🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

oh-----its an "ECONOMIC WAR"------that's ok. Somehow----the economic
sanctions on Iraq ---SOMEHOW, according to your fellow ISLAMO NAZIS----
MURDERED A MILLION IRAQI CHILDREN (Iraq---THE FERTILE CRESCENT---
could not come up with enough bread to feed its children---SOMEHOW---because of some economic sanctions by the USA (?????) )) We did not have to lay siege
to the country-----just not trade with it-----but economic war on the USA---
or any of its friends is ok by you. I got it now. Twp million biafran children
lay dead in the dust of starvation------but no tanks and no jet bombers ----so it was ok by PAUL--------a few million Armenians-----dead----no tanks, no jet bombers----in
fact the weapons of choice were clubs and knives-----OK WITH PAUL .

See paul?------I know the propaganda----from the Nazi generated stuff I read as a child-----thru the islamo-nazi stuff I learned from muslims educated in MUSLIM
SCHOOLS----all the way to your BS

Siege warfare------is the UMMAH WARFARE OF CHOICE-------even muhummad
did it-------weaken the city with siege and then go in for the big murder, rape,
pillage campaign---------that which paul calls "OK IT'S NOT MILITARY WAR"

Come on now, you're becoming unhinged. The Iraq War should have never happened. We really blew it. It's time to move away from the 'Regime Change' policy. We just don't have the right to tell other nations they have to change their leaders. The policy only leads to horrific blunders like the Iraq War.

It wasn't the regime changing and initial invasions that made Iraq and Afghanistan failures. It was the failure to obtain surrender and terms and instead implementing nation building and entering into wars of insurgency and civil wars in those places. Should have left both places after the military assets in those places were destroyed and left the nation building to the people who lived there.

yes----the MISTAKE was in the conduct of the war-------but considering the Shiite/sunni thing already sickening the society-------chances are nothing
could have turned out well

The Iraq invasion has created this emerging Sunni/Shiite War. We handed the Shiites and Iran more power and influence in the region. Before the Iraq War, Iran and the Shiites had very little power & influence.

ROFLMAO since you know nothing about Shiites and sunnis and their
ONGOING feud------why do you comment?-----the CHANGE in the Iranian approach
to the area came when the IDIOT OF THE CENTURY -----JUMMAH CARTER stuck his tongue up the ass of KHOMEINI---------maybe you are too young to remember
The first muslim I knew WELL-------was a Shiite from India. He DESPISED
HINDUS-----and was not shy about discussing it with shy little youthful me. -------
that was about almost 50 years ago. When I commented "if hindus are so awful why did your family not migrate to Pakistan in 1948" ? The young surgeon
got so DISTRESSED that I thought he would die a cardiac death. I did not know ---way back then that Shiites were being shot in the streets of Pakistan and HE
did not tell me anything about it. It took me a few years to figure out why IRANIANS DESPISE PAKISTANIS--------real palpable hatred whenever they encountered each other ---------VIRULENT stuff

could not come up with enough bread to feed its children---SOMEHOW---because of some economic sanctions by the USA (?????) )) We did not have to lay siege
lay dead in the dust of starvation------but no tanks and no jet bombers ----so it was ok by PAUL--------a few million Armenians-----dead----no tanks, no jet bombers----in

See paul?------I know the propaganda----from the Nazi generated stuff I read as a child-----thru the islamo-nazi stuff I learned from muslims educated in MUSLIM

did it-------weaken the city with siege and then go in for the big murder, rape,

Come on now, you're becoming unhinged. The Iraq War should have never happened. We really blew it. It's time to move away from the 'Regime Change' policy. We just don't have the right to tell other nations they have to change their leaders. The policy only leads to horrific blunders like the Iraq War.

never tell them to change their leaders-----bullet in the head is a lot better

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. No nation has the right to go around killing foreign leaders it doesn't like. We certainly wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Or coming here and killing them. We gotta end that policy.

Paul-----the USA is not likely to INVADE IRAN-----the USA will "take on" Iran when
Iran sets up embargoes against the USA using seaport control and sets up---
blocks to shipping from those seaports. Sit tight------its coming

Your fear of Iran is way over-the-top. It's like all the fear mongering lies that led to the Iraq War debacle. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11 and it didn't have WMD. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. Period, end of story.
Neither was Libya or Syria

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. And we wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Gotta end that policy.

nothing at all wrong with getting rid of genocidal dogs-------Oliver North knew that----
remember-----everyone laughed when he named "OSAMA BIN LADEN" as the
most dangerous man in the world "who???? Osama what"???????
remember the bitsy libel "da joooos started world war II---because they started
COMPLAINING about adolf way back in 1933----poor adolf"
WWII was an illegal war based on false intel.....

