Of Cancer

Depleted uranium was used in Iraq warzone weaponry, and now kids are playing in contaminated fields and the spent weapons are being sold as scrap metal.

As instability in Iraq is forcing the United States to consider a third invasion of the Middle Eastern nation, the consequences of the first two invasions are coming into focus. For large sectors of the Iraqi population, American intervention has led to sharp spikes in the rates of congenital birth defects, premature births, miscarriages and leukemia cases.

The culprit behind all of these health issues is depleted uranium, a byproduct of uranium enrichment...

Read More:
Depleted Uranium And The Iraq War’s Legacy Of Cancer

endless fortune cookies?

the Iran/Russia axis------is far worse than anything china can or would want to do

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

endless fortune cookies?

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

oh-----its an "ECONOMIC WAR"------that's ok. Somehow----the economic
sanctions on Iraq ---SOMEHOW, according to your fellow ISLAMO NAZIS----
MURDERED A MILLION IRAQI CHILDREN (Iraq---THE FERTILE CRESCENT---
could not come up with enough bread to feed its children---SOMEHOW---because of some economic sanctions by the USA (?????) )) We did not have to lay siege
to the country-----just not trade with it-----but economic war on the USA---
or any of its friends is ok by you. I got it now. Twp million biafran children
lay dead in the dust of starvation------but no tanks and no jet bombers ----so it was ok by PAUL--------a few million Armenians-----dead----no tanks, no jet bombers----in
fact the weapons of choice were clubs and knives-----OK WITH PAUL .

See paul?------I know the propaganda----from the Nazi generated stuff I read as a child-----thru the islamo-nazi stuff I learned from muslims educated in MUSLIM
SCHOOLS----all the way to your BS

Siege warfare------is the UMMAH WARFARE OF CHOICE-------even muhummad
did it-------weaken the city with siege and then go in for the big murder, rape,
pillage campaign---------that which paul calls "OK IT'S NOT MILITARY WAR"

Oh good grief. Drama queens everywhere. :blahblah: I want to see us spending our money here at home, taking on our own problems which are many. We don't need the complications of getting involved with everyone else's problems. We need to clean our OWN house.

Oh good grief. Drama queens everywhere. :blahblah: I want to see us spending our money here at home, taking on our own problems which are many. We don't need the complications of getting involved with everyone else's problems. We need to clean our OWN house.

On what do you say we as a country need to spend money? What problems?

Eisenhower said it best

dwight-d-eisenhowers-quotes-4.jpg

Forum List

Back