US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

All I know is that Donald Trump did not write a $125 Million Dollar donation to The Clinton Foundation.
But Putin Did.
Link. A valid, reputable link, please.

Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton Foundation

www.mintpressnews.com/donald-trump-donated-millions-to...
Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton ... Bill Clinton that took place just weeks before Trump announced his candidacy. “I gave to many people before this ...

So you are saying Trump had to pay the Clinton cartel to run for President?
So basically he didn't pay the racketeer enough, so this whole coup attempt is the racketeer squeezing the man to pay up?
Well that makes sense since the progressive movement was influenced by the Chicago mob.
I am saying you clearly don't know what you are talking about, and you are proving it with every post.

All I know is that Donald Trump did not write a $125 Million Dollar donation to The Clinton Foundation.
But Putin Did.
Link. A valid, reputable link, please.

Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton Foundation

www.mintpressnews.com/donald-trump-donated-millions-to...
Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton ... Bill Clinton that took place just weeks before Trump announced his candidacy. “I gave to many people before this ...

So you are saying Trump had to pay the Clinton cartel to run for President?
So basically he didn't pay the racketeer enough, so this whole coup attempt is the racketeer squeezing the man to pay up?
Well that makes sense since the progressive movement was influenced by the Chicago mob.
I am saying you clearly don't know what you are talking about, and you are proving it with every post.

Says the man top posting his own posts and posting 5000 posts a month to be on the top of the leaderboard to make his mommy proud of what he does all day.
Congrats! 5000 posts and not one ever making a valid sourceful point or refutation.
5000 posts with 10,000 lies and contradictions, 4 more months and you'll compete with the NT and it's 50,000 lies and contradictions.
tmp_28779-HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY196546229.jpg tmp_28779-75498498-853611006.jpgtmp_28779-images-61969057859.jpeg tmp_28779-91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b-1867501484.png
tmp_28779-images-2974009056.jpeg

Last edited:
HaShev, you can tell all the lies you want.

You can attack me all you want.

And you will still never be right.

You top posted as I said you do therefore you proved my statement truthful.
Calling everyone a liar and never clearly stating how it's a lie, doesn't change your delusional rants about Russia or Trump or refute their comments.
Calling me a liar is a double negative coming from you. Thanks for the compliment. :)
-Dan 10:21

Keep top posting your hissy fit break down, it helps people see the left as you are.

Last edited:
Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

or flynn. either one of them are facing federal charges & possible hard time. either one might have already 'flipped'.
Who's going to prosecute them, Sessions? Not likely.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

or flynn. either one of them are facing federal charges & possible hard time. either one might have already 'flipped'.

sessions himself is being investigated. he also has recused himself from all things russia for obvious reasons. there will be others to do it.

sessions himself is being investigated. he also has recused himself from all things russia for obvious reasons. there will be others to do it.
So how does that force him to launch a new investigation of Flynn?

Notice how Jake, ( the self-proclaimed Republican ) never starts a thread attacking Dimocrats. It's always the Republicans who he goes after.

So how does that force him to launch a new investigation of Flynn?

are you following te bouncing ball? me thinx not. flynn is already under investiagtion & is probably giving comey all he needs to get a special federal prosecutor if necessary. face it little dude, people are going down &the charge of both espionage & treason are not out of the real here.

Oh well, guess they'll just get away with it since the other colluders won't prosecute. Good for you?

Who was it that took down Nixon?

Oh well, guess they'll just get away with it since the other colluders won't prosecute. Good for you?

Get away with what?

Get away with what?

AP Sources: Manafort tied to undisclosed foreign lobbying

Get away with what? One thing we know won't happen is a politically motivated prosecution based on trumped up charges, which is what Democrats usually do.

Get away with what?

AP Sources: Manafort tied to undisclosed foreign lobbying

Yeah, so says unnamed sources from the Podesta Group.

It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

Time for impeachment or Amendment XXV removal of Trump.

US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNN Video
He needs to be removed from office, and soon. He's a huge mistake as US prez. Let's get rid of him asap. :dance:
go for it, take him out it seems to be your path in life. BTW, why do you believe your vote is more important than mine?

you lost fair and square. no ballots were touched. so now you're just yelling like you got stung from a jelly fish.
One, you admit that Clinton got millions more votes than Trump fairly and squarely.

Two, Eleven Million More voted for him than against him.

Your vote is no more important than mine.
one, our country elects a president by electoral college. two, refer to one.
You'd be singing a different tune if if was your guy who lost to the EC but won the popular vote, and you know you would.

It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

Time for impeachment or Amendment XXV removal of Trump.

US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNN Video
He needs to be removed from office, and soon. He's a huge mistake as US prez. Let's get rid of him asap. :dance:
go for it, take him out it seems to be your path in life. BTW, why do you believe your vote is more important than mine?

you lost fair and square. no ballots were touched. so now you're just yelling like you got stung from a jelly fish.
One, you admit that Clinton got millions more votes than Trump fairly and squarely.

Two, Eleven Million More voted for him than against him.

Your vote is no more important than mine.
one, our country elects a president by electoral college. two, refer to one.
You'd be singing a different tune if if was your guy who lost to the EC but won the popular vote, and you know you would.
or not!

Forum List

Back