Ok-----keep your scalp shaved

It wasn't the regime changing and initial invasions that made Iraq and Afghanistan failures. It was the failure to obtain surrender and terms and instead implementing nation building and entering into wars of insurgency and civil wars in those places. Should have left both places after the military assets in those places were destroyed and left the nation building to the people who lived there.

yes----the MISTAKE was in the conduct of the war-------but considering the Shiite/sunni thing already sickening the society-------chances are nothing

The Iraq invasion has created this emerging Sunni/Shiite War. We handed the Shiites and Iran more power and influence in the region. Before the Iraq War, Iran and the Shiites had very little power & influence.

to the area came when the IDIOT OF THE CENTURY -----JUMMAH CARTER stuck his tongue up the ass of KHOMEINI---------maybe you are too young to remember
HINDUS-----and was not shy about discussing it with shy little youthful me. -------
that was about almost 50 years ago. When I commented "if hindus are so awful why did your family not migrate to Pakistan in 1948" ? The young surgeon
got so DISTRESSED that I thought he would die a cardiac death. I did not know ---way back then that Shiites were being shot in the streets of Pakistan and HE
did not tell me anything about it. It took me a few years to figure out why IRANIANS DESPISE PAKISTANIS--------real palpable hatred whenever they encountered each other ---------VIRULENT stuff

Hey man, wake up. Bush's horrific debacle handed Iraq over to Iran and the Shiites. You wanna be angry at someone, be angry at Bush and his crony assholes. Iran and the Shiites had less power & influence in the region before Bush's idiotic invasion.

Whatever. 'Regime Change' is not only wrong, it's illegal too. No nation has the right to go around killing foreign leaders it doesn't like. We certainly wouldn't tolerate any nation telling us we have to change our leader. Or coming here and killing them. We gotta end that policy.

Paul-----the USA is not likely to INVADE IRAN-----the USA will "take on" Iran when

Your fear of Iran is way over-the-top. It's like all the fear mongering lies that led to the Iraq War debacle. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11 and it didn't have WMD. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. Period, end of story.

Lots of USA trash believe all kinds of silly things ----I never believed that Iraq attacked up on 9-11 nor did I believe that it had nuclear weapons------Saddam
murdered in the tens of thousands with ordinary tools -------Iraq had been funding
terrorism since SADDAM got political power and he terrorized the people of Iraq,
too------seeing his neck snap at the end of a rope was nice. (to be honest----the
hangman was TOO EXPERT--------they should have hired an amateur)

Neither was Libya or Syria

neither was the revolutionary war ---declared 1776

as to economic tactics------ YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' yet---------the agenda of
the Iran/Russia axis------is far worse than anything china can or would want to do

It's an Economic War. It's not a war of militaries. But i'm confident we can win it.

It was never supposed to be our concern about things "turning out well" for those places. Our mission was to destroy regimes that we believed were aiding terrorist, specifically al Qaeda, who had attacked us and to send a stern message to any other regimes that were thinking about aiding those terrorist. It was supposed to be a lesson in "with us or against us". Should have just gotten pledges and agreements from Afghanistan and Iraq to stay away from al Qaeda and anyone connected to them. Let them run their own countries otherwise.

Obama already took on Iran. And the end result is Iran has shipped out 25,000 pounds of enriched uranium , deactivated a breeder reactor, and dismantled 15,000 centrifuges.

14bt77.jpg

God...DAMMIT!!!

Hey man, wake up. Bush's horrific debacle handed Iraq over to Iran and the Shiites. You wanna be angry at someone, be angry at Bush and his crony assholes. Iran and the Shiites had less power & influence in the region before Bush's idiotic invasion.

wrong-----CARTER DID IT ALL--------handed POWER to the AYATOILETS -----
and gave a HUGE BOOST TO THE AMBITIONS AND AGENDA OF THE SHIITE SLIME

It was never supposed to be our concern about things "turning out well" for those places. Our mission was to destroy regimes that we believed were aiding terrorist, specifically al Qaeda, who had attacked us and to send a stern message to any other regimes that was thinking about aiding those terrorist. It was supposed to be a lesson in "with us or against us". Should have just gotten pledges and agreements from Afghanistan and Iraq to stay away from al Qaeda and anyone connected to them. Let them run their own countries otherwise.

Exactly, Bush's debacle actually resulted in Al qaeda being there, and Iran/Shiites seizing control of the country.

It was never supposed to be our concern about things "turning out well" for those places. Our mission was to destroy regimes that we believed were aiding terrorist, specifically al Qaeda, who had attacked us and to send a stern message to any other regimes that were thinking about aiding those terrorist. It was supposed to be a lesson in "with us or against us". Should have just gotten pledges and agreements from Afghanistan and Iraq to stay away from al Qaeda and anyone connected to them. Let them run their own countries otherwise.

yes----sorta right-----the issue was and still is the TERRORISM -----the US is ----almost officially engaged in a WAR ON TERRORISM_--------sadaam was a prime mover in the TERRORISM GAME

It was never supposed to be our concern about things "turning out well" for those places. Our mission was to destroy regimes that we believed were aiding terrorist, specifically al Qaeda, who had attacked us and to send a stern message to any other regimes that was thinking about aiding those terrorist. It was supposed to be a lesson in "with us or against us". Should have just gotten pledges and agreements from Afghanistan and Iraq to stay away from al Qaeda and anyone connected to them. Let them run their own countries otherwise.

Exactly, Bush's debacle actually resulted in Al qaeda being there, and Iran/Shiites seizing control of the country.

nope------CARTER's debacle------Bush was responding to the situation----just not all that well

nope------CARTER's debacle------Bush was responding to the situation----just not all that well

Not gonna defend Carter on that. If you were gonna go to war, that would have been the time. Carter completely abandoned an ally, the Shah. But Carter was a dunce who was in way over his head. He shouldn't have ever been President.

That being said, the Shah was despised by most Iranians. He was seen as a brutal U.S. Puppet. He killed a whole lot of his Citizens. But i do agree with you somewhat. If you were gonna confront the radicals who took over Iran, it would have been at that time. But Carter was completely incapable of making such decisions.

Not gonna defend Carter on that. If you were gonna go to war, that would have been the time. Carter completely abandoned an ally, the Shah. But Carter was a dunce who was in way over his head. He shouldn't have ever been President.

That being said, the Shah was despised by most Iranians. He was seen as a brutal U.S. Puppet. He killed a whole lot of his Citizens. But i do agree with you somewhat. If you were gonna confront the radicals who took over Iran, it would have been at that time. But Carter was completely incapable of making such decisions.

how many Iranians did you know-------just for the sake of discussion----any time between 1950 and 1975----who HATED THE SHAH? I have known Iranians
in the USA since 1965----to the present time....that's expats-----for about 50 years. Iranians are still trickling out

US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea
GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

You realize that they continually make these types of statements to justify increasing the Defense budget right?

the very naïve and most illiterate Iranians------FELL FOR THE RELIGION OF
KHOMEINI--------the SHIITE SPRING took off to such an extent in the 1960s ---
under the thumb of the nut----AYATOILET KHOMEINI-----that Iran went into
brain drain mode

how many Iranians did you know-------just for the sake of discussion----any time between 1950 and 1975----who HATED THE SHAH? I have known Iranians
in the USA since 1965----to the present time....that's expats-----for about 50 years. Iranians are still trickling out

He's very lucky he wasn't strung up in public like Mussolini. He fled before that could happen. He killed and imprisoned many of his own people. He was a U.S. Puppet Dictator. The Revolution was an easy quick one. They had a tremendous amount of support in the country.

GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

The US military could beat Iran and North Korea easily as it beat Iraq! Occupying and rebuilding Iran is another story. It has been deemed nearly an impossible feat to rebuild a fallen country.

We need to learn from Russia's smashing of Georgia. Russia went in kicked the shit out of Georgia then left and told The Georgians to clean up the mess.

A fight with Russia or China would be complicated since a battle would almost certainly lead to a nu
Iranians would do well to not take seriously the words of a general who is doing his best to get more money out of congress.

The USA would absolutely destroy Iran if ever provoked to war. Unless of course a coward like Obama was president.

Obama really has no incentive to be a coward since he wouldn't be doing the actual fighting and dying. The cowards were the presidents who didn't blink when sending our sons to die with no mental reservation whatsoever while their male children were safely tucked away in college.

Hopefully, we won't see one of those "ready or not here we come" scenarios in the near future.

US Military won Iraq war 2003 then 2004 against Saddam and he's Army. 1 year in ground forces war then Iraqian Army capitulate against America. Small fixed Saddams regime Army how America finished great. Great by leader Bush and he's Navy, Air Force and Marin Corps. Iraq were strong but wasn't strong enough vs US Military.

Forum List

Back